3rd October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Tanveer asks Sanam to sign the papers. Sanam tells her i dont like to refuse u all the time. I wont sign. Tanveer fumes. .how dare u refuse. Sanam says wait a while.. when Ahil comes, i will sign. Tanveer screams but Sanam walks off. Tanveer swears not to spare Sanam. Sanam self thought.. i have always known a person has their face covered with mask but after seeing Tanveers true face i cant believe this is her true identity. Ahil comes and asks Sanam what did u tell Tanveer that she is upset. Sanam tries to answer but Ahil fumes. Sanam finally makes him listen that Tanveer wants her to sign property papers and after i found out from u what it means, i refused. Ahil recollects Tanveers words to him that he is trying to be what he is not, he is compromising and that is not his nature ..and he will only end up hurting Sanam. Ahil screams out and pushes all the things kept on the dressing table. The glass pieces break and are scattered on the floor.

Ahil tells Sanam that he doesnt want Tanveer to be upset coz of Sanam ever. He tells her that i told u the truth ..after trusting u with great difficulty. Dont break that trust & dont use the truth against me. Ahil tells Sanam that i may die but u do what Tanveer wants. Sanam tries to make Ahil listen to her but he refuses. Sanam slips and is about to fall on glass pieces when Ahil holds her in time. His hand gets cut. Sanam rushes to heal his wounds but Ahil refuses and walks off. Sanam rues that..am sure Tanveer told him something so he is doing all this fake anger drama. Sanam wonders what is the truth of Ahils dads death. She swears to stay in the house to find out the truth but knows Tanveer wont let her stay there. She swears ..she will do all to stay in the house and find out the truth.

Sehar enters the room and finds it decorated with candles and balloons. Rehaan comes from behind and covers her eyes. He leads her to the center of the room and says.. that i know u din say yes.. and u wont find a boring & unromantic guy like me anywhere but i am ready to change myself.. for u. He says.. there is something that wont change ever.. ! He gets down on one knee & says .. MY LOVE FOR YOU. He gives her a ring and says..this is for the start of our new journey. Sehar is taken aback. Rehaan tells Sehar that u came in my life as the beautiful morning .. after meeting u, i realized how incomplete my life is.. and u will complete it. Sehar is in tears. Rehaan says.. sorry ..too much poetic. He asks her straight forward.. SUNEHRI Kya tum mujhse nikah karogi. Sehar is speechless. Rehaan holds Sehars left hand and is about to put the ring on when someone knocks on the door. Rehaan goes to check when cops arrive. 

Part 2

Rehaan asks them the matter. Cop says ..we are here to arrest Sehar. Rehaan is shocked. He says they are mistaken. Cop says no..this girl is a thug. They share that we have been searching for her since long .. and finally we found her.. also we have a witness. The jeweler comes and says..this is the same girl who stole my jewellery worth Rs. 10 lacs. Rehaan fumes on him. The jeweler asks Rehaan to ask Sehar. Rehaan asks Sehar but she keeps mum. Rehaan comforts Sehar and says..tell them all this is a lie. Sehar keeps mum ..and is in tears. Rehaan asks Sehar why she is silent.. why not telling the truth. Flashback shown of Rehaan telling how Sunehri has brought happiness in his life and that he loves her. Sehar tells Rehaan that they are telling the truth. Rehaan is shocked. 

Tanveer is fuming in her room and Sanam stares at her. She decides to find a way to get the property papers from Tanveer and hide them so she gets time to find the truth about Nawab Sahab's death. She notices Tanveer keeping the papers in a cupboard. After Tanveer leaves the room, Sanam goes to get the papers. However, Tanveer comes back and Sanam hides behind the bed. Her hand is on the floor when Tanveer ends up stepping on it. Sanam covers her mouth while Tanveer takes her moby and leaves. Sanams hand is injured.

Sehar tells Rehaan there is another truth.. i wanted to tell u the truth. She tells Rehaan.. trust me..i had decided to tell u the truth...trust me. The jeweler says .. pretty sure she is fooling this guy. Sehar says it is true. .i came to you ..coz of ur money. Rehaan is speechless and hurt. Sehar tells Rehaan.. its not like that.. i swore to tell u the truth. Rehaan throws the ring and says.. i told u . .i hate lies.. i trusted u more than myself.. i was ready to give up my life for u .. but you turned out to be another lie in my life. Sehar says.. its not like that. Rehaan says dun wanna listen to u. Rehaan grabs Sehars hand and tells cops to take her away. 

Part 3

Sehar asks Rehaan to listen to her. Rehaan asks cops to stop and asks how much money did she steal .. the jeweler says Rs. 10 lacs. Rehaan gives the money to the jeweler and asks him to take back the complaint. He agrees. The cop warns Sehar and lets her go. Cops leave. Sehar tries to talk to Rehaan but he pushes her hand away and asks her to leave from his life forever. Rehaan walks off. Sehar calls out. BG - Preet na kariyo. Sehar breaks down.

Precap --- The occult lady tells Razia she will find what she has been looking for. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update..