plz pm me 4 nxt updt..😊

Thanks a lot:)
For reading this and the previous os's.
Hope you liked them..
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 2
The meeting went off well with Tondon and Raman was really pleased. The deal was almost through. Raman and Mihir proceeded towards Bhalla house.
Mihir: Bhai, tell me one thing.
Raman: If its about the woman outside the cafe, im not talking about it?
Mihir was confused for a second, unable to understand what his brother was trying to say. He then remembered what happened in the evening. "Raman is still thinking about her. Now that's interesting", he thought.
Mihir had known Raman since childhood and he knew Raman was least interested when it came to women and marriage. He always thought of work all the time. Since he was in college, all Raman could think of was expanding his dads business and spreading it across the globe.
Mihir: Bhai, i was about to ask you if you are free this Friday? I was thinking if we could plan a lunch together, with our college friends, since its been long that all of us got together.
Raman bit his tongue and cursed himself in his mind. Yes, he was still thinking about her. He couldn't get the image of her and the kid out of his mind. For the first time in life, he felt like he needed someone who would be his and only his.
Raman had a small loving family of his mom and Romi, his younger brother. He lost his dad a few years back in a car accident. Since then, he was the support system of the family. Taking over his dads business, he made it the most successful business empire in the nation. Achieving great success in a young age, he was the role model to a number of people. He was 30 now and the most eligible bachelor in the country.
Raman: Sorry yaa Mihir. Got a call from the Delhi Academy of Medical Science. They have orgainsed a charity event this Friday for helping the underprivileged. How about dinner on Friday? You come home rather. Maa and romi would love to meet you too.
Mihir: Yea sure. Its a deal. Now tell me about the woman.
Raman: Which woman?
Mihir: Stop playing around bhai and spill it. You can't hide things from me.
Raman gave in and told Mihir about what he saw saw that evening and how he couldn't get her out of his mind.
Mihir: Thank God. Now i know you are normal. Mihika teases me all the time saying im your wife. Anyways, do you want me to find out about her?
Raman: No no. Thanks for your concern but my reply still remains the same. Im not getting married.
Just then, Mihir got a call.
Mihir: Bhai, could you drop me at Karol Baug please? Mihika wants to go somewhere with me.
Raman: Sure.
Mihir: But bhai, don't consider this discussion over. We have lots to talk about.
Raman: shut up Mihir! I dont understand how Mihika tolerates you. Btw, when do I get to meet her? Ive only heard you talk about her.
Mihir: Soon bhai. I promise!

In the other part of the city, Ishita just reached home. As soon as she stepped in, her mother began the topic she dreaded.
Amma: Ishu listen, i met Mrs.Swaminathan today. She told me she has a guy perfect for you. I've called them tomorrow.
Vishwa, her father, could sense Ishita's discomfort.
Vishwa: Madhu, let her come in at least. Cant you control your excitement for some time?
Amma: Whatever im saying is for her betterment. If people don't like me talking here, im gonna shut up.
Ishita nodded at her father as if to say she'll handle amma.
Ishita: Amma, what time have you called them tomorrow? I'll be ready.
Amma: That's like my daughter. They will be coming at 6 in the evening.
Ishita: Alright amma. I'll be there. But I have a condition. No facts hidden this time.
Amma: But ishu...
Ishita: Amma please. Im firm on this part. No bargains.
Ishita went into her room and shut the door. She was sitting on her bed, eyes closed, remembering the happenings in the day,when there was a knock on the door.
Ishita: Not mow amma. Im really tired.
Mihika, Ishita's younger sister, peeped in through the door.
Mihika: Akka its me. Just wanted to tell you there's an interview of Raman Bhalla coming up at 9. Thought i should let you know.
Ishita: Thanks kunju. This is the only good thing I heard since i came back home.
Mihika just smiled and left the room. Ishita was smitten by Raman Bhalla since her college days. She literally adored and idolised the guy. She had all the cuttings of any article related to him and never missed out on an interview of his.
The next evening, Ishita was ready right on time. The boy, Subramanian Iyer a.k.a. Subu, had arrived with his parents.
Subu's mom: My son, Subu, has done his engineering from IIT Kharagpur and is now working in a senior post in ABc company.
Madhu: Our Ishita is an M.B.B.S. from Delhi Academy of Medical science. Shes practicing there itself and is working right under the dean.
The families spoke casually for sometime. Whenever Ishita would try to speak, Amma would calmly cut her talks.
Subu's Dad: I think we should let the kids talk for sometime. Go Subu. Talk to Ishita.
Amma: Yes yes, of course. Go beta.
Ishita was finally relieved that she could speak her mind. As Subu and Ishita were walking around the complex compound, she told him her past.
Ishita: Listen Subu, there's something you need to know before you say yes. The thing is, I had an accident when i was really small. I got hurt on my stomach and the impact of the accident is such that it affected my reproductive system. I cant bear a child in future, im sorry.
Tears flowed through her eyes and Subu held her hand.
Subu: Hey, stop crying. Lets go back up.

Subu and his parents discussed something for a while.
Subu's dad: Mr. Vishwanathan, we are okay with the relation. Just a few conditions. We want this house to be in Ishita's name.
Amma was about to say something when Ishu stopped her.
Ishita: Im sorry uncle, I have only myself to offer. I promise to be a dutiful wife and daughter in law. Nothing more. My father has worked hard to build this house and it rightfully belongs to him. I think its better we don't go ahead with this relation.
The guy and his parents left without further delay. Amma was about to begin her lectures when Ishita just walked out saying she was going to the NGO.

Days passed by and soon enough, it was Friday. As scheduled, Raman reached the institute. No one but the Dean and a few senior staff knew who the chief guest was. It was a surprise for the rest of the people.
As soon as Raman got out of his car, Ishita stood with her mouth wide open. Of course, she was practicing at the very same institute!
Raman saw Ishita standing with the crowd and kept looking at her. His concentration was broken when the Dean came to welcome him. Soon enough, the Dean introduced him and he came ahead for his speech. All staff and members were seated ahead and the students were seated behind in the huge auditorium. Raman started with his speech, talking mechanically, staring at Ishita all the while. He was literally forcing himself to withdraw his gaze from her and look at the other crowd as well. Ishita was all lost drooling over him.
Soon, the event was over and the Dean led him to his cabin and thanked him for giving his precious time towards the welfare of the poor.
Raman: Would you like to introduce me to your staff as well?
Dean: Of course sir, I'd be honored.
He led Ram to the staff room where all the doctors were having an animated discussion on the Raman Bhalla. Ishita was the most enthusiastic with inputs about the chief guest of the day.
As soon as they spotted Raman, all grew silent. The dean introduced each member of the staff. Among them, Raman spotted her standing at the farthest corner, still dumbstruck that she was personally gonna meet her idol.
He reached her and put his hand forward for a handshake. Ishita blankly followed, with her mouth still open. Vandita, her best friend and colleague, poked her a but as if to get her out of trance.
"Is.. Ish.. Ishita Iyer, sir. Glad to meet you!" she managed.
"Glad to meet you too Miss Iyer" ,he replied.

Ishu was on cloud 9 that day. She had met THE RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA.
Raman on the other hand was flying equally high. He had met the lady personally after all. The only woman who could actually penetrate his thoughts even when he was at work.
Smiling and laughing, he entered home!!
PRECAP: "Annie aunty was telling someone that my Ishita aunty wont be coming here once she is married. ... and im missing her now"

Do read.. Dont forget to hit the like button if u think its worth it.. Also. Please do leave your comments.. Its a morale booster..

Check the post below for PM's..Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago
IshRaBhalla thumbnail
Hi guys,
Its me.. RaYaKapoor aka Priya.

For those who want PM's for the updates, please add this id to your buddy list. Its simpler this way. Unable to PM everyone individually from my phone.

Unable to PM this time.. Next time pakka. Sorry.. And do buddy me..

Love!
Priya
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful story...👏..Continue soon😊
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woahooo... brilliant n interesting update! Totally loving this! Raman n going behind women is woww! Lol

Cont soon! Cant wait to read the next part!
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey its super nyc post..
Mihir: Thank God. Now i know you are normal. Mihika teases me all the time saying im your wife.  🤣 🤣

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ooh this is so nice and exciting😃
amazing dear👏
im loving this already😳
thank goodness you got rid of subbu super fast..😆
really looking forward to the rest of the story😉
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
SOO cute! Can't wait for the next part
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great...so he now personally met her...and she is happy to meet him...
subbu is a dog..:P
thanks
cont soon!!!
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice ayr...very intrstng...pls pm me fr nxt