virman 18 + story: loving her

AYARLIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
<div align="left"><div align="center"><font color="#FF0000"><font size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOVING HER</font></font>
</div><font size="3">THIS IS THE STORY OF A HOT TEACHER AND STUDENT.
STUDENT IS MANVI AND TEACHER IS VIRAT.
THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME 18+ CONTENT DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE .

INDEX

PART 1: PAGE 2
PART 2: PAGE1
</font></div>
Edited by AYARLIN - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AYARLIN thumbnail
MANVI

A sweet sexy girl.
21 years old.
doing her college in London.  she is living with her cousin "Riya .

VIRAT

hot handsome teacher in the college.
26 years old.
living alone.

AYARLIN thumbnail
PART  1: FIRST  KISS

Manvi and Virat fell in love in the first sight.  Virat want to confess, but hesitated as he is a teacher and she is her student. Manvi also have this same reason.

One Manvi was walking by the corridor  and someone pulled her into the corner . It was Max ,one of her classmate.

Max:       Manvi, it has been a long time that I am trying to confess my love to you and you are continuesly avoids it. I am asking you the the final time. will you b my girlfriend?

Manvi: No

Max:OK, I will not ask this again.I dnt want your permission to rape you

Manvi:No max, you cant do this?

Max: oh baby, I can do that.I will show you.

By saying this he pulled her to the nearest wall and started to kiss her neck violently.Manvi struggled to get him off. She started to cry.Max pulled her top and started to unbutton. someone opened the door. and that was Virat.Virat sees manvi's state.He beaten Max .Max went out .Manvi was crying badly.

Manvi hugs Virat. Virat also hugged her.Virat want to sooth herpain for this he kissed her lips. Manvi was surprised by his sudden action. Virat was going to stop Manvi has responded suddenly. The kiss is going to more passionate after every passing seconds.Atlast they stop.

Virat:I love you Manvi.
Manvi  Was happy by hearing his confession and she kissed him again. Manvi said " I love you too sir" between the kiss.
Virat was happy beyond limits. He started to roam his hands inside her shirt and Manvi just closed her eyes and started to roam her hands in his hair.Virat starts to kiss her neck.He licked there and gave her a lovebit.He kissed her cleavage and started to bite there. Manvi tries to  control her moans. And she started to roam her hands inside his shirt. Virat again kisses her in her lip.

Virat decide to stop this before he loss his contol.He kisses her one more time .

Virat: Lets go Manvi.Its late.I will drop you home.

AYARLIN thumbnail
                    Part 2:First drive

Virat was continuously looking Manvi while driving .Manvi sees this and get shy. Virat also smiles seeing her pink face. So he decided to tease her. Virat stopped the car.
 He touched her      lips , face and neck.
 Manvi closes her eyes and enjoyed the moment.
He kiss her forhead,eyes and lips .Virat entangled her hands with Manvi .
They stoped their kiss when they are out of air.    

Virat: can you come with me for a drive?                 
  Manvi: ofcourse yes sir   
  Virat: call me virat when we are together dear.we are a couple now.         
   Manvi :yes virat,I love you virat.                     
   Virat: I love you too dear,Thanks for coming to my life.           
    Manvi: can we go now  
                      virat drop her home    
  Virat: i will pick you at 8 pm                                    

Manvi said all things to Riya and she also happy for her.
Manvi was ready in a white strapless midthigh dress.She was looking geodgeous.
Virat pick her from home at 8.He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Virat was speechless when she enter the car.He want to kiss her and express how much he loves her.

Manvi:Lets go Virat

Virat cant concentrate on the road. So he stops the car and kiss her and she responds with equal passion.He kiss her with an emergency to express his love. He stops the kiss

Virat:Will continue when we reach the destination(he smirks)

Virat stops the car and open the door for her. It was a valley in the lakeside.
She was enjoying the view infront of her.Virat hugs from behind and enjoys her scent.

Manvi:Virat
Virat:um
Manvi: Its beautiful
Manvi:Do you come here often?
Manvi:Are you listening?
Manvi:(gets angry and turns)Virat...
Virat:(open his eyes and smiles seeing her angry face)
Manvi go away from his .Virat come and wrap her in his hands.
Manvi:Dont talk
Virat:Can I know the reason
Manvi:You are not listening to me.
Virat: sorry dear. Now tell ?
Manvi:No need
Virat:Stop being act like a kid manvi.
Manvi:I am act like kid.You are...

He kisses her, and she is still angry on him. So she not allowing her to kiss her and  trying to go away from him. this makes virat angry and he pulls her to the nearest tree.
He takes her both in his hand and kiss her harshly.Manvi melted by this and started to respond.Virat release her hands and she is roaming her hands on his hair.Virat unzip her dress  slowly and let his hand roam  her  back.Virat stop kissing her and turns her.He is kissing her back and unzip some more.Maanvi is trying very hard to stops her moans.Virat kisses every inch of her back.He again turns her and kiss her lips and then neck.He is biting and licking her neck.Manvi unbuttoned his shirt and feels his perfect abs.Virat kiss her cleavage and she bent down.He bites her sweetly .Its impossible to manvi to stand. Understanding this he let her lie on the grass and he also join n  her top. They have an eyelock.Again his desires started and he kiss her.There is no gap between their body.
Virat decided to end this before they close all the limit.
Virat:I love you Manvi, You are my life.
Manvi:I love you too.

They laid there hugging each other and decided to go back to home.

Kittie thumbnail

Hey...its a wonderful story...really loving virman's intense romance...two parts in one go😛...continue soon😊

JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb hot story
plz cont soon
iam. thumbnail
loved it
continue soon
JISNA. thumbnail
virman romance was awesome.
too hot.
update soon
AYARLIN thumbnail
         PART 3: IN THE CLASS

Manvi is trying to distract from his lesson. She is wearing a white top and blue shorts. Manvi unbuttoned the two of her top and showing some her cleavage view to him.Virat was really disturbed by her acts .So he gave the students a simple math problem and tells if anyone make mistakes for solving this that student must have to attend his    extra class in he evening.Manvi purposefully make mistakes and she was the only one.Every stident shocked bcz she was the class toper.                                                
                                      In the evening Virat purposefully avoided her and explain the problem to her as a punishment for teasing him. This makes manvi also determined to tease him more. She locks the door. Manvi was walking seductively to Virat.He smirks and decided to not fall in her tricks .
 She sat on his lap and starts to run her hands on his face,lips and neck.
Manvi is sitting in his lap facing him. She started to unbutton his shirt and started to kiss his chest ,he cant control himself more . She looked into his eyes and started to his kiss lips.Manvi pulled his shirt out and she tied his both hands to the chair. Virat was so much engrossed in the kiss that he didnt aware of it. She stop kissing him and unbuttoned her top and put to the floor.Virat cant hold his desires anymore. But then he understand that his hands were tied.  

Virat: What is this manvi?         
  Manvi:This is the punishment for ignoring me    
   Virat: Manvi plz...                  
    Manvi: No way I am not going to release you sweet heart            

Manvi is kissing his neck, Virat want kiss her urgently they kissed until they were out of breath. Virat started to kiss her neck,cleavage.He was sucking her neck. Virat pleaded her to release him.

Manvi : promise me that you will never ignore me
  Virat: I will never ever ignore you and will do anything for u

when his hands were free he kissed her neck and manvi bent back.Virat removed the rest cloth in her upper body. He started to kissevery part of her upperbody. He pulled her little back and roam his eyes, she feels shy and tried to cover her body with her  hands. Virat prevent the attempt and said "You are beautuful dear, I am lucky to have you in my life"

Manvi stand up and run to the corner,Virat follows her and kissed her neckside and her back. He scooped her and placed her to the nearest table. He kissed her neck. he showered her navel with kisses. Manvi closed her eyes .Virat's hands touched her shorts and he is going to remove it. But manvi stopped him.

Manvi:I want to remain virgin till our mariage Virat
Virat:Then I will marry today itself
Manvi: Virat...I am serious
Virat:Who said I am jocking. I am happy to claim you mine as soon .
He stands on his legs and take a diamond ring from his pant's pocket.

Will you marry me dear? I promise you that I will cherish you whole life.

Manvi:Yes Virat.But I want to complete my graduation first.
Virat:Manvi plz..
Manvi:Only six months Virat, after that I am all yours.PLz...
Virat:ok, but only sx months.
Manvi:Thank you sweet heart'

Manvi started to dress, Virat stops her and said I undressd so its my right to dress you.
He take her b** and 
started to dress her.He kissed her while dressing her.She shivered under his touch.Virat smiled during the kiss.She dressed her and ask her to dress him the same manner. Manvi kissed his chest while dressing.

They both went to parking area.It was empty.Virat and manvi sat on their seats.Virat pulled her to his lap and again kissed her.She also responded to the kiss . he pull her top up and massage her navel.After some time they parted away .

Virat:I love you Manvi. I dont know how to express my love through words.Thats why I always expressed through actions.
Manvi:I love You to Virat.
Virat:Tomorrow is a holiday. Can you come with me for shopping and dinner.
Manvi:How do you know that I love shopping?
Virat:Simple thing.Bcz you are a girl.I will pick you at 4 pm
Manvi:ok, I love you.
She gave him a quick kiss to his lip and run out.

AYARLIN thumbnail
precap

shopping day