-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 7

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Yup this story and Kunti are different than that pathetic movie and those leads , I found similarity only coz of that child's suffering😭 
never watched Thalapathi first I thought it's a vijay movie since vijay is also called as Thalapathi😆 wow 2 tamil movies based on Karna⭐️

Actually Thalapathy can also be called as modern Mahabharat..same 14 yrs girl give birth to a child..then she gets married and her son arjun is a collector..her first son gets the friendship of a gangster..the same rivalry between collector and rowdy..the character name is surya..name representing sun..nice movie ..do watch it
P.S: the character panchali..in this movie she loves surya first but get married to Arjun😉
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Well I think its 7 songs only. But I didn't know Surya Putra Karna song has 2 versions. I only have 1 version with me. I didn't find any 2nd version of this song. Can u plz provide me the link for the 2nd version. Apart from this, I downloaded most of the songs except for song # 6. It will download it now.

Atleast ⭐️Bharat dedicated highest # of songs to ⭐️Karna that too describing his different qualities & emotions he was going through

Thanks for listing down the songs dear.

As Aham said Karna is a multi layered character..so naturally there is a need for more songs to express his mixed feelings..and we can hear  the another version of suto va sutputr  while karna donating in the banks of Ganga and when kunthi comes to meet him to reveal the truth..one more when young karna goes to meet Baghwan Parashuram..that version was really fantastic..soo majestic..I think u r speaking about this right Maha.G? 
yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiii
is it true that some girl had tried to kiss Aham in Indonesia?
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The name is suggested by me 
Mean.Girl thumbnail
finally I came back to home.
sorry I could not do anything from my relative's.
i will edit them as soon as possible Jammy. 
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini18

hiii
is it true that some girl had tried to kiss Aham in Indonesia?

WHAT ????? 😲

Did u see any video or u it read somewhere.

yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

<font color="#FF0000" size="2">WHAT ????? 😲

Did u see any video or u it read somewhere. </font>

I read it on twtr
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh godd really!! 😲🤢
Indo fans are going crazy over Aham.. Looks like they don't want to send him back to India. 
I was just looking at the recent Bali pictures, and the crowd looked like they were ready to eat up all the stars.. trust me it seemed like that, the way they were pouncing on them... 
and its so much fun on twitter to see how Indian fans are super annoyed, and Aham had to tweet to makkhanofy his Indian fans. 
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Yah am not finding time at all.. or am keeping myself away to clear all backlog that my IF days/months caused 

not watching starvijay.. I reach home around 7:30 😕.. and if you watch dont forget to tell me here if the lullaby is dubbed or not or skipped 😳

hey you are talking about Thalapathi right? we have discussed it here earlier.. much inspired from Karna Dury and Yudi/Arjun (not sure who)..

Diala di.. how will they miss a chance to show the biggest senti-moment of Kunti and Karna. 
The son is dubbed already.. It was played during Karna's birth. 😛
Mean.Girl thumbnail
not fault of the fans.
If i see my fvrt starsstanding a few meters away i would have go crazyyy