Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Dale is the worst PR I have ever seen! His tactics are so repulsive.

Arya and Dale's story doesn't even match and these articles don't prove anything but still he keeps posting the same crap!

ab woh bhi kya kare, arya jaisa dumb person jo promote karna hai usse πŸ˜† i am fed up really πŸ₯±
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is what i have been  claiming for last few days. Dale n his team has landed her with their PR stunts.

And definitely the person who is filling their pocket, n who is their client they will draft their side of story.

Good going, and their reliable source is santa banta.🀣
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibhusharma78

This is what i have been  claiming for last few days. Dale n his team has landed her with their PR stunts.

And definitely the person who is filling their pocket, n who is their client they will draft their side of story.

How reliable he is can be seen from his facebook posts. He says:

The entry of the BB Wild Card I'd mentioned has been indefinately postponed. He messed up.

πŸ˜†
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Dale is the worst PR I have ever seen! His tactics are so repulsive.

Arya and Dale's story doesn't even match and these articles don't prove anything but still he keeps posting the same crap!

True...these articles doesn't prove anything and so does Minissha's claim. Neither of them can be trusted bcoz thr are no proofs.
Neha_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhusharma78

Right or wrong. We can't reach at any conclusions till the time solid proofs are given.
Till the time we can just judge the housemates on how they conduct themselves and their behavior inside the house.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neha2607

True...these articles doesn't prove anything and so does Minissha's claim. Neither of them can be trusted bcoz thr are no proofs.

Yet you don't see Minissha's PR spreading articles to prove her right. The fact that Dale keep doing it screams trying to save my client who's secret got exposed! So pathetic!
Neha_J thumbnail

Yet you don't see Minissha's PR spreading articles to prove her right. The fact that Dale keep doing it screams trying to save my client who's secret got exposed! So pathetic!

Maybe bcoz nothing extreme has been said about her.
In no way I'm defending Dale and his PR moves...I dont know him nor do I know his working tactics.
I m putting my views on the basis of what I am seeing inside the house.
Edited by neha2607 - 9 years ago
DaleTrail thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe bcoz nothing extreme has been said about her.
In no way I'm defending Dale and his PR moves...I dont know him nor do I know his working tactics.
I m putting my views on the basis of what I am seeing inside the house.

Aap log yahan par Dale Sir ke liye kitne apshabd ka istamal karte ho. πŸ˜”Agar aap log Bigg Boss mein hote, toh ab tak nishkasit kar diye jaaate. 🀣

Aap log bolte the na, 'PR jhooth bolta hai', 'jhooth bolta hai', 'jhooth bolta hai'... Kyun? Kyunki PR hai? Sab PR kya jhooth bolte hai? Dale aise nahin hai. Main unhe personally jaanti hoon. Aise hi college days se follow nahin karti, jaise aap log half-baked information leke yahan pudak-pudak karte ho. 

Now, after Aarya Babbar said the same lines Dale Sir was saying all these days, what will you say... ke Sir ne unhe 'ye sab sikha ke bhejha andar'? 

You guys should know by now that Dale Sir is one 'PR' who does not lie. Like He said, "doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani ho gaya".

Aur haan, I dont mind your pudak-pudak and knowing Sir, he would also be enjoying it. In fact, I am now going to post this thread link on his Twitter. Mazaa aayega.

Yaad hai na, ek baar Mahekians ki kaise bajee thi... yaad hai na... nahin hai, toh yeh padh lo... 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3230914

Chalo bye... ab phir pudak-pudak karo. 
DaleTrail thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

SHUT UP DALE

over-enthusiastic pr

Main Dale nahin hoon. I am Prajakta Tamang. Aur haan, main Dale Sir ke samaan banna zaroor chahati hoon. Agar kisi din, unn jaisi bees percent bhi ban saki, toh apne aap ko bhaagyashaali samjhoongi.

And please dont say "SHUT UP" and all for Him. I respect Him a lot. Even beyond what any of you can comprehend.

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly my point. If we can't conclude that Arya is right we can't do d same for Minissha till the time some proofs are given. And in this case either the topic should be avoided or Arya shld be given a benefit of doubt.
Its lyk Minissha said this nd dale claimed something else...dale has had clients like Veena sara thus he is wrong nd Arya is also like that. Minissha is right ..hence proved

I dont care who dale's previous clients are, I was speaking of situation at hand! I guess perhaps you ignored the last part of my comment to ignore this issue!