Always with u kapil sumona short story

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all..I'm Prakriti,and new here..I noticed there were many kapil sumona fans like me here so I joined.. I wrote this story inspired from De.De,who is an awesome writer..Pls excuse me if it isn't as good as her stories :)
                                     Always with u-Kapil Sumona short story..Chapter 1
26 year old Sumona sighed as she clutched her pillow.She could not understand why she was at this moment,feeling self-disgust,confusion and a sense of desperately wished her mother was there to console her.She  recounted what had happened-
It was a normal day,and work was going on to ensure that the shooting of Comedy Nights With Kapil went  on smoothly.She entered the sets for the rehersal before the actual shooting and noticed,the entire team,including Kapil and,their creative director,Preeti Simoes were already there."Come on over!" Kapil and Preeti waved to her to join them,and she did,pleased and thankful to be able to spend some time with two of her best friends."Whats up,guys?"she asked them.
"We are planning some changes in the script."-Kapil said.
"What changes?"she asked.
"We are going to include Preeti in the act,she will play my girlfriend,and you have to act all jealous and there will be some romance between Preeti and me." Kapil replied.
"Its really cool,isnt it? i always wanted to act!Being always behind the camera is so boring!"Preeti chirped.
For some reason,she was a bit surprised,and a little bit in shock too."Uh,yes! it will really will be fun,Preetz!"she said in what she hoped was a convincing tone .she couldn't  understand why she wasnt happy,Preeti was her best friend,and acting with her should be fun!
"Sumon,u look disturbed,is anything the matter?"Kapil asked,putting a hand on hers.She smiled he was so caring! "I am fine, dont worry!"he nodded,still not convinced."Ok,we will shoot in a short while.Here are your lines."She glanced over the lines,and could feel a lump in her throat.She had to act all jealous,possessive and in love with Kapil,while he would romance Preeti in front of her,singing songs,flirting,holding hands,and that just would do nothing but make her feel worse.She was worried that she would play her part way too well! "Hello?Earth to Sumona!"she found both kapil and preeti staring at managed a weak smile."The script is great!" she said to both of them." Ok,go to your vanity van and practice.Dont worry,we will make bittoo jealous too!Girl power should be everywhere!Thats why,we have Karan coming over!We have not scripted his part,u guys will have to do it on the spot!"Preeti told the pair of them.
Sumona brightened up at that.Karan was her best friend,apart from Kapil and him being there would make it easier for her to deal with this!
Kapil noticed her change of expression at Karan's name and frowned ever so slightly."Why didnt you tell me he would be there?"He asked Preeti."It would have ruined the surprise!"she said"Go practice,Sumon."She nodded and turned to leave,but as she did,she noticed Kapil kissing preeti's forhead and swallowed a lump in her throat and continued towards her van.
(End of flashback) So here she was,gearing for what was going to be a real challenge,and coming to terms with her emotional feelings for Kapil,trying to be happy for him and preeti,in short,she was an emotional mess.Suddenly,she heard a knock on her vanity door and hurriedly wiped her tears and went to open it.

Please tell me what u think...wud really like that πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 
"Yo!" she was relieved when she saw the grinning face of karan standing outside her van. Laughing,she launched herself into his arms,and he hugged her tight."ahem!"
As they quickly pulled apart,sumona noticed kapil standing there with an expression which was hard to read. "Whats the matter?"she asked. "Nothing. Here,lets practice our lines.Karan 's lines will be on the spot,but WE will have to practice,lets start."He said. "k",she said. So they rehearsed,and sumona tried hard not to break down when kapil flirted with preeti,and when she had to be jealous and he mocked her jealousy,and her too. She didnt mind his insults usually,but today the circumstances were different.
Trying to bail her out of that situation,Karan said"Awesome acting!"She was so relieved,she hugged him tight.He patted her,and said in her ear"Par kuch zyada hi natural tha" she rolled with laughter at that.Kapil noticed it and his expression changed.How could anyone make sumona laugh apart from him? He thought. So , withourt thinking he reached out and seperated them."bus,bus,Bahut ho gaya.."Everyone stared at him."Uh,i mean,chalo practice karte hain,break bahut ho gaya."Sumona silently grinned. The rest of the practice went on smoothly,with the 4 of them occaisonally ending up laughing hard at Kapil's unexpected jokes.He was pleased that he still had the same effect on Sumona,who laughed the hardest at his jokes.Ha ,take that, karan he thought,with a satisfied smirk.No one can make her laugh hard but me.
Before it was time for the actual shoot,they all went to rest in the big backstage room.Sumona was adding final touches to her make up when kapil came upto her,putting his arm around her."Whats up?"she asked,startled."Nothing,i just wanted to spend time with u,considering we have been so busy."He said.No,u have been busy,with preeti." She thought but didnt say.He noticed her face,and knew something was up."Are u mad at me?"He asked,making  puppy dog eyes at her.She hated that look,she always had to forgive him when he did that."No,im not after that face."She said,grinning at him.He grinned back and squeezed her."It almost time for the shoot."She nodded,swallowing a lump in her throat.This was going to be hard.

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Hello...read ur story in the morning bt couldn't reply...don't know why no one had replied..
Now coming to ur story...

It was totally amazing and hatke frm all the other stories which I've read till now...loved it how u portrayed Sumona's each feelings nd also loved it how u showed tht Kapil noticed her changes...
really heartbreaking when he kissed Preeti (BT it was sth new)
bt still loved this part very much...
u made me cry along with SumonaπŸ‘

one of my fav shorts, sth new nd refreshing...

u r a very good writer they way u portray each one is amazing and I would be really happy if u would continue this nd make a TS out of it😳...

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww.. this is really sweet! Kapil & Sumona trying to get each other jealous, this should be interesting. πŸ˜ƒ I would love to read more from you, hun, please write more!! ❀️
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Prakriti. Love the story. πŸ‘They both seem so in tune with their feelings. Please continue. Wanna know how she makes him jealous.  😳
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -De.De-

Aww.. this is really sweet! Kapil & Sumona trying to get each other jealous, this should be interesting. πŸ˜ƒ I would love to read more from you, hun, please write more!! ❀️

Thank u..❀️❀️ That's sooo good to hear,coming from an awesome writer like u..lots of love...and oh,I posted the 2nd chapter πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

Hello...read ur story in the morning bt couldn't reply...don't know why no one had replied..

Now coming to ur story...

It was totally amazing and hatke frm all the other stories which I've read till now...loved it how u portrayed Sumona's each feelings nd also loved it how u showed tht Kapil noticed her changes...
really heartbreaking when he kissed Preeti (BT it was sth new)
bt still loved this part very much...
u made me cry along with SumonaπŸ‘

one of my fav shorts, sth new nd refreshing...

u r a very good writer they way u portray each one is amazing and I would be really happy if u would continue this nd make a TS out of it😳...

Thank u so much sweetheart for writing such a detailed review...u too r an awesome writer,I read ur works on KaSum..keep writing and Pls update jaha bhi jaoge humein hi paoge,ur story πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and I posted the 2nd chapter, tell me what u think πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by Naturegirl99 - 9 years ago
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenie

Welcome Prakriti. Love the story. πŸ‘They both seem so in tune with their feelings. Please continue. Wanna know how she makes him jealous.  😳

Thank u soo very much for liking it😊😊 i updated the second chapter,tell me what u think πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Sittu_pe_Lattu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...omg...that was super super cute...
Aww... ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
I mean... it's sooo beautiful... ❀️
I was grinning like fool for the way Kapil getting jealous...
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
The best is 'Ha ..take that Karan' 🀣

The way he stressed the word 'we' separating Karan from them ...
πŸ˜†

Brilliant ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awesome way of presentation... πŸ‘

The best part of this story is ...every element ...the plot...the characters are very very close to reality...
I even remember ...a tweet where some one asked preeti to enact the character of Kapil's gf...(of course she denied saying the show will shut down πŸ˜†)

The characters, Karan and Preeti are also so close to the reality (Karan being Sumona's friend and Preeti being Kapil's)

This is what makes one to get connected to this story instantly.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Take a bow for your observation skills ...

⭐️

Can't wait to read more...

Have a nice day..
😊

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sittu_pe_Lattu

Omg...omg...that was super super cute...
Aww... ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
I mean... it's sooo beautiful... ❀️
I was grinning like fool for the way Kapil getting jealous...
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
The best is 'Ha ..take that Karan' 🀣

The way he stressed the word 'we' separating Karan from them ...
πŸ˜†

Brilliant ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awesome way of presentation... πŸ‘

The best part of this story is ...every element ...the plot...the characters are very very close to reality...
I even remember ...a tweet where some one asked preeti to enact the character of Kapil's gf...(of course she denied saying the show will shut down πŸ˜†)

The characters, Karan and Preeti are also so close to the reality (Karan being Sumona's friend and Preeti being Kapil's)

This is what makes one to get connected to this story instantly.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Take a bow for your observation skills ...

⭐️

Can't wait to read more...

Have a nice day..
😊

U just made my day wid that review...thank u so so so much...really,that means a lot...and ur Drabble on manTu is awesome too...loved it πŸ˜Š and u know what,I wrote this story months ago..I jst made up a character and named him karan,only for the story...I didn't know there was a karan in real who was sumona's frnd..was pleasantly surprised when I found out...tc!!! πŸ˜Š
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Thank u so much sweetheart for writing such a detailed review...u too r an awesome writer,I read ur works on KaSum..keep writing and Pls update jaha bhi jaoge humein hi paoge,ur story πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and I posted the 2nd chapter, tell me what u think πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

read ur 2nd chap nd this was the exact opposite of ur first update...the first one was soo heart broking bt this one was much lighter...this shows ur amazing writing skills, em really impressed by this...

jst love the way u portrayed Kapil nd his jealousy...jst perfect...;)

nd now em waiting for ur 3 chapter πŸ˜³
P.S. will update soon jst writing some chaps so I hav some in my bank nd can update regularlyπŸ˜‰ nd sorry for the short comment bt don't hav enough time to go in detail😭