Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

read ur 2nd chap nd this was the exact opposite of ur first update...the first one was soo heart broking bt this one was much lighter...this shows ur amazing writing skills, em really impressed by this...

jst love the way u portrayed Kapil nd his jealousy...jst perfect...;)

nd now em waiting for ur 3 chapter πŸ˜³
P.S. will update soon jst writing some chaps so I hav some in my bank nd can update regularlyπŸ˜‰ nd sorry for the short comment bt don't hav enough time to go in detail😭

Thank you very much,that means quite a lot to me...good to know u appreciate it...lots and lots of love..and oh,I am gonna update next chapter within next 2 hrs πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Chapter 3
"Hello and welcome to comedy nights!"Kapil announced,and the studio burst with applause.He began in the usual trademark manner,sending everyone in splits,taking potshots at the audience,&introducing the theme for the day-Jealousy in love and cheating in relationships.
After that,it was time for the act.Preeti entered the stage,and kapil started flirting in his style.He sung the song-'Tera hone laga hoon' for her.The audience  swooned over his voice&their crackling chemistry.Then-"Sharma ji!"Sumona's voice echoed everywhere. What followed was this-
"Ye aap kya kar rahe hain?Mere hote hue isse flirt?Kyu?"-Sumona
"Arre to kya ho gaya? waise bhi ye tumse zyada sundar hai!come babes."Kapil puts an arm around preeti.
"Aap ko meri koi kadar nahi.."Sumona's voice starts to crack.At this,not waiting for his cue,Karan jumps on the stage immediately,and puts an arm around Sumona,who thankfully leans on to him.He held her tight,and then mouthed some comforting words to her. Kapil noticed,and not caring about the script,he started giving karan death looks..
He jumps between the two of them and says in bittoo style-"Kya chal raha hai idhar?"
Sumona grins,enjoying his jealousy immensely."Arre to kya ho gaya? waise bhi ye aap se zyada handsome hai!"He is taken aback by this,and stares deeply into her eyes to see if she really means it.And no matter how hard she tries,she can't look anywhere else but into his eyes.The entire set,everything disappears,its only the 2 of staring  into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity.
Preeti and Karan clear their throats."Ahem.. mujhe lagta hai humein pati-patni ke beech nahi aana chahiye,hai na Preeti?"Karan says.
Preeti says"Sahi baat hai.. chalo hum log hi mil jate hain!" "Ha..awesome! chalo chalte hain"saying so,karan and preeti leave,and karan slowly squeezes sumona's hand and gives her a big smile before leaving,which makes kapil all the more mad but he tries to hide it.Standing there,both of them wrap up the act and the curtains are drawn.

(Backstage happenings)Kapil and sumona sit alone,as they are always last to leave the set.As sumona is sipping tea,she notices kapil staring at her.
"Kya hua?" she asks.
"Kya hua? jaise tumhe kuch pata hi nahi.. wo karan tumse itna chipak kyu raha tha? jaise ki tum uski girlfriend ho?mere haath lag jaye bas wo kabhi.."
Sumona grins and says-"Tumse kya matlab?Tumhe to preeti pasand hai na?"
"Y do u think so?"kapil asks."because u were flirting with her."she replies."So what? she is just a frnd.. nothing else.I.."
"You what?"sumona says"
"Kuch nahi,rehne do..jao karan ke saath."Kapil starts to leave but she clutches his hand tight."U dont know how it felt to see ur love flirt with someone else..i love u,and karan  only was only helping me deal with it.But im happy for u& preeti.I really am."
Kapil just stares at her,and then suddenly,widout warning,crashes his lips on hers.She shocked at 1st but then she starts to kiss him back.After a long time,when they finally  pull back,kapil says"I love u,more than anything else." "I love u too.Too much,actually."He smiles."Thats the most beautiful thing I have ever heard."Saying so,kisses her again.Suddenly,they hear the sound of clapping and they see karan and preeti grinning."Finally!" they say."U know,this is not fair"Kapil and Sumona say.
"Everything's fair!"Preeti chirps.
Laughing,they joined their friends for a group hug.Kapil tightens his hold on sumona,and she relaxes,reassured  bcoz his arms are the safest place in the world.

The end.
Please tell me what u think πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by Naturegirl99 - 9 years ago
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
ahhh em I the first one to commentπŸ€ͺ
this was utterly beautiful...such a beautiful story...All the time I could feel like I was seeing the scene on TV...it was so natural...the song seq nd Sumona's entry soo good written...end the ending was blissful u made me love Preeti more nd more...
I can jst again nd again tht u r an amazing writer nd plzzz keep up writing KaSum...

THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY ND REALLY PLZZ KEEP WRITING ON KASUM <3😳
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

ahhh em I the first one to commentπŸ€ͺ

this was utterly beautiful...such a beautiful story...All the time I could feel like I was seeing the scene on TV...it was so natural...the song seq nd Sumona's entry soo good written...end the ending was blissful u made me love Preeti more nd more...
I can jst again nd again tht u r an amazing writer nd plzzz keep up writing KaSum...

THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY ND REALLY PLZZ KEEP WRITING ON KASUM <3😳

U make my day wid ur reviews..thank u sooo much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š and yes,I will keep writing KaSum..but only if u keep writing on them as well..I'm very eagerly waiting for jaha bhi jaoge Hume hi paoge update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Thank u...although I only have a slight idea want that means πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome yaar but inwishbit was bit longer, I was enjoying it a lotbut next time I want a BIG os pleee@ssseee!!! Love you! :*
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duskybeauty30

Its awesome yaar but inwishbit was bit longer, I was enjoying it a lotbut next time I want a BIG os pleee@ssseee!!! Love you! :*

Sure! Next time it will be longer,promise!! Thank u for the praise,love u too!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Thank u...although I only have a slight idea want that means πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It means exactly what I already told you... that how much I enjoyed and loved the story.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Once again, lovely work, hun!! 
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -De.De-

It means exactly what I already told you... that how much I enjoyed and loved the story.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Once again, lovely work, hun!! 

Can't thank u enough β€οΈ
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful Prakriti. Loved all the emotions you described. Kapils anger and jealousy of Karan. πŸ˜Š I really loved this karan character. He was so sensitive to Sumona's feelings. Ending was uff... β˜ΊοΈ.