Ruthless Rejection-Last chap@99/ Dec-08.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Prologue-

'Hmmm, I'll be there soon' the voice was harsh and cold.

'Maan,not soon but right now,I want to see you in my study.'his mother's voice held an orderly tone this time.

'I am on my way mom'soon the footsteps could be heard on the stairs as the man knocked and entered the study room.

'Mom,I am here so tell me what's the urgent matter that you couldn't wait for me a bit' his voice held a bit of urgency.

'Maan you know why I have called you'savitri khurana was in no mood of getting another rejection from his lips.
He sprang up instantly hearing his mother's tone, quite well acquainted from her manner of speaking,he knew what was going in her mind. And without thinking for another moment he replied back in a deadly tone.

'No, I am telling you for the last and final time,I am not gonna marry that blind girl geet. So you better don't force me'

'Fine, then get ready to leave the post of MD of KC and brace yourself to walk over my dead body Mr.Maan khurana'
'Mother how can you force me to marry a blind pathetic weakling'his voice held pain and anger.

'I very well can son,bcoz you are the sole reason of her blindness don't you remember?'she questioned him back.

'For godsake mom,it was a childhood mistake,which I can't even remember properly and for that one silly mistake you are gonna ruin my entire life and make me pay for it' this time he couldn't control his rage and threw the vase on the stand which broke into thousand pieces just like her heart as she gasped hearing their convo.

'Really mom for each and every single accident if it happens by mistake you are gonna get me married for it to any random person as you wish,and here I am asking you to meet my love sameera,and accept her as my bride,you are not ready to listen to me at all'he barked in anger.

'Watch your tone maan'

'Not today mother,not today,you wanna remove me from my MD position you can as you wish and for your second option before you sacrifice yourself for my destruction, I am gonna sacrifice my life for myself'his eyes held so much of deadly passion and determination that it sent shivers down his mother's spine she was scared.

With that he stormed out of the study.
'I am sorry geet'savitri turned around to find a smiling geet coming out from behind the curtains as she was busy in inhaling the sweet wind from the balcony.

'You are smiling my sweet girl,here my son broke your heart.He lost a gem of a lady in his life. Just couldn't see past the facade of that ugly sameera' she hugged geet and patted her back.
'Maa,its for the good only trust me.And plzzz don't blame maan for my accident. We both know it was a silly mistake and ...'

'And it cost your eyes my dear' savitri completed her unsaid words. 

'Yes,it did but I don't blame him at all,we both were small children and moreover forcing him to marry me instead of his lady love would be absolutely wrong, do you want him to hate us both forever'she asked her.
'No,but...'

'There should be no but at all maa,everybody has a right to choose their life partners according to their wish and we are no one to force them alter their decisions' she argued back but in a softer tone.

'But if its a wrong choice geet then parents have a right'

'Maa,plzz trust maan I am sure his choice will be right'

'But he broke your heart geet and I won't tolerate that,you have loved him since your childhood, both of you are meant to be together geet. Its hard to break my promise to my best friend and to your mother' savitri's voice broke. 

'I know maa,but don't you think it would be more harder to bind us together in a loveless marriage bond and then I am sure my mother too won't be happy above in heaven' geet hugged her back tightly as she spoke. 

'I would be leaving soon maa and though I haven't met maan after that incident years back nor he has seen me and I intent to keep it that way only. I can't see the hate but I won't be able to feel it. It would hurt me maa, and plzzz its my wish to see maan happy and I ask you to give your blessings to him for his new life with sameera. And you won't deny it,as its my birthday gift from you which is still pending.'

'Oh my child, I am so so sorry plzzz if you can,then forgive me and my son' the emotions were overflowing from their eyes in the form of warm tears.

'Bidding her maa goodbye geet clutched her cane as she made her way back to her small town hoshiyarpur,without any heavy feelings,though she was hurt but still she was content that at least her maan got the happiness which he truly deserved.

So dearies this is the prologue.
Hope you will like this new concept. 
Your likes/comments are most welcome. 
Keep checking this thread for updates as soon as I am free will upd. soon again.
For PMS you can buddy me but it will be send late,so I would be glad if you all can bookmark this thread.
Next chapter I am hoping to post 2morrow. 
T.c.dearies.
Xoxo. 

Edited by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Index-

Prologue-above. 
Chap-1@3. 
Chap-2@8.
Chap-3@15.
Chap-4@21.
Chap-5@28.
Chap-6@39.
Chap-7@44.
Chap-8@50.
Chap-9@55.
Chap-10@62. 
Chap-11@65.
Chap-12@72.
Chap-13@77.
Chap-14@86.
Chap-15@94.
Last chap@99.
Edited by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_ - 9 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrast sona πŸ₯³
intresting prologue
continue soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new story! Interesting fab prologue! Feeling 4 Geet bt she is strong! She does nt blame Maan bt wants his happiness! update soon! superbly written! πŸ‘
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue😊 Edited by shalu1786 - 9 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrates for new story
well come back
interesting
continue soon
waiting
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting 
Congrats on new story πŸ˜‰
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz 4 d new story
nice prolouge coz of maan geet lost her eye site nd nw her love is also rejectd
waitng 4 d nxt part πŸ˜ƒ
Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this story already!! Love the first update!! 
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Glad to c u back!
N thank you so much for the new story!
Intresting prologue. ...
Waiting for the first part. ...πŸ˜ƒ