Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Arya ne bohot Disappoint kiya hai.jaisa lagta tha waisa hai nhi.. 
Main isko iss season ka Armaan kohli samjh rahi thi par ye to pratusha,kamya type nikla...
Aurtoon main hi baitha rehta hai...
Aag lgata hai aur galat jaga bharka jata hai.. Babbar wala joshila pan sara iska shayed "PIZZA" main hi laga rehta hai.tabhi koi dhang ka kaam nhi kar raha ghar main. 

Aur jin logon ko lagta ke gautam mera fav hai to main uski side leti hon. Wo ye jaan lein ke mera fav ye gadha hai... Par ye bht bekaar jaa raha ab tak  

-BBC (BiggBossCandy)

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It has to be said - Salman was awesome tonite.

This is such a difficult show to host. The most you can tell a host are topics to talk about. Then the host has to go and do it - no pre-memorized dialogs - pure interaction.  I think in many ways he is an ideal host for this show.

The only thing that maybe didn't work was when he went after Deepshikha... I think she managed to get out of it.

When Salman began with the bhai-behen relationships piece, I just was completely bowled over. I am surprised that he didn't take class or bajao Arya more - "tu mera chhota bhai hai" and then he coolly abandoned Gautam amongst the sharks. (Not that I particularly like Gautam - but people were just ganging up and kicking him when he was down). Tho' I quite enjoyed when he made him put his hand down repeatedly.

Salman for President (or Prime Minister!!). I still think he's overpaid - but for this episode, he earned whatever he gets for it. It was awesome.

And then after Salman ends it for the night - Karishma, Diandra getting upset that Gautam had the sheer gall to nominate them??!!! Why wouldn't he? Did Karishma treat him like a brother - why should he treat her as a sister??! Man - this bhai-behen - these chicks are still hung up on that.
Edited by dhinga1 - 9 years ago
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our pm modi sir has invite 9 people in this clean india thing that's y he said that line ,Salman is one of that 9 people and modi applying salman's JAI HO chain logic in this safai abhiyan
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
And salman started his abhiyaan bhi jhaadoing the contestants! πŸ˜†
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hrishant was fun tooπŸ˜ƒ

hrishant is sallu's khoj?

oh yes yes.. hrishant to any day 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatalcharm

Under sukirti's elimination article, some fans wrote this

#BoycottColorsBiggBoss
#NoSukirtiNoBiggBoss
#WeSupportYouSukirti

🀣

Why is everybody thinking that they will go against Salman and will gather massive publicity like Gauhar?🀣
She had her own PR team to destroy anybody virtually and had many thing situationally in favour of her. πŸ˜‰

Edited by sscomp32 - 9 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
sallu taunted karishma fr her SuperHigh idiotic irritating high voice also.. 🀣
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MyButterCup

Our pm modi sir has invite 9 people in this clean india thing that's y he said that line ,Salman is one of that 9 people and modi applying salman's JAI HO chain logic in this safai abhiyan

bb k ghar k andar valo ko pata chala toh kal se sare 'Salman sir' pe aa jayege 🀣
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

sallu taunted karishma fr her SuperHigh idiotic irritating high voice also.. 🀣

salman--ek  jo awaaz hai na kai kai kai kai--πŸ˜†
woh bahut bari padega apko baad mein

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Amrita.

salman--ek  jo awaaz hai na kai kai kai kai--πŸ˜†
woh bahut bari padega apko baad mein

Ab issey zyada clear koi kaise convey Karega message par koi fayda nahi hua...after he went, the fish market started again...Jo ability innate ho cheekhne chillane ki ganwaaron ki tarah aankhen aur haathon ko nachakar, toh woh game show mein chhipti nahi...esp bb Jaise game show