Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

@meena...there is no doubt sarla is the worst mother...it annoys me when she does pragya jaap and blame BB for pragya's every single mess in her life...every mother treats their child equally...this attitude of sarla reminds me of raman from YHM...where he does aditya jap (elder son) most of the time and ignores his angel daughter ruhi who always supports him in his difficult times even though he loves her

@shikha...thanks for the good news regarding purab's scenes...I hope it maintains this week and every single year till KKB airs...I hope we get a rabul scene too but not expecting much...I guess he is trying to help save the marriage hall

yeah in yhm, the show was showing partiality towards the adi rather than ruhi...but right now there focus is on ishra relationship thru ruhi so i don't mind that show...but sarla is really a bad mother...thank goodness bb spoke up otherwise i don't want her to become a person who won't see that all of her attention is towards pragya...sarla doesnt see that her other daughter is also suffering
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishbul

r8 meena cv's re morons😡we cn't trust them...at the end we only hope for the best ...

agree yaar...at the end its their decision🤢
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry guys no rabul no purab scene today...

I am really very sorry for having so much acceptation from kkb cv's 😡 ...and I am really very sorry for sharing that today we get rabul scene...sorry guys I was giving u false hopes...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think there is a purab scene tdy...forget abt Rabul scene... 😡
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishbul

Sorry guys no rabul no purab scene today...

I am really very sorry for having so much acceptation from kkb cv's 😡 ...and I am really very sorry for sharing that today we get rabul scene...sorry guys I was giving u false hopes...

its ok yaar... 😃
it was expected...stupid morons called cvs... 😡
I hope tomorrow we get the darshan of our purab khanna... 😳
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

its ok yaar... 😃
it was expected...stupid morons called cvs... 😡
I hope tomorrow we get the darshan of our purab khanna... 😳

thank you leela...and hope so yar.
But now I am not gone watch kkb anymore...aur not want to think about kkb 😡 ...
Kkb is over for me...but i always love rabul...and these cv's such an idiot and morons...want to slap them hard
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
i really feel like giving these cvs some jhor ka jhatka
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Neely Motwani's Insta pic
Apparently his name is Neel Thakur in the show😆

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mrunal & Charu at ST's birthday celebration

Mages thumbnail
@anam...TFS for the collage...I thought ST did not celebrate his birthday... 🤣 ...anyways sweet pic...I like the design of his cake BMW...seems like he likes cars...charu-mrunal all look so tired...its nice of them to attend his birthday party despite heavy schedule of KKB...

well regarding Neel Thakur track...it ain't finishing anytime soon...he is going to take revenge...BB's words are enough to insitgate him to plan his next revenge...abhi did bring a stay order but then the issue is not solved yet...thats where I think purab will step in next...I hope so...I don't trust cvs morons
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago