|| Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 2nd October 2014 WU || Manik, you are a hero!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 2nd October 2014 Written Update -Naz.Karam-

Recap / Previous Episode :

NH3 wins the competition. Fab 5 is runner up. Navya tells Nandini that they won.

Episode:

Manik and Dhruv are hugging. Navya comes and sees them. Dhruv asks him do you want to tell me something? Then Navya gives a cloth to them.. :D

At night. Nandini goes to Manik's house. The worker tells her that Manik is not there right now. She asks him if she could wait here for him. He says yes. She sits on the couch and waits for him then the man says that ma'am is coming, she needs to go upstairs. Nandini says ok and goes upstairs. She goes to Manik's room. She wanted to sit on his bed but didn't. She sits on a couch and waits for him.

Manik comes to his room and takes off his shirt. He messages Cabir to meet him at his place now for talk. Manik goes to his cupboard and wants to take shirt from there but then he notices Nandini sitting on the couch. He looks at her for a while.. then he wanted to touch her face but couldn't and then he touches her face and wakes her up. Nandini opens her eyes and sees him infront of her eyes and sees him shirtless.. she closes her eyes with her hand. He asks her what she is doing here? She says that she wanted to meet him.. He asks her what she is doing in his house... she says that she wanted to say thank you. Manik gets irritated. And says that he switched off his phone just because of her.. then he comes closer to her and says so thank me properly. He comes more closer to her like he really wants to kiss her. Ishq bulaava jaane khab aave plays in the background. Manik comes more closer but then she says thank you and he gets up.

Cabir rehearsals how he could tell Manik what he wanted to say. He  washes his face and then his mobile phone rings. It's Mukti she says that Dhruv and Aaliya are too in the conversation. She says that they should go to Manik. Aliya says lets have a party? Maybe he will talk to us then... Dhruv says I talked to him he doesn't want to talk. But then Aliya says that it will be best to leave him alone.. Then all hang up.

Manik walks.. Nandini follows him while talking and then suddenly he stops walking and Nandini's head touches his body. She gets shocked. Manik looks at her. She says nobody knew na, that you saved my brother. I'll tell Raghav sir everything. Manik gets irritated and angry. He takes her arm and pulls her to the washroom. He opens the water. Both of them are getting wet. She asks him why he is doing that.. He shouts shut up! He says stand like this.. are you getting out of your dream? From which world are you from? Listen... I didn't win the competition just because of you and not Raghav! You didn't pick up my call... I called you many times. She says you are nice.. good people shouldn't lose. He shouts I don't want to be good! Don't tell this to anyone! She says why Manik? You saved someone's life.. That is good! You saved a kid! You are a hero! He shouts.. I don't want to be a hero! He tells her to not tell this to anyone.

Cabir comes upstairs. He comes to his room and says Manik. Manik gets shocked and so Nandini. Cabir goes to the washroom.. Manik pushes the door a little. Cabir wanted to come in and Manik hugs Nandini tightly. Manik says I am taking shower.. Cabir says that he is waiting outside then... He goes..

Manik and Nandini are close to each other. She is in his arms. Both look at each other. And then he closes the water he says that he is going out now.. and tells her to not talk. He goes and makes towel on him. She closes her eyes.. she wanted to say something.. he says pssht.. not a word.. then he goes.

Cabir is about to talk but then Nandini sneezes. Cabirs hears it and stops talking. Nandini gets shocked. Manik is too shocked.

Navya and Harshad get out of the car. He says sometime I am feeling like I am blessed to have a friend like you. Navya smiles and says thank you. And then he says you rocked it.. he hugs her. She gets happy.. he kisses her cheeks.. she gets shocked.. :D he says take care of yourself and goes.

Cabir asks what was that? Then Manik starts sneezing.. he asks Cabir to go out and make himself a drink and he changes and comes in 5 minutes and then they can talk. Cabir says that is are superb idea.. and then he goes. Manik closes the door and runs towards Nandini and says you bloody loser... was it needed to sneeze??? Tell me???

Precap / Next Episode :

Nandini comes out . She wears Manik's shirt. Manik comes towards her. She gets shy. Mukti comes upstairs. Manik puts her in the cupboard. Mukti touches the cupboard. Manik and Nandini get shocked.

PS : It takes time to update, so please like and comment =]

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting the wu for today's MaNanlicious episode😳 Edited by indiansrock7 - 9 years ago
sushie166 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so nicely written...
👍🏼