MaNan OS: Inseparable

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello =)
I actually shouldn't be here๐Ÿ˜† because I have to study but what should I say blame it all on MaNan.
 After watching their scene today I couldn't help it and they started to haunt my mind๐Ÿคข so decided to write this piece of writing

My scribbles stand nothing to the wonderful writers we have in this forum but I'm very happy with all the sweet comments you guys are giving me.  So Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BTW this starts where Nandini is leaving after the mud fight with Manik๐Ÿ˜›

Nandini removed the thick piece of mud that had dried in her hair as she walked past the road. Flashbacks of her mud fight with Manik started to play in her mind. She couldn't help it as a smile on the corner of her lips started to form.  A picture of Manik holding a clump of mud and tossing it her way took over her thoughts. "Monster Manik loves to play with mud." She let out a small chuckle at what she had discovered. She continued to walk when she noticed a drop of water embracing her skin. Nandini lifted her eyes towards the sky and noticed the grey clouds that had formed, blocking the warm rays of the sun that was shining a couple of minutes ago. "Aiyappa please don't let it rain now." She frowned as she noticed the clouds doubling on each other menacingly.

It wasn't only few moments when the rain cascaded down the heavens embracing the earth along with her body. She felt the cool drops of rain hitting her skin and trailing down; mixing with the mud that had dried to her skin. She inhaled the smell of the wet soil and stretched her arms allowing the rain drops to roll down her body. With a smile forming on her lips, she lifted her hands and began collecting the falling droplets and splashing them on to her face. She dropped her hands to her sides when her eyes fell on a tall figure moving towards her direction. Nandini couldn't quite see who it was as the rain had blurred her vision. The figure continued to take his steps towards her and stopped a couple of inches away from her.

"Manik." She spoke his name softly as she noticed his deep brown eyes staring at her.

He moved his legs further removing the little space that had existed between them. She continued to gaze at his eyes as he stayed there doing the same. She was feeling it again.

Those stupid butterflies that keep roaming around her stomach had started to roam again. She could hear her heart pounding so hard that she was afraid if Manik was also aware of it.

"Nandini say something." She thought to herself, "Just anything to distract your mind from concentrating on him."

"So monster Manik what brings you here?" she asked trying to hide that shiver in her tone but failing miserably. He leaned his face closer to hers still not breaking the eye contact.

"The road is a free place. I can walk wherever I want and stand wherever I want." A smirk decorated his face as he spoke. Nandini knew he was using the same excuse she used for the college being a free place. She took her steps backward and focused her eyes on his forehead. No way was she going to continue looking at his eyes because she was more likely going to say something dumb or sink into his eyes again. The rain continued to poor heavily hitting their warm bodies as they stood there. Even the cool droplets of rain weren't able to put out that fire that was burning the insides of their bodies.

Nandini moved her eyes searching around for something to distract her. Her eyes fell on a small clump of mud sticking on the side of her wrist. She moved her fingers and began to scratch it off as she could feel his eyes watching her closely. She continued to scratch it off and due to her nervousness she scratched herself by accident.

"Ouch." She let out a small yelp. It didn't even take a second when she noticed Manik holding on to her wrist and caressing her little scratch.

"Can't you do anything right?' His voice came out in an upset yet concerned tone. She could see the care in his eyes as he eyed the scratch on her hand. He brushed his thumb over her wound sending a chill down her spine. She quickly pulled her hand away from him almost jerking it.

"You throw the mud at me first and then you act like a doctor." She spoke trying to replace the weakness that was forming in her eyes by anger

. "Manik Malhotra, you only now how to hurt, you don't know how to heal." She added.

She turned her face to leave when she noticed his strong hand holding her hand and pulling her back into his chest. She could feel his warm breath hitting the nape of her neck. She closed her eyes and held her breath as her heart continued to beat like crazy. Manik lifted his hand and placed it on hers and started to run his fingers up her bare arms stopping every now and then to wash the mud off of her skin. Nandini felt electricity flowing through her veins each time his fingers went up and down her arm. She was melting between his arms and the cooling rain drops weren't even helping at all.

He reached her shoulder and turned her around to face him while Nandini turned her eyes away refusing to meet his eyes. He lifted his fingers and rested them on her cheek causing her to close her eyes and tremble at his gesture. A smile appeared on his lips as he noticed she was affected by his touch. The innocent Nandu has started to have feelings for him. No wonder why that zing was missing. He brushed the mud off her cheek still eyeing how her petite body trembled each time he moved his fingers. She clutched on to the bottom of her shirt wishing she was Mr. India just for this moment.

Manik continued to admire her face and she slowly opened her eyes and their eyes met. A hint of warmness can clearly be seen in the eyes of this so called monster and Nandini wondered how all his anger and rudeness had dissolved. How did he all of a sudden become this soft and loving? Whoever had said that the eyes are the window to the soul must have been referring to Manik's eyes at this time. He lifted his finger and rested it on her flower-pedal lips surprising Nandini with his unexpected move. He curved the palm of his hand around her waist causing her to hold her breath. Slowly he began to lean his face until the tip of their noses touched.

"Ma...Manik." Nandini barely spoke his name.

He lifted his finger and held it in front of her lips

. "Shhh. Not this time Nandini."

A rush of heat developed in Nandini's chest and slowly spread throughout her body. She closed her eyes waiting for his lips to embrace hers. He carefully pressed his lips onto hers and their lips locked perfectly. Her lips resisted at first but gradually he started to feel them melt into his. She lifted her hand that was resting on his shoulder and placed it on his cheek as her fingers touched his sharp jaw line. Oh how much had she longed to touch that knife-like jaw line.

Manik tilted his face further to deepen the kiss and traced his tongue against the contour of her fragile lips. Her lips parted then and she could taste his sweet tongue as he ran it across hers. A moan of pleasure left their throats as they continued to kiss like there was no tomorrow. Slowly they broke out of the kiss, gasping for air as their foreheads rested on each other. The rain continued to cascade as their warm bodies held on to one another.

It wasn't just a kiss where their lips had touched; it was where their heart and soul had become one making them inseparable.  
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome 
Romantic os 
Lovely yaar 
๐Ÿ‘
love.ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww.. How I wish this happens in the show.. Anyway awesome os... I m so loving it..
mayaya. thumbnail
oh god! that was just...WOW
I am totally in love with this <3 it was so good!
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HOLY SHIT !! This is PERFECT !!<3
Beautifully written..I so wish they had shown this in the actual episode..OMG...i would have been so dead ! But I was imagining it all while reading this and that was enough to kill me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rain and MaNan aah !<3 That is a perfect combo โ˜บ๏ธ
This has made me crave for a rain sequence in the show more...
And the kiss *dead*

Please continue writing more..I love it <3
Parud26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOOOWWZAAA!!!! now that was HOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธ I kind of felt rude and even a bit perverted to be even reading their steamy encounter ๐Ÿ˜† 

romance + rain = you can never go wrong ๐Ÿ˜‰
aaahhh how we all wish this kind of thing would actually happen on KY2!
its been only 50-something episodes and the poor guy's already tried to kiss her like 6 times ๐Ÿคฃ

at least we have your amazing work to keep our imaginations alive and running ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for this amazing OS๐Ÿค—
Please, do write more! ๐Ÿ˜›
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God this was one awesome OS
Hot and romantic at the same time โ˜บ๏ธ I could imagine every single scene in my head while reading it
Sigh one day I wish they would show a rain sequence on MaNan ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I loved that last line of urs.. it was really good
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was so beautifully written Malika...just fab...amazing

I so wish this had actually happened.

MaNan and Rain shower and Kiss *sigh*

Loved it.

Do write more.

---Zoha
butterfly7 thumbnail