Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome. Simply superb. First, thanks to MoNaya for giving us this interview, their glimpses. Then, ofcourse to those who made it possible, IF and Ruchika. And Joseph, buddy, this is so awesome. Rocking post, as always. MoNaya segment and Joseph's posts, such a pleasure to watch and read. Thanks so much, buddy for the effort.

MoNaya are so natural. They are how they are. No acting, no pretense and trying to show something they are not. The continuous leg pulling going on was beyond adorable. Sanaya appreciating every gift, each one, showed how humble she is. Her praise for all was so adorable... her happiness at being appreciated just proved once again, that a real actor craves not for the biased and fixed awards, but for words of praise from those who matter,the audience, the fans. That is who Sanaya is. I must add here, that we got such MoNayalicious segments because Mohit agreed to be with her, inspite of his bad health. He knew how much we were dying to see MoNaya, and MoNaya have never disappointed us.

Wonder how I am going to concentrate on my studies...

Edited by monaya4eva - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MoNayaAshiq4evr

Omg! These Caps are the best beautiful ones Joseph ! I think i m gona have sleepless night :O 

n...we are waiting to see, result of your sleepless night. 😳 I mean,all rocking Siggies. 😊
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well, I finally watched the whole thing!! Nice gifts!! And Monaya are one funny couple!! πŸ˜† Loved Sanaya's crazy behavior!! πŸ˜† She's so whimsical!! πŸ˜† Ok, so is there any Kirtan around this forum?!! He has to tell me how he made those pop-up cards!! That was soo cool!! I want to learn how to make it!! I like such creative stuff!! πŸ˜ƒ And did Sanaya say she's not going to be there for Diwali?!! Where is she going?!! πŸ˜•

Shreya
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spate22

Well, I finally watched the whole thing!! Nice gifts!! And Monaya are one funny couple!! πŸ˜† Loved Sanaya's crazy behavior!! πŸ˜† She's so whimsical!! πŸ˜† Ok, so is there any Kirtan around this forum?!! He has to tell me how he made those pop-up cards!! That was soo cool!! I want to learn how to make it!! I like such creative stuff!! πŸ˜ƒ And did Sanaya say she's not going to be there for Diwali?!! Where is she going?!! πŸ˜•

Shreya

I Think Sanaya will be in UK with her family & Friends.

Next week Sanaya will be at AVTA ( 18th Oct 2014)
-Marie- thumbnail

-Marie- thumbnail

I was supposed to be studying but extremely affected by MoNayalicious surprises.. 

First question first.. 

Are we gona get anyother segment? Considering the pic in  upper left corner..or did  i miss the moment? 

Now without a monayalicious essay how could this soul rest in peace? 

Congratulations to Sanaya-MoNayaholic's who made it possible that we got see the wide wali smiles on MoNaya face..πŸ˜›

Sanaya Belated B'day Celebration wid I-F

Such sweet interview it was.. Sanaya being Sanaya.. I loved the way she said she doesn't need alchoal to be high she is always high in life.. she doesn't need birthdays to celebrate she is celebrating life every day ..AMazing.. such lively spirt. 

Travelling.. Ahh i would love to travel with him.. she mentioned it even again... β€οΈ the smile on their lips played whenever they talk about each other <3 and the stare.. 

*MoNaya celebrated SBS 10th Anniversary :

have yet to use the pics of this segment.always sbs segments coloring turns out disaster 

The segment was extremely fun filled n totally monayalcious one..

I loved how Sanaya said about Media..seriously it sucks when it comes to Sanaya ..

Sanaya eating cake and so lost in it haha so cute.. and mohit's kiss.. that was so sweet..  β˜ΊοΈ

Loved the way they talk about their moms.. it was adorable..

MOhit's show n sanaya's excietment..the way said in dramatic way like the last year one i guess where mohit cleared rumor about them getting married πŸ˜†

IF-GIFT Segment.. 

Truly Such Fun Filled it was...A treat to watch these two.. he was unwell still he sit with her.. it was lovely...their comfort level with each other is adorable.. truly lost in them ... 

These four were my fav moments... When they were reading that card about two boy friends whatever...their reaction were so adorable..I loved how mohit leaned over her shoulder..Gosh it is so sweet one... hope he gets well soon.. 

Twitter thing.. was hilarious.. loved them...

That cell phone box monaya surprise.. and..then mohit's wild imagination.. to see sanaya doing that haha.. hilarious.. 

They are so sweet.. β€οΈ i LOVE when they look at each other n smile so lovingly.. their eyes..says it all.. that is why monaya never needed any sort of display of affection.. their love is visible the way the are .. 

And in last there was a difference.. not between monaya..but with monaya on screen i mean it was different.. not like previous ones.. n it must be because of the letter right? 

Waiting to AVTA NOW! 

Want more like always ! THANK YOU JOSEPH ! That's all because of your efforts that have been able to enjoy this much ! It always been a pleasure to read comments of people in your post..always give such positive vibes.. πŸ˜›

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are amazing you know that Joseph. I mean who else would have the patience to sit down and type out the written update of each segment, word to word. I think you are one of the biggest MoNaya fans around. Kudos to you for your dedication and patience.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

You are amazing you know that Joseph. I mean who else would have the patience to sit down and type out the written update of each segment, word to word. I think you are one of the biggest MoNaya fans around. Kudos to you for your dedication and patience.

Thanks for your compliment Buddy ! Glad that you liked this effort but,Its just for decent Post presentation. 😳 Never satisfied wid my any post so,always try to improve something. 😳
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haye, kya super droolicious segments the  Thanks Joseph. Such simple, down to earth celebrities.

@ Marie. siggies ke kya kehane, superlike for them.
πŸ‘
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Joseph,thank you once again for such a wonderful WU and the lovely pictures πŸ€— Hats off man,to your dedication and hard work!!! It is not so easy to give such a detailed WU and that too sooo well!!! Sanaya would be sooo proud to have a fan like you πŸ˜³

Also @MonayaAshiq4evr,those are some gorgeous siggies dear!!! LOVE THEM! Monaya look picture perfect :') 
Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago