10th October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam comes in her room and takes out Ahil's diary where he has written that.. he is locked in storeroom till 7am whereas Nawab saab died at 5am. Sanam wonders .. How could Ahil kill his dad. Sanam recollects .Ahil sharing with her .. that he killed his dad. .that he had a gun in his hand but he doesnt remember anything. Him sharing that Tanveer was the one who told him all this. Sanam recollects Tanveer telling her that Ahil is ..maa ka bigda hua beta and will do as told by his mom aka Tanveer. Sanam reads further in the diary that it was the day of Eid ..when Nawab saab died. Sanam says ..i was right.. Ahil din kill anyone. This was a fake story woven by Tanveer. Sanam says.. all thru his life.. he has been told he killed his dad but its not true. Sanam wonders why Tanveer lied to Ahil. She swears to tell all to Ahil. 

Meanwhile Dilshad tries to break free from the room where she is locked. She keeps knocking the door with her wheelchair and manages to open the door. She comes in the alley and watches as Sanam walks off. She tails Sanam but its too late. Sanam gets in the car. Dilshad tries to stop her by knocking on the car but its too late. Sanam asks the driver to drive off. Dilshad holds on to a handle of the car. 

On the other side Razia is in another car with Sehar & self thought.. just few hours and my luck will change. I will get back all that i lost. Tanveer will lose all and i will win. The game she started 20 years ago ...today i will end it. Sehar self thought. .i dunno what i am doing.. but no matter what happens will accept it as my destiny. Meanwhile, Rehaan rues..i am tired of all these lies in my life. All relations around me were fake. But ..I accepted it all. He wipes his tears & rues.. my entire life was spent with lies.. but the relations which gave me nothing but pain ..i will leave it all behind and go. After this .. no matter what happens.. i will accept it. 

Ahil self thought ..as long as Sanam is in my life .. she wont let me do anything wrong. No matter what Tanveer says.. Sanam truly cares for me. Tanveer self thought.. finally i will be able to give my son the love he deserves. Ahil self thought. .my past. .no matter how it was.. if Sanam is part of my present.. the look of my future will change. Tanveer self thought. .i culdnt accept Rehaan the way a mother should accept her son. But today my dream will come true.. once the property papers are signed. Sanam will make my dreams come true.. .  Ahil self thought.. everyone gets second chance in life.. cant i give my love a second chance. Sanam self thought. today i will tell Ahil about Tanveers true colors.. give me courage. Dilshad self thought ..  20 years ago today i lost everything. Sanam self thought...we will find out who will win .. love or lies . She says.. Allah after this whatever u do.. i will accept it. Dilshad self thought .. i hope Sehar is fine. Hope she knows what she is going to do. Allah ..20 years ago u did what u did but today accept my prayers for the safety of my kids. 

Part 2

Rahat is in the room & is shirtless. Haya comes in the room wearing a shirt. Eyelocks. Wind is blowing and lighting is romantic. Haya walks tentatively towards Rahat.  BG - Ye kasur mera hai ..ke yakeen kiya hai.  Haya slips and is about to fall when Rahat holds her in time. He caresses Haya's hairlocks. He turns to leave but Haya holds his hand and he comes near her. Rahat kisses Haya's forehead. He rests his forehead on Haya's. They bring their lips close for a kiss. Right then Rahat recollects Faiz's words on how he trusts him and after marrying Haya, Rahat can divorce her so Faiz can remarry Haya. Right then there is a knock on the door and Rahat says ur clothes are here. Rahat goes and gets them and gives them to Haya. Haya takes them and goes to change. Rahat wonders what is wrong with him .. the more he will go near Haya . it would be  tough to go far. 

Ahil - Tanveer arrive at the event at Kohinoor Hotel. Ahil asks Tanveer to proceed while he goes to park the car. Tanveer overhears Rehaan giving orders to the men to ensure proper arrangements. Tanveer praises Rehaan and says am sure u will manage the entire business well. Rehaan is taken aback. Tanveer says .. yes today is the day my dreams will come true. All this will be urs. Rehaan tells Tanveer .. yes today .. ur dreams will come true. .u will get what u wanted and i will do what i want. I will leave after this event. Tanveer is shocked. Rehaan says .. told u before this is my last project and i will leave now as its over. Ahil asks where will u go and what will u do. Rehaan says will go to a place where no one is bothered coz of me. Tanveer intervenes and says .. right now this event is more important.. once its over. .all will realize their true place. Tanveer leads Ahil away from there.

Part 3

Sanam and Sehar are both in their cars. Sanam hopes that Ahil trusts her after seeing this proof. Suddenly Sanams car loses control over a stone on the road and stops midway. Dilshad gets hurt in her hand. Meanwhile Sehar notices Sanam's car from far and goes to check it. Ahils diary falls under the seat in the car and Sanam bends down to find it. Meanwhile Sehar is walking towards Sanam's car and Dilshad watches Sehar & is stunned. Razia notices from far that its Sanam in the car. She is shocked & worried as Sehar is slowly nearing Sanam's car.

Precap -- Sanam swears to tell Ahil the truth about Tanveer. A hand with knife is shown near her and camera pans to the right and we see Tanveer standing holding the knife and smirking. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thanks! Tanveer is definitely pretending to be blind!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the detailed WU - my head caged reading all the drama wonder how you watched it hats of thx 
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Time to watch qh again.. only for haya and rahatn damn that scene sounds hot. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D
RaHa scene was so Hot..