|Yours Till Perpetuity| Short Story-Udated

BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

**Short Story**

Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Romance, Horror ( A bit), Fantasy. 

Yours,Till Perpetuity

-'If You Said It Was Love, It was meant to be eternal'

______

Index.

Introduction-Page One.

Chapter 1. Page One 

Chapter 2. Page Ten

If You Like This Post, You will get the Scrap when I update, else not!

Edited by BeyondWords - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondWords thumbnail

||I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N||

Ciao This is Iptisha, back in action! 

Once upon a time, there was a Fiction Named Adhoore, but I had to discontinue it for certain reasons. I even had quit writing or visiting the forum.
But now I am back to torture again!
This story is written in compensation to that fiction.
This will be updated in form of drabbles.
Read if you find time...It is different from the love stories of this era.
If you wish to torture yourself more and read more of my stories, then feel free to visit my Writing Gallery (Link attached in the Signature Dubba)
I am going to update this story once each week. You are free to ask me to stop the Fiction if you find it unappealing. 
If you are commenting, then please be honest enough to tell me how bad it is (Or how good it is)

Your words really matter and energize me immensely

Signing off
Iptisha

BeyondWords thumbnail

"Chapter 1"

She choked as soon as she was asked to read the verse related to the ancient India and medieval times. This sudden break in her composure irked everyone in the history class. She was the best student in history but the subject always scared her,scared her of the unknown. She tried breathing and ended up hyperventilating as always. Mehika Murthy, rank 1 of India's best College of Arts and Literature, a girl as lifeless as one can be. Her miserable life had no reasons, at least the reasons weren't known by anyone till she met him.

Her sudden breakdown didn't astonish any one sitting in the room as it was just too frequent to flabbergast any. She was often taken to the psychiatrist regarding the same but they were of no help too. All they could interpret was the involvement of some tragic incident which couldn't be traced. This was what usually happened every time Medieval era was taught to the students of the best university of humanities of the country.

She held very low esteem regarding life and love. She had always blamed GOD for every erroneous incident in her life. Although she wasn't supposed to bear all the brunt he bared for the society, especially for the society's norms and marriage as she was always allowed to live a happy liberal just life, she would always hold a low opinion about a person truly loving another. When every girl of her age smiled reading love sagas, she would write how love could never exist in its purest form. According to her love was business, selfish motives were named love.

The only comfort in her life was art. The canvas, the hue the emotions portrayed and the way one blended them together would always fascinate her. The clay and the forms in which it could be molded would intrigue her! Her life was an unsolved jigsaw puzzle, with too many questions unanswered.

She would sleep walk every night, which wasn't termed as a normal sleepwalk, but much beyond that. Her gestures during the trance was claimed to be paranormal once by her cousins. She was blessed with a exceedingly supportive and affectionate family, but she never acknowledged their kindness. She considered herself to be unfortunate for the unknown.

An excursion was planned by the college authorities to explore the Medieval India and so was she forced to go, go to the depth of the subject in which she scored the highest yet detested the most. Her only friend, Dhruv, who admired her for what she was accompanied her in the trip.The very night she reached Sringali, the lead sky grew darker than ever. When everyone around were in jolt she found solace in the depth of her surroundings.That was the first night in her life of nineteen long years when she slept sound. Calmness was her companion that night. She walked in her sleep and made an exit from the place to no one's knowledge. As she kept walking in the trance she could feel an enchanting melody. A voice calling for a soul to accompany him. She kept moving towards that attractive monotonous tune. She stepped out of her trance as soon as she heard the voice she had been searching forever. She ran towards the voice and tried exploring the broken monument and the debris. She bent down to read the scribbles and it said Manik Singh Pratap! Stepping inside the monument she looked at those sculptures, the paintings. They looked familiar. The venue itself seemed well known. Browsing through the stones and the sketches they bore,she tried to read the text and she read along... "Princess Nandini"

The names she came across, Manik and Nandini gave her jitters. She was keen to know who they were, but that voice called her, her soul and so she couldn't stop herself from racing towards his voice.

~

Yours

Iptisha.

Edited by BeyondWords - 9 years ago
dewcute thumbnail
I am the first
res😛😆
unresd😆

SO,after some days i don't want to hear:-
     "once upon a time,there was a fiction named "yours still perpetuity",but i had,to discontinue it..bla..bla..bla 
from you😡 ,so make it clear that are u going to do the same with this too,which u have already done with "adhoore"😔,i asked you on my comment on adhoore  to not leave the adhoore adhoora,and see what u did

hmm,ok!enough of complaints😆

THIS WAS TOO DIFFERENT,I GOT THE MEMORIES OF SOME HORROR THRILLERS
U ARE STILL ON THE HANG OVER OF HISTORIES,AREN'T U?😆
SO,AN ANOTHER ETERNAL LOVE STORY...,FROM YOU...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S DIFFERENT,MYSTERIOUS,GRIPPING...CONTINUE SOON...
DARE TO THINK ABOUT DISCONTINUING THIS ONE,I WON'T LEAVE U FOR SURE😛 
I LOVED THIS ONE IPTISHA❤️
DO CONTINUE...

Edited by dewcute - 9 years ago
TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mehika Murthy... A new character. Isn't she the one some dhruv fans wanted dhruv to be paired with? But anyways, back to the real thing. This is really a fascinating story! Different from the others. We have a lot of MaNan & DhruNi fics but dis one is unique. The concept is honestly fascinating & intriguing! More than romantic fics i like those stories that have mysteries & thrill in them. Who is Mehika Murthy? How is she related to our beloved Nandini Murthy? I guess u wil reveal it when the time comes. Continue the story dear! I wud luv to read till the end!
Ps- Thappad, joote aur saraa hua tamatar phekungi agar galti se bhi discontinue kiya toh!Edited by TasmiaFaye - 9 years ago
dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: TasmiaFaye

Mehika Murthy... A new character. Isn't she the one some dhruv fans wanted dhruv to be paired with? But anyways, back to the real thing. This is really a fascinating story! Different from the others. We have a lot of MaNan & DhruNi fics but dis one is unique. The concept is honestly fascinating & intriguing! More than romantic fics i like those stories that have mysteries & thrill in them. Who is Mehika Murthy? How is she related to our beloved Nandini Murthy? I guess u wil reveal it when the time comes. Continue the story dear! I wud luv to read till the end!

i think mehika is the rebirth of nandini😊
BeyondWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

I am the first

res😛😆
unresd😆

SO,after some days i don't want to hear:-
     "once upon a time,there was a fiction named "yours still perpetuity",but i had,to discontinue it..bla..bla..bla 
from you😡 ,so make it clear that are u going to do the same with this too,which u have already done with "adhoore"😔,i asked you on my comment on adhoore  to not leave the adhoore adhoora,and see what u did

hmm,ok!enough of complaints😆

THIS WAS TOO DIFFERENT,I GOT THE MEMORIES OF SOME HORROR THRILLERS
U ARE STILL ON THE HANG OVER OF HISTORIES,AREN'T U?😆
SO,AN ANOTHER ETERNAL LOVE STORY...,FROM YOU...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S DIFFERENT,MYSTERIOUS,GRIPPING...CONTINUE SOON...
DARE TO THINK ABOUT DISCONTINUING THIS ONE,I WON'T LEAVE U FOR SURE😛 
I LOVED THIS ONE IPTISHA❤️
DO CONTINUE...

Bwahahaa! No No! I have written three parts of this one already, so no worries! :P
I had to keep that adhoore as I don't want anymore crime FFs. That was a big time crime FF where they might have died at the end!
Hangover...I am singing that song now :P Yeah I am, kind of! :P
Yes Yes..This is a pure love story...Too pure and heartfelt! <3
Ouw! Okay, I will finish this one, I promise! :)
Thanks!
I shall! :)
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 1

It was well written full of mystery sounds like reincarnation type story...

Mihika having dreams and thinking of not having happiness... then they went for excavation was too awesome...

Dhruv as her best friend is too cute here too dhruv act as angel for her... looking forward to much more revelation to read and see
Edited by dhruvika1991 - 9 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Edited 

Mehika, sounds like she'll be playing an important part in the story! 

This one sounds like it's also going to be interesting 😆 Very eager to see what this story is actually about! 

Keep it up! 

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 9 years ago
TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dewcute. Even i thought(or rather felt) the same. And imp thing- if Iptisha discontinues this one then we'll hunt her down & torture her.