Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly...the people who usually stay stuff behind someones back are either too scared or are hiding something. Seeing Arya I didn't feel as if he was pretending...stupid yes but atleast he is loyal.

As far as Mini is concerned she has changed party after the sat-sun drama...knowng that ppl arnt liking Tanna nd Arya she has gone ahead nd said things abt them (thrs no proof tht she is telling the truth) and now siding wid Gautam Pritam.

I mean if u r so concerned thn y not directly say all of these to others infront if Arya. Even during d Sonali-Arya spat she spoke to sonali tht she didnt lyk his attitude but y didnt she say d same thing to Arya. 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zonneschijn

I thought u will like natasha this time.. mera bhi nahi hai.. I kinda like evry1 a little bit..
but kya embarrassing hai yeh sab 😡

Haan soch raha hu use hi fav bana lu 😉 but she is playing so dumb kise bhi nominate kar deti hai 😆 though loved her singing yesterday❤️ let's wait n watch😎
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Actually from the first dayitself I thought Arya was trying to build a love angle with Mininshha with the things he was saying.  She seemed least interested in reciprocating though.  So I sort of believe Minisha.  Dale is just protecting his client.  He must be feeling chalo till Arya is inside he can protect him as there will be no proof of this conversation.  After he is out who cares what the truth is.
But still perhaps Minisha should not have revelaed this on the show.  It is back biting against old friends.
Edited by chachichampa - 9 years ago
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And what is the authenticity of Dale's claims?

We know since first week, da Arya claimed to Kashmira that he wont nominate Minisha. If Arya didn't try to contact Minisha before, den how cum he had this pact with her?

Why was dale silent that time?

Dale is bigger dramebaaz than others. Further he may be good in PR but it is also true his client hardly won this show.