Sehan FS - A role reversal

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Sehan FS - a role reversal 
Concept given by faraz, Rafz, laugh it loud! 

Mumbai airport 

A beautiful young women was boarding her flight to Bhopal. She is seher! Seher Ahmed khan! Daughter of famous business tycoon asad Ahmed khan & zoya Ahmed khan of Bhopal. Asad & zoya was blessed with twin daughters. Sanam & seher. Both sisters look alike. But they are two poles a part in character. 
 Sanam is abbu's daughter! Reserved, traditional, matured. Whereas seher is just opposite. She is carefree, modern, childish. Just like zoya. Asad & zoya who had suffered a lot of hardship in there childhood brought up there kids as princess. But they never failed to teach them the reality of life. Both sanam & seher has been taught values & culture. When sanam & seher received upbringing from great people like asad & zoya both the twins were a gem. 
Sanam had a soft side to cooking since her childhood because of her grand mom dilshad. Once she finished her schooling she persuaded a degree in culinary & opened a big chain of hotels in Bhopal. Dilshad motels! For the past two years sanam is managing the motels. Whereas seher had a dream  of becoming a doctor since her childhood. Seher had scored well in NEET ( national entrance eligibility test) & had obtained a merit seat for BDS in Mumbai dental college which is one of the top university of dentistry in India. Seher being zoya's kid asad never wanted to sent her away far. But being her abbu he couldn't deny her wish. After all she is going to the toppest university in India for dentistry. 
After long 5 yrs seher has now completed her BDS with internship. Seher used to visit Bhopal frequently when ever she had holidays. But for the last one year she was not able to visit them that frequently because she was doing her internship. A medical intern had only ten days holidays in a year. Even on public holidays & Sundays they have to work. Seher being asad's daughter is dedicated to her profession & a workaholic like her abbu. She never took any leave. She was one among the student who completed her internship on date. Now only her graduation ceremony is left. Graduation ceremony will be held after 2 weeks for the entire batch. Seher's family had frequently visited her in Mumbai while she is doing her internship. 
Seher had not informed about her arrival to her family. She wanted to surprise them. Also she wanted her entire family to be present when she receive her graduation. Seher knows her abbu won't allow her to travel all alone. He will personally come to Mumbai to take her back. Whenever seher had came alone to Bhopal asad used to freak out. Finally zoya had to interfere. Seher was always bindass & carefree. She likes to travel alone & Indepentant. After all she is not a kid. She is 22 yr old grown up women.    

Bhopal 

A guy in his mid twenties was walking towards the airport taxi parking area. 
He is Rehan. Rehan qureshi! Rehan is a con artist. He cons big business tycoons & rich people. He is a master of disguise. One day he will be a 60 yr old man next day he will be a young Arab. No one could ever find him. His mannerisms & talent won't create a doubt in his victims. Each day he targets different areas. Today his target is airport area. He had dressed in white pants & shirts. Many rich people will hire taxis. Only he had to replace a driver of a prepaid taxi. That's not a big deal for him. He has chloroform with him. He was waiting for an apt opportunity.  
He saw a driver going to the washroom in the back side of airport for drivers. He knew this is the golden chance. The driver was a middle aged man. Rehan followed him. Before the driver could realise Rehan had kept the chloroform spiked hand kerchief on his face from the back. After he fell down unconscious Rehan took the man to the backside of washroom & grabbed his car key. With out any ones notice he sat inside the driver seat in taxi. 
Rehan: Allah please sent me a golden fish today. So that I can stop these things ASAP. 
' Excuse me '
Rehan opened his eyes when he heard a sweet voice. He saw a beautiful girl in red & black sleeveless knee length dress in front of him. 

Rehan murmured: lagtha hai Allah ne meri dua qubool kar li. Dekh kar legtha hai Mere zindagi Ke saabse badi murgi hai!
Girl: excuse me! 
Rehan: yes mam.
Girl: I have to go to m.g. Road. This is my prepaid taxi payment slip. 
She gave the slip to him. Rehan took the slip & read. Seher Ahmed khan! M.g. Road, Bhopal! He knew m.g.road only rich people resides. 
Seher: can you please open the back door. I have to keep my baggage. 
Rehan: sure mam
Rehan came out & opened the back door. He took her baggage & kept it inside. Seher was coming near him. Her legs slipped a bit & accidentally her handbag fell down. Seher had kept her jewel box inside it. When she passed out her final year with toppest marks dilshad had gifted a diamond necklace to her. Seher hardly wore it. But she always keep it in her bag as it's precious to her. Seher went towards her jewel box & took her necklace. She caressed it. Rehan had clearly seen her diamond necklace. It will be Atleast of 50 lakhs. He saw her keeping the necklace safely in her handbag. 
Rehan: mam give me your bag I will Keep it safe inside. 
Seher: see mr. I have given my bags. Only I have my handbag that I will keep it with me itself. Now open the door I need to go to my house soon. 
Seher went towards the front door. Rehan too came near the front door. He kept the key & opened the car. 
Rehans thoughts: I will take her to outskirts & use chloroform so that she will be unconscious & I can take the necklace. 
Both Rehan & seher opened the door & sat inside. 
Seher: hi! I am dr. Seher Ahmed khan! She extended her hands. Rehan too gave his hands & shook his hands with her.
Rehan: Rehan qureshi! 

Seher: so let's go!
Rehan: ya sure. 

I know it was blah! Let me know your opinion. Should I continue or not? You guys can give suggestions for the title if this story. 
Note: I myself is a medico. Medical interns won't have much holidays & there graduation day will be a bit delayed as the entire batch will be graduating together & for that every one should complete there internship. Some people will get extensions. So it will be usually few days ahed of the formal completion day. 
Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry like is not working!
Great going

M med too!
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting... Pls continue!!
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting!!!...Rehan as Con and Seher as Doc😛..Brilliant⭐️
Love it...Continue soon Uma😊
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Array hamare mazakiya drabbles ko tumne polish karke itna acha story bana diya !! Me and Farz were just kidding around but u gave a whole new perspective to this role reversal thing ... Great job !! 👏

This is so awesome Uma , plz continue jaldi ! 🤗
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Rehan As A Thief... Lol He Is So Innocent and in this story we r getting a different side of rehaan interesting
plz continue soon
and pm me plz 😛
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You work real fast man!!!!

Amazing!!!

Can't believe!

Mwahhh
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! You have already written the first part. Awesome start dear!👏 Please update soon. And when will you update Tera Rastaa Chhodoon Na?
KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awesome

awesome
goD! its amazing
actually a role reverse
god totally in love wid it
cant use a particular word to describe it
may be PERFECT will do!
totally tuned
beautiful
plz update soonishesty
I m a huge sehaan fan these days
love it
after asya its only sehaan whats captive in qh!!
update soon
-Malavika7CLT- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.! Itz amazing yaar..

I loved it..!

Update soon...