Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sittu_pe_Lattu

❤️❤️😳

(KaSum):

It's really really cute...

I first thought to comment after finishing the ManTu TS too, but the cuteness and beauty of the KaSum one made me comment on that one first.

Really beautiful👏

Loved each and every moment of them.😃

My comment on the TS on its way, in a while ...😆

thank u for liking my story soo much nd eagerly waiting for ur feedback on my ManTu Ts😳😳
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...I'm at a loss for words!! This was so intriguing..and different from everything else on KaSum..u made me cry for Sumona..and thanks for the long dose we needed it..this is one of the finest things I hv ever read..so many emotions described so beautifully..u r better than many professional writers yaar! Ab aur kya Kahu...pls pls keep writing like this! Rock on...love ya! Merry Xmas!
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Wow...I'm at a loss for words!! This was so intriguing..and different from everything else on KaSum..u made me cry for Sumona..and thanks for the long dose we needed it..this is one of the finest things I hv ever read..so many emotions described so beautifully..u r better than many professional writers yaar! Ab aur kya Kahu...pls pls keep writing like this! Rock on...love ya! Merry Xmas!

itni tareefe?? Ab main kya kahu?😳😳
tht was the sweetes feedback nd the best compliment I hav ever got...really touched my heart😳

em just really happy tht u liked it as I was really scared coz of KaSum's personality, behaviour as they are nt even 1% in real life like I hav described them (in real they r never aggressive😳😳)
nd most of all I was scared coz of the content...

really thank u soo much for the loong comment and the compliments...never got such beautiful and motivating comments😳😳
will keep updating when time permits😃😃
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow it was so beautifully written OS
You have perfectly portrayed feelings of kapil& pain of sumona and I felt as if I was watching a film. You are superb writer. Hats off to you.
Hope to see more great work on kapil sumona
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

itni tareefe?? Ab main kya kahu?😳😳
tht was the sweetes feedback nd the best compliment I hav ever got...really touched my heart😳

em just really happy tht u liked it as I was really scared coz of KaSum's personality, behaviour as they are nt even 1% in real life like I hav described them (in real they r never aggressive😳😳)
nd most of all I was scared coz of the content...

really thank u soo much for the loong comment and the compliments...never got such beautiful and motivating comments😳😳
will keep updating when time permits😃😃

U r much much much more than welcome 😊😊😊
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Wow it was so beautifully written OS
You have perfectly portrayed feelings of kapil& pain of sumona and I felt as if I was watching a film. You are superb writer. Hats off to you.
Hope to see more great work on kapil sumona

I think its ur first comment on my KaSum work...glad tht u liked it 😃😃

And really thank u sooo much for the lovely feedback...em really overwhelmed with all the compliments...really they mean soo much to me...made my day😳😳

lots  of love😛
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏 Brilliant brilliant !! What to say ?? I just loved ALL your works on kasum...I am a hugeee fan of yours ⭐️ Would love to read more on them I loved it to the core plsss I'm waiting for ur other os n drabbles on kasum !! Plsss do write MORE 😳
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

👏👏 Brilliant brilliant !! What to say ?? I just loved ALL your works on kasum...I am a hugeee fan of yours ⭐️ Would love to read more on them I loved it to the core plsss I'm waiting for ur other os n drabbles on kasum !! Plsss do write MORE 😳

THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THIS FEEDBACK...MADE ME REALLY HAPPY😳😳

and yes will update soon, em trying to make all my OS how I want them to be and thn I'll post them one after another😃😃

P.S really love your name, Kappumyfav😉
Edited by MyAnastasia18 - 9 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice os 👏 sorry for d late reply 😳