Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yup...in tomorrow epi...ashlok will be struck in the jungle...so asjali presentation have to be done by someone... Sure NA won't help them...and anjali doing presentation will be the joke of the year!! Who only knows basics in computer..

So I think...at the right moment... Anji may land in Agni office...n will video call asthu...she may give her presentation...anji may open the file or slide one after another while astha explaining...
I think it makes some sense 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahah Bad Reception Priya ...🤣 It wont happen But Astha has shown Anjali how to retrieve the file ...kuch to hoga.. 
Serials main kuch bhee ho sakta hai , ðŸ˜†
Edited by GoodShow07 - 9 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey patner
Nice post...now ur on roll like shrenu...
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

Yup...in tomorrow epi...ashlok will be struck in the jungle...so asjali presentation have to be done by someone... Sure NA won't help them...and anjali doing presentation will be the joke of the year!! Who only knows basics in computer..

So I think...at the right moment... Anji may land in Agni office...n will video call asthu...she may give her presentation...anji may open the file or slide one after another while astha explaining...
I think it makes some sense 😆

Kamaal hein? You know the cvs well!
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cv's dissapointed us today ,will continue it 2morrow too
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodShow07

hahah Bad Reception Priya ...🤣 It wont happen But Astha has shown Anjali how to retrieve the file ...kuch to hoga.. 

Serials main kuch bhee ho sakta hai , ðŸ˜†

I can accept anything but anji doing the presentation😕 
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

I can accept anything but anji doing the presentation😕 

Well Samay kuch bhee kara sakta hai .. now she is bhookhi Sherni and ready to beat NA , she is an educated lady but never had chance due to NA..
Edited by GoodShow07 - 9 years ago
geetha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would be nice to see if Anjali does it by herself and give the file prepared by Shlok to NA
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Priya I think anjali will do the presentation by herself ..last time in office she didn't speak anything so may be cvs will show like anjali dng the presentation. ...shlok s presentation wil b done by na and astha s by anjali...
vicqust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let's not underestimate Anjali Devi... AasTHU taught her how to save file, retrieve file, etc,,, and she knows how to video call so... she might, just might pull it off ..and  give the presentation.  As a matter of fact,, I would LOVE to see her do it,, and see the look on Baba's face..😃😃  OMG.. that would be great. ..   worst case scenario... she gets to set up the presentation via video chat.

either way it wouldn't matter as long as Ashlok gets to romance in the jungle 😳😳