An SS on Ruhi's POV *Completed*

Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww..Its soo cute . Loved it.
Its super duper nice . 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very poignantly written...the bitter reality of every broken family. the children have to face the brunt of it. In the show, I really pity Adi more than Ruhi...but yes even Ruhi will get conscious of it as she grows up and start understanding things...she is lucky to have her Ishima with her!

is it really ur daughter's writing? she is brilliant!

tina_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww..!! Really a cute one
Anju.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Very poignantly written...the bitter reality of every broken family. the children have to face the brunt of it. In the show, I really pity Adi more than Ruhi...but yes even Ruhi will get conscious of it as she grows up and start understanding things...she is lucky to have her Ishima with her!

is it really ur daughter's writing? she is brilliant!

yes, she has written it ..next she wants to write about adi trying to influence ruhi to shagun..but she is scrared whether anybody will like it or not.I told her put it on the net lets see the response ..
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
please do continue n ur 13 year old is a star ⭐️
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls continue nd pm me fr nxt...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant! hard reality of life!!! amazing update!
 ur daughter writes beautifully! do ask her to write more! 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Do commend your child on her brilliance for her age - her writing shows quiet a beautiful depth and maturity. 

Since you asked me to be honest I would say - ask her to pay attention to syntax and pronouns, little grammatical errors sometimes go a long way. A Wren & Martin can help more than Word documents ever would as per me.

Indulge her reading if she is into it and if she isnt ask her to start doing so even if its for 10 mins daily - a good writer needs to be an avid reader as per me.

Other than that god bless your girl, writing is the finest form of art as per me and should be encouraged always s0 kiddo kudos to you. 
Anju.s thumbnail

Part 2

A few days later.

The people in the house shot evil glances at the one standing at the door; they were disgusted looking at the face that they most recently welcomed into their house which brought them complete bliss. Adi had come to visit his sister and only his sister, he ignored the sickened faces of his relatives and went straight towards her room. They knew he wasn't here to make his sister understand the situation or to soothe her from the nuisance she was dragged into, because as much as he was a good brother he was also a puppet in the hands of his mother. They knew he would take her side and he came here to do the same for Ruhi.

But the girl had never savoured the bitter taste of reality. She never would have assumed that such close ones would ever oppose her in such a delicate situation. She felt relieved when she saw the only who she thought could understand the situation she was in. Both of them had the same thirst for the one thing and only the other could quench it- support.

He went up to her, wiping the tears off her face. He understood what she felt, he wanted to bring her out of this living hell and finally be at peace the day when he sets his eyes on her happy self. He was aware of the fact that if he went straight to the point of what he actually wanted she would never be able to handle it and instead go against him and his mother, so he started with a simple and slow take on their conversation.

"How are you feeling?"

"Little weird, if you look deep into it; I've realized that all I've been treated as all my life is a piece of luggage, whenever anyone of my parents want my presence they just go ahead do the first thing that comes into their mind, they fight. They keep transferring me from one place to another. My entire life is just the constant moving of one end to another. They feel they won the battle in the court, and I'm the prize which they feel they can just place on a shelf and feel proud of. When dust acquires, they get bored and the entire process just repeats itself."

"That was deep." he said with a low voice.

She giggled at his care-free attitude towards her sad story

"Look I really don't want to see you suffer like this anymore, I want to put a stop to this game that our parents have been playing."

"Me too, but us kids don't have any say in the elders' discussions, what can we do?"

"Not we, you. You can bring a stop to this godforsaken war."

"I know I can, but this trial is not going to go so smoothly, there are going to obstacles in the way. I can feel it."

"No, there won't, if you don't take a stand now. I want you to stay with me, near me, so I know you're safe."

"I shall always stay beside you no matter what, and I know so will you, I trust you."

"Of course I will. I just want to ask you whether are you happy?"

"Of course I am! Anything huh."

"No, seriously, I feel that you deserve much more than this, you aren't being given the love you were given from our mother, and another person can't just come into your life and be so compatible to the part of being your mother, no one can replace her."

As he said these words her reactions went from sorrow to curiosity.

"What do you mean?" she said with annoyance

"I mean that a person can't become so comfortable so easily with a complete stranger, she isn't..."

"My mother isn't a stranger!"

"She isn't a stranger? How can you say that! In about 2 weeks of you meeting her you had already started considering her your closest friend! She brainwashed you so badly!"

"What are you saying!"

"I'm saying that you aren't her blood, she isn't in the purest way considered your mother, you have to..."

"That's it, just be quiet! You don't have a say in who I consider what."

"But..."

"No! Why are you telling me about pure blood? Adi you have to understand, purity doesn't exist in the blood it lies in the soul."

"And what did you expect that I'm going to actually agree with these terms? Don't think that I've come out like my Ishima who can do anything for the sake of someone else's happiness. No! I'm not like that I also have a life and I also have priorities."

"Where did I say that you have to give up something? I'm doing this all for you!"

"You're doing all this for me! No, you aren't, your mother is the one behind this. You say that I was brainwashed, just look at your state! Adi, why can't you understand, she's been playing with you this entire time, and it never occurred to you that you should question yourself about it? The sad truth is that I have a much stronger wall of self consciousness than what you will ever build. All you've been doing is playing by the rules, you have to understand that in life you can't always win by playing by the rules, especially when the rules are made by a fraud."

"Hey! Mind your language, my mother is not a fraud. That's my mother you're talking about!"

"Yeah and this is my house, you can't possibly just barge into my room and establish rule in making decisions for me in my life."

"You said you trust me with your life. I'm just trying to make your life more peaceful."

"Correction...I never said I trusted you with my life, I said that I trust you that you will always be there for me, stand beside me and tell me that the decision I took was correct. I never gave you the authority of running my life or taking my decisions."

The sound could reach the ears of the family members outside, but no one ever made a move to open the door. Even if they did try to interfere in the kids' conversation, it would do no difference to the way they were speaking to each other.

"I don't want anything to do with you! I find it hard to believe that I once considered you my brother!"

That one statement left her brother with a lone tear trailing down his cheek, he tried to blink away the tears, but the damage was done, only this time she didn't regret her choice of words. 

Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago