Rishbala OS : "I Belongs With You.."

Ronita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Myself Ronita... I read so many stories in this forum and today finally I made an ID here... @Suru di, @Madhurish, @kg15, @shriyakadge @AzraZaidi and so on.. I didnt remeber all your names but I read their stories and it inspired me to write something on my favourite couple... I am not a good writer like you guys.. But I tried a lot to write,, Please ignore the mistakes... So here goes my first work on RISHBALA... Please take your time while reading.. Its quiet lengthy...

I Belongs With You

"Tum yehi deserve karti ho Madhubala Malik..Kya socha tha Rohan Khanna, Superstar Rohan tumse shadi karega?? Mujhse shadi karne ki khwab dekh rahi thi tum.. Tumhari woh aukat nhi hai Madhubala meri biwi banne ka... Tumhari yeh khwab humesha k liye khwab ban ke hi reh gaya.. Mein ye shadi nhi karunga..." Madhu wake up from her night mare.. She started crying.. It left one day when Rohan deny to marry her and left her in mandaap.. She was heart broken.. "Rohan meine apse sacha pyar kia.. Mere bappa yeh jante hai.." She was sobbing badly.. Madhu was only daughter of Padmini and Shamsher Malik but they died when Madhu was a kid and then she was living with her uncle and aunty... But for their financial problem her aunty never accept her... Hearing her cry her aunt wake up "Satyanash ho tera.. Khud to soyegi nhi aur dusro ko bhi sone nhi degi.. Agar itni hi nafrat ho gai hai na apni jindagi se toh ja.. Ja k doob maar pani mein aur hume shanti de.." She was taunting her.. Madhu felt very bad n she left out from chawl room.. She looked at Rohan's poster and again remind his words n left from chawl.. She was walking on beach side.. The tears were continuously rolling out.. She sat on the sand and shouted at top of her voice "Kyu kia tumne aisa mere sath.. Meri kya galti thi inn sab mein.." She looked at the sky and continuously said this words.. Suddenly he remembered Mamiji's word "Agar itni hi nafrat ho gai apni zindagi se toh ja.. Ja k doob maar.." She looked at the sea.. She got up and started walking towards the sea.. The water was started touching her feets.. And slowly her feets were going under the water bt suddenly someone pulled her n took her on the sand area.. "R u gone mad.. Tum itni raat ko pani ki taraf kya karne ja rahi thi.." He asked her with his husky voice.. Bt Madhu didnt response.. "Kuch puch raha hu tumse.." He again asked angrily.. Madhu looked up.. Bt due to the teary eyes she didnt see him properly and suddenly everything went black in front of her eyes and she felt dizzy bt the man immediately hold her in his arms "Hello!!! Hello!!!" He picked her in his arms and left...

Next day morning.. The sun rays caught Madhu's eyes.. She streched her arms and opened her eyes.. She was shocked to see all over the room,immediately got up.. "Yeh mein.. Mein kaha hu.." She got panicked.. Suddenly she heard some footsteps n looked at the door.. A tall,browny eyes,handsome guy was standing there.. Madhu got so scared.. He entered in room.. "Dnt worry.. Just relax.." This voice same as that man with whom I met yesterday night.. Madhu was lost in her thoughts when he snapped "Kaha kho gai.. Anyways hi.. I m RK.. Rishabh Kundra.." He forwarded his hand for shake bt Madhu just nodded her head so he backwarded his hand.. "So.. Kal raat suicide karne ja rahi thi.. Hunn" Rk asked.. Madhu was shocked "Aapko kaise pata.." She asked him shockingly.. "Well Miss.." Rk stopped and looked at Madhu with raised eye brows.. "Madhubala.. Madhu.." Rk shook his head "Hmm toh Madhu koi ladki utni raat ko toh samundar mein machli pakad ne to jayegi nhi.. Zahir si baat hai woh waha suicide..." Before Rk said anything Madhu started crying.. "Kya hua.. Tum ro kyu rahi ho.. Madhuu.." Rk asked her with a concern.. Bt Madhu didnt stop crying.. RK sat next to him "Bhagwan ne tum ladki o ko sakal to dete hai par akal nhi dete.. Madhu yeh zindagi jine k liye bohot kam hai.. Jitne pal jee rahi ho khul ke jio.. Kyu khud apne hatho se isse kharab kar rahi ho.. Kyu kisi aur ki bhul ki saza khud ko de rahi ho.. Pyar usse karo jo tumse pyar kare jo tumhe samjhe.. Jo tumhari qadar kare.. Inn ansu o ko aaj ek hi baar mein beh jane do aur aise beh jane do ki agli bar ye ansu tumse bina puche na aye.." Madhu immediately hugged him n sobbing.. RK didnt understand what to do.. He just going to back hugged her bt Madhu realized what she did so she broke the hug.. RK gave her his handkerchief.. "Now cheer up.." RK said happily n Madhu smiled.."Waise Madhu tumhare pura naam.." RK asked.. "Madhubala Malik.." RK nodded and said "Have ur brkfst now.." And he was going to left bt stopped and said "Madhu agar tumhe ghar jana ho toh mujhe bata dena I ll drop u.." Hearing about house.. Madhu's face became pale.. RK noticed that so he asked "Waise tumhara ghar kaha hai.." Madhu didnt understand what to say "Woh mera ghar.. Ammm.." RK understood so he said "Its ok.. Tum jab tak chaho reh sakti ho yaha.." And he left.. Madhu smiled and thanked him.. Then RK introduce Madhu with his mom Radha and soon Madhu found a mother touch from her...

All day passed.. Madhu looked all over the mansion.. She saw there was so many business awards which RK won.. Madhu was impressed.. At evening RK came back from office.. They were chitchatting.. When Madhu said him about Rohan... "Madhu yeh waqt piche dekhne ki nhi hai.. Yeh waqt khud ko sabith karne ka hai.. Abhay ko dikha do usne tumhe dhoka dekar tumhari zindagi barbad nhi sawar di hai.. Ab khud ki ek pehchan banao.. Duniya tumhe tumhare naam se janegi.. Duniya ko dikha do tum koi mamuli si ladki nhi ho.. Madhu zindagi mein age bado.. Kya pata tumhari taqdeer tumhe kahi aur le jaye.." Rk said her... All night Madhu could nt sleep properly.. She was thinking about RK's each and every word..

Next day morning.. RK woke up from his sleep.. "Rajesh.. Meri coffee!!" RK ordered the servant.. "Yaha pe hai tumhari coffee.." RK looked at the door.. She was standing there with coffee tray.. "Madhu tum.. Tum kyu le ayi.." RK said.. "Ghar pe baithe baithe bore ho rahi thi toh socha kuch kaam kar lu.." Madhu replied.. "Aahaan!!" He smirked.. Madhu gave him the coffee cup.. After a while "Amm RK.. Can u do me a favour.." Madhu asked.. RK looked at her.. "Mujhe ek job ki zarurat hai.." "Job??" RK asked shockingly.. "Haan RK.. Mein kuch banna chahti hu ab.. Aur waise bhi kitne din ho gaye mein yaha reh rahi hu.. Ab mujhe bas ek job karke kahi aur settle hona hai.." Madhu spoke.. "Shut up.. Tum kahi aur nhi rahogi.. Tum yaha pe hi rohogi.. Thats final.. Aur raha sawal job ki toh bhagwan ne itni achhi sakal di hai usko use karo.." "Matlab.." Madhu asked him.. "U trust me no.." RK asked him n Madhu nodded yes.. "Then wait.." RK went to office.. Madhu was all alone in home.. All time she was thinking about RK.. Now she was start living happily.. Something is going to change her life.. Madhu was in her room.. RK came.. "Hi.." Madhu looked at him n smiled.. RK came near him n took her near the mirror n made her sit on chair.. "RK..." Madhu was going to say something.. "Sshhh.. Koi sawal nhi.. Bas jo keh raha hu woh karo.." RK said while giving her something.. "Lense.." Madhu uttered.. He nodded yes n signalled her to use it.. Then Madhu removed her specs nd wear the lense.. Madhu looked at RK through mirror.. "Abhi bhi kuch kaam hai.." He said n then looses her hair.. Madhu looked herself at mirror.. "Now u looks perfect.." She blushed hearing complement from him... "Madhu tum to parde pe ane k liye bani ho.. I think tumhe ekbar try karni chahiye.. Madhu agar tum chaho to tum ek star ban sakti ho.. Tum Rohan ko dikhana chahti hona ki usne tumhe chor k tumhe barbaad nhi ki.. Phir Madhu ab waqt agaya hai apne manzil ki taraf kadam barhane ka.." "Par RK mein acting.." Madhu said nervously.. RK put his hand on her shoulder.. "I know tum darr rahi ho.. Par Madhu meine ye sapna dekha hai.. Ki tum ek star bani ho.. Aur believe me aisa hoga.. Aur tumhe darrne ki ko zarurat nhi hai.. Mein tumhare sath hu.." Madhu's eyes got wet n curved came on her lips..

In evening Madhu was sitting in her room.. RK came hurriedly.. "Madhu Bittuji ne sab kuch set kar dia hai.. Kal ek studio pe audition hai aur tum waha jaogi.." RK said excitedly.. "Par RK mujhe nhi lagta mein ye kar paungi.. Mujhse nhi hog RK..." Maddhu said as she scared..."Madhu jab tum perform karogi toh kuch bhi mat sochna.. Script k hisaab se khudko uss situation pe rakhna aur apne dialogues kehte jana.. Dekhna har muskil asaan ho jayegi.." Rk reassured her.. Madhu nodded yes n felt better...

Next day morning... After the breakfast Madhu ame in her rooom n saw a gift box on bed.. She took it n opened it.. There was yellow anarkali n a note also.. Madhu opened it n start reading "Madhu aaj tum ek nayi zindagi ki shuruwat karne ja rahi ho.. to meri taraf se ek chota sa gift.. I hope tum aaj isse pehnogi... Aur waise bhi meine tumhe kabhi bataya nhi tum yelow dresses pe bohot hi khubsurat dikhti ho.." Madhu finished reading n was blushing.. Her cheecks became red.. she got ready n came downstairs.. RK was mesmerized by her beauty... Both left for studio.. RK stopped the car near the studio gate.. "Madhu jao.." "Par RK tum.." "Ammm.. Madhu woh actually meri ek important meeting hai to mujhe jana hoga... bt tum ghabrana maat..." Aur apna audition achhe se dena.." Madhu felt sad bt managed to smile.. "Audition k baad mujhe call kar dena mein tumhe gharchor aaunga.." Madhu nodded n left n RK drive away... Madhu was waiting outside of studio for RK.. RK stopped the car opposite of road n then came near Madhu.. Madhu immediately hugged him "RK mein selet ho gai.. Unn logo ne mujhe select kar li hai... Thank u RK.." Madhu said happily... RK smiled.. Madhu sensed still she was hugging RK so she pushed herself back n blushed.. "Lets go.." RK said n she nodded yes.. As RK parked the car opposite side so they hve to crossed the road n their was huge traffic n Madhu was scared to cross.. So RK held her hand n both crossed the road.. Madhu smiled in her mind.. The days passed.. Madhu started her shooting for the new film.. Whole day they duo was busy in their respective works,, Bt in evening they spend a nice time together.. RK's regular duty to drop n pik Madhu from studio.. Both started loving to eah other bt didnt expressed.. 9months passed... Madhu's film was complete.. In between Madhu RK know each others like n dislike n everything...

one day morning Madhu woke up from her sleep n saw her room was filled with flower bucket.. She took a flower bucket n read "Happy Birthday madhu..." A smile came on her face.. "Thank u RK." She uttered... She got ready then n came downstaris.. RK wished her n then he was going to left for office bt Madhu stopped him saying "Mera gift.." RK turned " ahaan... Tum ladkiya bhi na... Waise shaam ko milega." Saying this he left.. In the evening.. Madhu was waiting for RK.. Sudenly her cell rings.. "Hello RK.." "Madhu jaldi se ready hokar niche aao.." Saying this he cut the call... Madhu got ready n came outside of mansion. RK was waiting for her.. They sat in car.. "RK hum kaha ja rahe hai.." Madhu asked him extedly.. Bt he didnt rply.. RK stopped the car near the sea side... They got down from car n RK closed her eyes wit ribon.. "RK.." "Sshh.." He put his fingure on her lips.. RK took a box from car n put it on car n opened it.. Then lit up the candle n opened Madhu's eyes.. She was so happy seeing this.. Then she cut the cake n both fed each other.. RK singnalled her to look up n there was fireworks written I LOVE YOU MADHU... Madhu was stunned bt happy too.. She looked at RK... RK bend down on his knees n took out the ring n prosed her... Madhu also say about her feelings n RK put ring on her fingure...

"Madhu.. Mein aaj bohot khush hu tum dono ke liye... Rishu ne tumhe pasand karke bohot sahi decision lia hai... You both are made for each other..." Radha said happily caressing her hair... Madhu smiled back... "Haan maa... Akhir beta kiska hai... Sahi faisla toh lena hi hai..." He smirked... Days passed... Finally it was a big day for Madhu... Her film got a good response and today was an award event... Madhu was so nervous from morning... "Madhu.." RK entered in her room while calling her and found her she was pacing here and there restlessly... He was gazing at her for some time and spoke "Kya aaj tumhari koi result hai??" Madhu stopped pacing and looked at him... "Relax..." He said to made her feel better...

In the evening... RK and Madhu's car stopped at the edge of the red carpet... They both got down from the car... RK was wearing a white shirt with black suit and Madhu wore a red saree... Both looking stunning... Madhu entangled her arms with RK and they walked on red carpet... The media members clicking there photoes... And soon they reached at the venue and settled themselves on respective chairs... Madhu was so scared and clutched RK's hand tightly... Suddenly her eyes met with Rohan Khanna... Her past moments were start coming in her mind.. And an unknown fear went through her mind... RK could read her eyes and held her hand tightly "Relax Madhu... I am here..." This words soothed her heart and she once looked at Rohan who gave her a devil smirk...

Soon the event started and one by one the nominated persons got the awards and finally the anchors announced about best actress award and the chief guests announced the name "Madhubala..." A huge claps echoed in the hall... The spotlight fall on Madhu and she stood from her sit... RK hugged her and congratulate her... Then she went on stage and received her award and gave her thank you speech where she mentioned about RK only... After this award anchors annouced about the best flim of this year and the chief guests annouce the name "As usual... Humesha ki tarah RK production ka film block buster film of this year... And the award goes to the film Ishq Ek Junoon... I would like to call the producer of this film to receive this award... Mr. Rishabh Kundra please..." The spotlight fall on RK... Madhu looked at RK stunned who gave her a killing smirk with wink and went to the stage... He received the award "Another award... Par iss saal mein yeh award mein kisi ko dedicate karna chahta hu... Agar woh nehi hoti toh yeh award mere paas shayad nehi hota... Madhu.. This is for you..." A smile came on her lips... "Aur aaj mein meri zindagi ki sabse badi khusi aap sab se share kar raha hu ki mein Rishabh Kundra bohot jald Madhubala Malik se shadi karne wala hu..." A huge claps again echoed in hall... RK looked at her and said "Madhu yaha aao..." And she went on stage... Then she bend on his knee "So Miss Madhubala Malik will you be my official wife..." He again proposed her in front of the world... A happy tear rolled out from her eyes and she nod yes... They hugged each other tightly... "I love you Madhu..." "I love you too RK..."

At night... Madhu was sitting in her room when RK entered she asked "Aur kitne raaz hai tumhare..." RK first looked at her shocked then realized about what she said this so he replied "Sirf ek.. Jo tumhe aaj pata chal gaya..." Madhu looked at him and said "Kyu.. Kyu RK... Kyu yeh sab kia mere liye.. Kyu mujhpe yeh ehesaan.." But he cut her saying "Koi ehesaan nhi tha yeh... Meine tumhe tumhare acting skills k liye yeh break diya hai... Director ne tumhe tumhare talent ki wajah se hi select ki thi... Meine kuch nhi kia tha Madhu..." Madhu looked straight into his eyes... His eyes were speaking the truth...

Soon there marriage procedure started and they tied up in a knot... On their wedding day Madhu's uncle aunty came and her aunty appologies for her behaviour and blessed them... After completing all the rituals RK Madhu went to their room and before they entered in room RK scooped her up in his arms and took her inside and closed the door...

Next morning... Sunrays fall on Madhu's eyes... She twitched her eyes and slowly opened her eyes and found herself sleeping on RK's bare chest... She blushed remembering last night... "Good morning biwi.." She looked up and said "Biwi??" "Hmm... Actually mein Madhu naam se ab tumhe nhi bulaunga kyu ki ab tum meri biwi ho.. So biwi..." Madhu smiled at him and hugged him...

In evening Madhu was arranging her cloths in the cupboard when RK entered with a file in his hand... "Biwi... Ye raha tumhari next film ki script..." He placed it near her... Madhu looked at him shocked and said "Nhi RK.. Ab mein koi film nehi karungi..." Which made RK shocked... "Yeh kya keh rahi ho tum.." "Haan RK... Ab mein uss duniya mein wapas nhi jana chahti... Mein khush hu iss zindagi se... Tum mere sath ho mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye... Mein koi Superstar ki pehchan se nhi jeena chahti... Mein Madhubala Rishabh Kundra ke naam se jeena chahti hu... Ab meri pehchan sirf yeh hai..." She said cupping his face... He removed her hand and said furiously "Nehi.. Mein yeh nehi chahta..." "RK I belongs with you... Tumse hi meri zindagi hai... Tum chahte the iss liye meine industry join ki thi... Ab mein jo kahungi wahi hoga... Please RK..." He ran his fingure through his hair... "Please RK..." He looked at her and helplessly nod ok...

After 5years... "Arjun stop!!" Madhu was running behind her four years old son with milk glass in her hand... "Maa.. Catch me.." He giggled and ran here and there... Just then RK entered and took him on his lap... Madhu placed the milk glass on table "Ab tum hi sambhalo.." "Arjun... Dadda ki tarah strong nehi banna..." Little Arjun nodded yes and had his milk... Madhu was watching them from far... Arjun was the symbol of RK Madhu's love and he was replica of his dad... "Biwi.." He snapped his fingure to brought her back and handover her another milk glass... "RK no!!" She pouted... "Biwi... Mujhe pata hai tumhe nhi chahiye par meri little angel ko toh chahiye..." He said putting his hand on her stomach... Madhu was pregnant of 3months... RK was taking so much care... He did the same before also... Slowly months passed... And after 6moths they blessed with a baby girl and RK's family completes and they lived happily ever after...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here goes my first OS.. Please do read and comment.. Thank you..
.😊

Edited by Ronita03 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me first in your first work in IF.. Hurray.. Welcome to the world of writing... A cute story and you ended it beautifully.. Do write more on rishbalaEdited by uma88 - 9 years ago
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow me second in ur first os πŸ₯³
it's a cute & sweet os dear...
continue to write more rishbala stories..
Edited by shasha1989 - 9 years ago
-Babydoll_Pooh- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is a very cute and sweet os. 
Edited by SNCC - 9 years ago
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful story.
loved itπŸ‘

cud u edit  name of abhay .
Ronita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

Beautiful story.

loved itπŸ‘

cud u edit  name of abhay .

Yes.. First put Abhay's name but later I changed...πŸ˜›
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
firstly, a very big congrats for starting to write in this forum. i so happy to one more to my list of writers & i'm even more happy to know that u got inspired from my story & few other writer's stories. 
well, coming to update!
i cant believe it was ur 1st story! i was too good! awesomely written! i loved it!
superb hindi dialogues!! 
initially i thought why u dint show RK as a director who could madhu a heroine but u have beautifully shown him as a producer who lit up colors in madhu's life, made her stand on her own & throw the shot back on that looser Rohan a flop star & also to her bitching mami!! everything was perfect!! 
i loved the award function scene where madhu gets her life time shock & surprise & how nicely he proposed her twice. radhaji is one sweet character in this update! i love her too.
Ah! to top this all u gave a perfect ending by getting them married & a short 5 year leap. i'm always delighted to see Rishbala with kids & arjun 's one apple & i loved how smartly Rk made his son drink the milk & not to forget he also cleverly made madhu to drink saying its for his baby girl!! wonderful! wonderful! i loved this story inch by inch! it also conveys a small valuable piece of message that suicide is not the solution for any problem which Rk has beautiful explained to her!!
great story! do write more! thanks for the pm!

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
LazyJane thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 pm.it was a nice story to read
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS...loved it...
Thanksss 4 PM...
ARMB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail