Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice pt bt vry short...
nw virman gt marrid wow waitng 4 d nxt...
     updat soon dear
AYARLIN thumbnail
First morning after virman marriage:::::::::::::::::Virat is getting ready for college. M~"Virat, are you mad ,who will go for work on the next day of marriage. Its our honeymoon time" V~We will go for honeymoon dear,but after 6 months"M~ But what about others. They will think that you lost interest in me. " V~Who can resist such a beauty like you baby, I want to become melt in you"Virat kissed her forehead. Manvi closed her eyes. He pulled her close and captured her lips.They were kissing hungrily and passionately. They breathed heavily. V~ "If I stay near with I will break my promise" M~"Dont go plz"V~" ok, then we will go for honeymoon, but only with one condition" M~ "What?" V~"After six months, our honeymoon destination is our bedroom" Manvi blushed and agreed. V~"where you want to go?"M~"India"V~"Every indians come here for honeymoon and you want to go to India" M~"I never go there,my parents & me were planned to return India and they were died in an accident. I really want to go to our nation"
Kicha111 thumbnail
Wowww..virman got married
nice update
do cont soon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
all update are nice both are get
married update soon
sharmi1992 thumbnail
nice update virman gng oops cmng 2 india...

waitng 4 d nxt pt update asap dear
raniruth thumbnail
virman...lovely when ru going to update