MaNan os: Near or Far

love.my.monster thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
               NEAR OR FAR
Nandini got up on da stage nd stood there lyk a statue...she looked at da crowd of people gathered there only to hear her magical voice...yes...she had achieved..she had been dreaming of becoming a singer all her life..nd there she was...da latest singing sensation of India...she has got millions of fans...many people were crazy abt her...she ruled over millions of hearts...yet her heart was ruled by someone else...da guy widout whom she couldn't stay 4 a moment...da guy 4 whom she could do everything...even she could laugh aloud in deep pain if he wanted...she was incomplete widout him...he was her music..he was her life...he was her everything...

Nandini was damn tensed..for da first time in her life she stood infront of a big crowd...she felt scared...she wanted him to b wid her..2 hold her hands...bt he was nowhere 2 b seen."bloody monster...god knows where he is...pata hai na..I cnt do this alone...I've practiced all my songs wid u...my confidence boosts up when u r wid me...now where r u manik..?where r u...?"nandini whispered...tears dropped 4m her eyes...

suddenly nandini could feel a strong rough masculine hands on her cheeks...it was trying 2 wipe her tears..."how many times will I've 2 say u dat dnt cry...?u r a dumb girl"manik wiped off all  her tears nd thn held her soft hands"monster manik...u r finally here...what da hell is wrong wid u...u know na...dat I cnt perform widout u"."very bad nandu...u hav become such a popular singer...da youth icon...nd u still didn't learn 2 manage widout me".."yeah...I cnt manage widout u...u know dat..I cnt do anything widout u..ok fine..i agree...u r my life..u r my music...I cnt stay a moment widout u..nd remember u promised me...u wont ever leave me alone..u will b always close 2 me...DO U GET DAT MR.MONSTER MALHOTRA...??".."my dear professor nandu...i'm always there wid u..i know I dnt stand next to u as b4..i dnt hold ur hands.,..i dnt sing wid u anymore..bt jst becauz I cnt stay near u cnt blame me 4 dat...whenever u'll need me...jst close ur eyes nd feel me...i'm there wid u..cheering u up..rejoicing at ur success...i'm safe in ur heart...i'm always close to u...distance of miles doesn't matter here...cauz we r connected by heart..."saying this manik moved closer 2 her nd placed a kiss gently on her cheeks...

'Ma'am...r u okay..?shall u postpone da concert...?ma'am...what happened?why r u crying..?"her assistant asked wid a lot of concern in her face.."i'm ok divya...I cn sing...I WILL sing...otherwise my monster will b again ngry wid me"nandu replied wid a smile on her face though her eyes were still teary..."what ma'am"her assistant asked again.."nothing divya..u won't understand"

nandini stepped towards da mike nd sang...she sang almost all da songs she used 2 sing wid her love of life...her manik...sometimes she smiled...sometimes blushed...sometimes cried...nd sometimes when she felt scared again she closed her eyes nd felt him...nd da concert was a big hit...

as soon as da concert was over she ran towards her car avoiding da media..avoiding da crowd of her fans..she opened da door of da car nd looked at her assistyant.."how m I looking divya".."gorgeous...as always ma'am".."i had to...cauz this outfit na was given by my monster"

without waiting 4 a reply she got into da car nd asked da driver 2 take her 2 her monster...da driver understood where she wanted 2 go so da driver drove da car as fast as possible jst 2 make sure dat she reaches to her love ASAP...otherwise she'd b broken nd will end up crying 2 much..

as soon as she reached da place she got of da car nd ran towards him..there he was..waiting 4 her.,."look manik b4 u ask me...I'm giving u every details...I rocked...da concert went too good...lyk superb..."she spoke wid a lot of xcitement yet tears in her eyes..."thank u so much 4 boosting up my confidence...seriously...u store da power in my...hey I must say..u r MY POWER SUPPLY...lol...I love u manik...I loved u.,..."she ended up crying too much...

she caressed his grave nd placed da red roses on it...".I know u never liked roses...bt mark my words this time...I love roses..nd oneday u will agree dat roses r da most beautiful flowers in da world...love u my monster...near or far wherever u stay...i'll come there nd annoy u wid these roses..."she smiled looking at his grave.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

another bad os may b...sorry guys 2 torture...plzzz leave ur precious comments..
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U r os reminded me of ashiqi 2. You hv written so beautifully.

Originally posted by: apardh_ba

U r os reminded me of ashiqi 2. You hv written so beautifully.

u got it right...
I was inspired by aashiqui 2...glad u liked it
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it wasnt a bad os at all.. it was really a very emotional and heart touching os.. u hav depicted their feelings very nicely..
dewcute thumbnail
sam it was beautiful...❤️

it was such an awesome piece of work....

amazing sam👏

thanks for writing it...

TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear! It was so beautiful! I loved this os more than Ashique2(really). Do u know when i reached 'she ended up crying too much... She caressed his grave & placed the red roses on it' my eyes filled with tears, literally. So heart-touching...
A.ShehzadAholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really emotional yaar.loved it

Originally posted by: shalbi

it wasnt a bad os at all.. it was really a very emotional and heart touching os.. u hav depicted their feelingsvery nicely..

thank u so much... glad u liked it...

Originally posted by: dewcute

sam it was beautiful...❤️

it was such an awesome piece of work....

amazing sam👏

thanks for writing it...

well jiyu... I'm so happy dat u liked it..