Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Divya--

wow nice os πŸ‘ sorry for d late reply πŸ˜³

no problem dear
thank u for ur commentπŸ˜ƒ
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the merry-go-round walla FF.  It was fun and cute. Totally KaSum.
As for the Forcing you OS.That was so beautifully written. You wrote their nervousness, her fear/pain of past and how he managed to convince her in the end so well.  It was awesome.
I always love your dialogs. I dont know how do it but somehow I feel thats exactly what they'd have said. πŸ‘

Wising you a very happy new year and hopefully more FFs from you. Thanks for your PMs.
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenie

Loved the merry-go-round walla FF.  It was fun and cute. Totally KaSum.
As for the Forcing you OS.That was so beautifully written. You wrote their nervousness, her fear/pain of past and how he managed to convince her in the end so well.  It was awesome.
I always love your dialogs. I dont know how do it but somehow I feel thats exactly what they'd have said. πŸ‘

Wising you a very happy new year and hopefully more FFs from you. Thanks for your PMs.

Thank u soo much for liking nd appreciating my OS...And also thank u for liking my dialogs, I try to make them as close to their real life personality as I can, and em glad I succeed in itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BTw which FFumean by merry-go-round-walla? Didn't get it😳😳

Thank u soo much for ur lovely feedback, always makes me happyπŸ˜ƒ
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 thank u for the feedbackπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MyAnastasia18 - 9 years ago
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...KaSum blushing β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect portrayal of emotions,extremely well written and described..but I do wish it was a bit  longer as can never have enough of u..and I always like happy endings..yea I know I'm sappy πŸ˜† so pls,next time make it happy..rest,course,as usual-Brilliant writing,girl!!!😊😊😊 Edited by Naturegirl99 - 9 years ago
aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...it is such a nicely written drabble πŸ˜Š i could totaltly able to feel sumona's pain πŸ˜­ and that's the beauty of ur writingπŸ‘πŸ‘
plzzz do post more of ur os and drsbbles as i always wait eagerly to read  to read itπŸ˜ƒ
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Divya--

Nice update...KaSum blushing β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

hahahahaha thank u πŸ˜ƒ
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Perfect portrayal of emotions,extremely well written and described..but I do wish it was a bit  longer as can never have enough of u..and I always like happy endings..yea I know I'm sappy πŸ˜† so pls,next time make it happy..rest,course,as usual-Brilliant writing,girl!!!😊😊😊

Thank u sooo much, I love reading ur comments...they make me smile and make my dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I knw..I always write looong stories with an happy end...bt this time I somehow forced myself to keep it short with a sad cum open end...(btw I am also like u, I also like happy endings bt I felt like showing the other side tht nt everything has a happy end😭)
But for the next updates will remeber this (my stories also deepend on my mood and songs which I'm listening to, so u can guess wht kind of mood I hadπŸ˜†)