Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the index :)
read all six chapters in one go and loved it
the only hting i would say is to double check the names- sometimes raya and pihu take place of ishra and ruhi.  also since i had seen balh, i got the fatty and chote refs but otherwise i would be thinking bechara raman fatty kabse? lol
continue soon
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rutu83

thanks for the index :)
read all six chapters in one go and loved it
the only hting i would say is to double check the names- sometimes raya and pihu take place of ishra and ruhi. also since i had seen balh, i got the fatty and chote refs but otherwise i would be thinking bechara raman fatty kabse? lol
continue soon

Oops!! I guess I should double check.. My sis does all the posting and editing for me.. I'll see to it that I do go through once now.. And i'll change the previous parts too for the references..

Anyways.. Thanks for pointing out.. Ill be careful..

And glad u liked the updates..
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Hello there people..

A big thanks to you guys for reading and appreciating this one.. Keep the love coming coz it makes me wanna be better.. IM greedy you see..

Srishty - a small frank talk in here because you wanted one..

Nichuss (Dunno ua name), Rutu - Thanks for reminding me to add an index.. I know it makes things easier!
Part 7

Raman and Ishita walked to the car with Ruhi walking between them, holding on to both of them. Raman opened the door for them and Ishita got in, taking Ruhi on her lap. He took his place at the wheel and drove off.
Ruhi was loving her first car ride. She was enjoying herself. This was the first time she had ever come out of the NGO, the first time she had known the existence of a world outside the NGO premises.
"Ishita aunty, what is that?", she asked pointing out to a toy train. There was a big fair cum exhibition on a ground. There were stalls set up by huge fashion brands.. At the enterance was a kids arena where games were set up. Ru saw a few kids sitting on the animal shaped seats of the ride and enjoying themselves.
"That's a toy train bacche.", Ishita explained. "And my rockstar is going on her first ride on it. Haina rockstar?", Raman said as he parked the car. Ishita got out of the car with Ruhi. Together, they walked to the kids arena.
"Come on rockstar. Choose your seat.", Raman said taking Ruhi in his arms and showing her the ride. Ruhi chose and elephant and took her seat. The ride went off and Ruhi thoroughly enjoyed herself, clapping in glee.
"Bacche, hold on to the bars. You might fall.", Ishita said concerned. After enjoying the ride for a couple of times and trying on a few more games, the trio entered the fair, just to have a look around.
At the other end of the exhibition was an open ground. Ruhi suddenly spotted a few people taking a ride on the horseback. She wanted to do that too. As usual, Raman couldn't deny her.
"Raman, she's a baby. What if she falls off?", Ishita tried to argue. "Nothing is gonna happen Ishita. Look, there are so many kids doing it. Trust me, she'll be fine. I'll ask the guy to take her around slowly.", Raman convinced her.
As Ruhi went for a ride, Raman and Ishita were looking at a few stalls near the end point of the ride. Raman scanned a few stalls while Ishita looked at some others. As he reached Ishita, he saw her at a Rolex store. "Buying it for Mihir? You should look for a bigger dial. He likes big dials.", Raman said standing behind her. "No, not for Mihir." Ishita replied. "I'm sure my fiance loves Rolex. IM buying it for him.", she said blushing. Raman stood there looking at her, mesmerised by her knowledge and thoughtfullness.
He was about to pay for it,when Ishita held his hand. "Its my first gift to you Raman. And i'll recover all this from you in future.. When I can rightfully say my husband can buy me the whole mall", she winked. This was the first time she addressed him as hers. 'My fiance' and 'My husband' kept ringing in his ears. He totally loved it when she said that. She paid for the purchase and they decided to wait at the end point for Ruhi to come back.
As they were waiting, Raman put his hands around her shoulders and held her close. "Ishita, thanks for the watch. I love it.", Raman said. "And I'd love to see you wearing it.", Ishita said. Raman just smiled at her. Ishita slowly rested her head on his shoulder. They were both silent and enjoying the proximity, when Raman sensed someone's eyes at them. They turned to see a few cameramen and reporters. Obviously, they had spotted The Raman Bhalla with his lady. Raman took Ishita's hands in his turned back towards them.
"Shoot!", he announced. The reporters, who were waiting for the opportunity, pounced upon it.
"Mr.Bhalla, who is this lady with you?"
"Mr.Bhalla, is she the same person who was at the NGO with you?"
"Mam, are you dating Raman Bhalla?"
"What is your relationship status?"
The journalists bombarded Raman and Ishita with questions. "One second, calm down.", Raman said. "The lady here is my fiance. She is going to be Mrs.Ishita Raman Bhalla in a week.", Raman said to the enthusiastic press, eager to have found a lottery in the news. Yes, it was definitely going to be the talk of the town.
"And since when are you dating, sir?", another reporter asked.
"Well, its an arranged marriage"Raman replied calmly.
"And who is the kid with you sir?"
"Shes the reason we are together now.", Raman replied. "Now, please excuse us.", Raman said, taking Ishita along with him. They picked up Ruhi and went off.
"Raman uncle, I enjoyed a lot today. Thank you.", Ruhi said as they were driving back home.
"Aww my princess. Im glad you enjoyed.", Raman said. I promise you, we will go out more frequently.
Raman stopped the car at the parking of Ishitas apartment. He came and opened the door for Ishita and Ruhi.
"Ishita aunty, you stay here?", the little one asked. "Yes princess. Do you like it?", Ishita replied. "I love it aunty."
"Raman uncle, do you stay here too?", she asked next. "Nai baccha. I dont stay here. Only your Ishita aunty does, for now. After we are married, Ishita aunty will shift to my house.", Raman replied.
"I want to see your house uncle.", Ruhi requested. "of course rockstar! There is a party at my house on Sunday. And you are coming to the party.", Raman replied, refering to the engagement ceremony to be held at the Bhalla house.
Ruhi was tired by now. Raman lifted her in his arms and they went up to Ishitas apartment. Amma opened the door for them.
"Ruhi, hows my chotta baby!", Amma exclaimed. "Im fine nani!!", Ruhi exclaimed equally delighted jumping into amma's arms. "Why didn't you, nanu and Miku akka not come to see me?", she asked.
"We are sorry baby. Now that you are here, we will have a lot of fun. Let me call Miku and nanu and tell them you are here.", Amma said walking in with Ruhi.
Raman took their leave and Ishita decided to walk back down with him. She wanted to spend some more time with him, and obviously, he wouldn't deny. He wanted the same thing after all.
Raman and Ishita decided to take a walk around the garden in the complex. "Raman, how did you manage to bring Ruhi with us? Kids are not allowed to go outside the NGO.", Ishita asked him.
"Don't think so much Ishita. I managed and you dont need to worry about how. Its my department. Ruhi is going to be here with you for more than a week now. Thats all you need to think about." Raman replied sweetly. "By the way, how does amma know Ruhi? I mean, how did they happen to meet?"
"Its a long story Raman. You know how much i love kids. I wanted to adopt a child. I was denied, because i would be a single mother. The court wasn't ready to give me the child. And Ruhi was that child. All of us would go to meet her. She was already a part of the family. That is why she is so special to me.", Ishita finished. By that time, she had tears flowing through her eyes.
Raman slowly stood facing her and wiped off her tears."Ishita, you are not alone. Ruhi is with you. She's gonna be staying with you. Though its just a few days, i guess you should live it to the fullest and create memories. Ruhi is very special to both of us. Right?", Raman tried to explain.
Ishita nodded her head and hugged him tight. He ran his hand on her back to calm her down. "Thanks Raman, thanks for being there.", Ishita whispered, still sobbing. She knew she could trust this guy. She knew he liked her. She saw it in his eyes. She saw it in the way he behaved with her and her family. But then, her situation was such that doubts were inevitable. She decided to voice out her concerns.
"Raman, you were right about last night. I was worried.", Ishu said as they sat on a bench in the garden. "Whats worrying you Ishita.. Tell me! I could help." Raman said, taking her hand in his and reassuring her. "Why are you marrying me, Raman?" She asked. "Is it pity? Is it helplessness? Is it under pressure?"
This was totally unexpected for him. But he loved the straightforward attitude in her. He was happy that she told him what was going on in her mind. Honesty and trust in a relationship is important and today, she had shown both. He decided to be frank too. "Look Ishita, I dont know what exactly it is. But what I do know is that its neither of what you think. I am attracted to you, I respect you and im happy when im with you. You and Ruhi make the worst of my days the most memorable ones. You are the best friend I can easily share my secrets with and be rest assured that they are going to be safe. I'd love to spend my life with you, know you more and fall in love with you.", he replied.
Her joy knew no end hearing that from him. It was just the reaassurance she needed. "He's perfect for me" she thought.
Days passed by quickly. Raman and Ishita's wedding was the talk of the town. It was a heartbreak for the young single women, who were crazy about The Raman Bhalla's physique and wealth. Many young men were heartbroken and jealous of the beauty Raman had found. Though Ishita wasn't a celebrity, but she had quite been in the limelight as Raman's fiance. She hated the attention, but she knew the Bhalla surname comes with publicity, and she had to deal with it.
The engagement was a perfect ceremony where Raman and Ishita, Mihir and Mihika exchanged rings. Both the couples looked adorable and pretty. Ruhi grabbed everyone's attention with a little dance performance. It was a surprise planned by Mihika and Mihir, specially for Ishita.
As soon as the little one finished, she came running to Raman and Ishita and hugged them tight. She had become an important part of the family. Everyone was attached to the little soul. Everyone loved her. It felt as though she was there, right from the beginning.
The other ceremonies also went by quickly. It was a hectic week with various functions like mehendi and sangeet, haldi, chuda ceremonies etc happening. Guests kept pouring at both the Bhalla and Iyer household. It was a chaotic week. Romi took lead and took up all responsibilities for both his brother's weddings. Between all the work and mess, Ishita, however never failed her responsibility towards Ruhi. She did everything for her.
At the mehendi function, Ruhi was sitting next to Ishita and both of Ishita's hands and legs were covered with mehendi. "Ishita aunty, what is this?", she asked. "That's mehendi bacche", and explained to her what it means. "So Raman uncles name is in here?", she asked. "Yea. You wanna look for it?", Ishita asked her. Ruhi searched for his name in the mehendi and found it. Ishita allpied mehendi for Ruhi as well with both her and Raman's name written on it. "We both love you a lot baccha", she told Ru while explaining why she wrote their names on her hand.
It was the wedding finally. The pheras were happening at a plush hotel in Delhi. Guests came from all over and the security was tight.
Mihir and Mihikas wedding was done during the day and Raman and Ishita were to tie the knot in the night.
Ishita was getting ready in her room. Mihika was with her. "Akka you look very pretty.", Mihika said. "I'm sure jiju is gonna be dead today!", she added. "Lemme see how he doesn't declare his love to you tonight.", she thought to herself. Ishita was blushing and nervous. She was getting married. Things don't end at that. She was marrying The Raman Bhalla, a dream turned into reality.
Raman was equally nervous. He was walking around his room, holding the sherwani. "Where are the dammn buttons yaa. This is ridiculous. I want them now!", Raman was yelling. Romi and Mihir was just looking at him. "Bhai, you wear the sherwani at least. We will look for the buttons.", Mihir said. Raman changed into the sherwani, but the buttons were still lost.
"Did you collect the buttons while purchasing the sherwani?", Romi asked. "Of course. Ishita was with me. We did collect it.", Raman said. "Oh yea! Let me call Ishita. She must be knowing.", Raman said.
He dialled Ishita's number. "Oh ho.. Your fiance doesn't even have patience for a few hours!", Mihika exclaimed looking at the caller ID. She received the call and before she could say anything, Raman spoke. "Ishita, do you know where the buttons to my sherwani is? I've been searching it for quite sometime."
"OMG jiju, you already sound like a typical husband.", Mihika said. " A Miku, not right now haan. Give the phone to Ishita.", Raman said, irritated.
"Lo madam!", Mihika said extending the phone to Ishita. "Someone is desperate to talk to you." "Shut up Miku. Do phone", Ishita said. Mihika winked at her n left the room.
"Raman, its on your sherwanis right pocket .", she replied to his question. Raman put his hand in and found it instantly. "Thanks Ishita! What would i do without you!"
Soon, the pheras were done and Raman and Ishita were married now. Ishita and Mihika walked together towards their suites booked adjacent to each other, waiting for their respective husbands to come..

Okay.. Thats it for now.. Do hit Like and leave your comments if you think its worth..Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very cute part keep writing
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome...Atleast Ishita's doubt is cleared now...Next what???πŸ˜‰SR πŸ˜‰...waiting waiting...update soonπŸ˜‰
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
finally shadi hogyi
anamika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG so so so good
plzzz udate soon

theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... such an awesome update... loved it completelyyy... fabulous... raman ishita's scene... aawww dat was sooo cute... n most importantly was well described... just mindblowing.. n d most awesome was how ruhi mingled with the family members.. pheras also over... wow.. now first night... very eager for the honeymoon suite scene... plsss update soon... at d earliest... 
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awww very cute part keep writing

Thanks dhristi!! 😊Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: JniISHRA83

it was awesome...Atleast Ishita's doubt is cleared now...Next what???πŸ˜‰SR
πŸ˜‰...waiting waiting...update soonπŸ˜‰