Season 3 episode 1 - The FEELS!!

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Everyone!

So I am new to this forum. Actually, I just recently stumbled upon this forum couple of months ago. Didn't know we had one for this show. I literally SQUEALED! 

Alright *ahem*

So I won't lie to you. I came to this show for OliCity. I used to watch Smallville and fell in love with the Oliver in that show so you can imagine how hard it was to watch someone else as Oliver. That's why I didn't even try watching it. Err, that was until my sister forced me to watch OliCity scene. Gosh, didn't wanna watch this pairing because I knew I would get attached. Sigh, I did. 

Anyways, I got caught up as much as I could without having to watch every single episode from last two seasons since I had work. BUT I am planning to keep up with this season for sure though! So, I just finished watching the episode and I had goosebumps. 

SO MANY FEELS!!!! This episode was a rollercoaster. One minute you're happy and the next minute you're bawling because it got over before it started. And the worst part? (Or maybe the best one?) It was because we knew what it was developing to. I am SUPER EXCITED for the upcoming episodes. 

This was me towards the second half of the episode:

Now, onto looking towards the future episode!

I am ready Arrow, CW, and the lot of you! I am ready for all the heart breaks and the FEELS! Bring it on! BRING IT ON! *Ahem*

Views? Thoughts? You're welcome to share some!
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shona! 

I used to yap in the CW forum ages back with few friends but never really hung out much here so yeah I'm new here as much as you are

Coming back to the episode, I think it was a complete package. You get drama, romance, action, comedy you name it. After watching The Flash premier I was quite nervous and excited for Arrow since the hype was sky high. Man it was totally worth the wait 

Firstly Olicity was the major plus factor that made me smile like a silly fan girl throughout the episode. They did not push it nor made it OTT and kept it subtle instead. I don't mind the whole on/off/pause thing which is going to happen with their relationship if you know what I mean

Now Ray Palmer is the man! I love the guy. He's full of life and lights up the screen. It's going to be fun ride with him there at QC. I'm excited for his interactions with Olicity especially Felicity. They already have a thing going on 

The major draw back was Sara's death. I was too sad to feel the anger last night but now I'm pretty pissed with the writers. She made Canary so perfect :( 
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Regarding the first episode I felt they tried to include too much into a single episode... The end was really shocking... Didnt expect sara to die so soon but i guess this paves the way for Laurel to become BC. Im so not looking forward to that cox I dont like Laurel at all. Im a complete Olicity shipper but couldnt help liking Felicity and Ray Palmer... Their chemistry is really good and Im looking forward to some witty and high-tech convo's between these two. Wouldn't hurt to see Oliver jealous and feeling a bit guilty on his decision to stay away from Felicity. Overall cant wait for season 3 to unfold.
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey shona!! Even I'm kinda new here since I have not visited here often. ðŸ˜Š Yeah episode 1 was not anything less than my expectations. It was a great start. I didn't expect Sara to die like that. Though I didn't like Oliver and Sara together, I liked Sara. Her character was bad ass. she was one character which I admired the most along with felicity. And about laurel becoming the BC, I don't really care because I never liked her character. May be ill be interested in her if she becomes bad ass like Sara. But I don't want her anywhere near Oliver. Now coming to the olicity part, I know everyone enjoyed it. But I couldn't. or atleast I didn't feel that great. Don't get me wrong. I'm a hardcore olicity shipper. But I feel that was too rushed. Or atleast from Oliver's side. I mean we have seen felicity slowly fall for Oliver but not the other way round. I wanted some of those scenes from Oliver before he confessed his love for felicity. Now his sudden confession seemed out of place for me. but anyways I'm happy for olicity. And I wanna know how the story unfolds this season. Can't wait for the next episode.:)