MaNan OS: I Save the Last Dance For U

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello, Al Salamu alaikum, Namaste, Hola, to you all 😳

It's really late here in the US and my mind is going crazy with MaNan. So  I decided 2 write this OS.
Please excuse my mistakes and bear my crazy imagination. I have been waiting to see a MaNan dancing scene so my crazy mind came up with this.
You can throw tamatars and chappals at me if you aren't pleased😆 
P.S: please like and comment even if you have something to criticize😃

Nandini was digging through her closet for something to wear to the party. It was Valentines Day and there was going to be a party held for all the college students. She wasn't the type of person who was interested in parties with loud music and people dancing all over, but she decided to give it a try. After all what was life without a little bit of fun. She stopped her search once her phone rang. . It was no one other than Navya

"Hello."

"Hello Nandini. What are you doing?" The party is going to start in two hours. I'm so excited yaar. I selected a beautiful red dress and I'm sure my Harshadji is going to love it and..."

"Navya calm down." Nandini cut her.

"This girl won't stop fantasizing about her Harshadji." Nandini thought to herself.

"Navya I will call you back later ok. I'm still confused on what to wear."

Navya? Are you listening?"

"huh?" Navya woke up from one of her usual kuch kuch hota hai moments.

"Tumne kuch kaha?"

"Never mind, I will call you later ok? Bye."

Nandini was about to give up searching when suddenly a blue dress hung all the way back in her closet caught her attention. She lifted the dress and remembered how Chachi had given it to her as a gift on her birthday telling her how beautiful she would look in it. Nandini never wore it for two reasons. There never was an occasion for her to wear it since she hasn't attended any parties before and secondly she never felt comfortable in these kinds of clothes. Just as she was about to place it back, Chachi entered the room and her eyes lit up as if she saw Shahrukhan instead of the dress in Nandini's hand.

"Aiyappa, I'm definitely going to wear it now."  Nandini mumbled to herself nervously.

Manik was getting ready when Mukti texted him.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way." He texted her back.

He gave a one final look at himself in the mirror and grabbed his car keys and exited out the door.

(Manik's outfit )

The party was starting and the place was slowly filling up. Manik reached there and spotted Mukti and the rest of the Fab5 group talking in corner.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Hey Manik!" The members gathered around him. They continued their normal conversations while Manik was eyeing the door. "Where was she?" He thought to himself. Just then he noticed what he was doing. "Manik what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you care if she comes or not? In fact you should pray she doesn't come. She's always in your face wherever you go and as if that's not enough she has been haunting your mind lately." He turned his face away from the door and stopped half way. Nandini entered the door wearing a blue dress while her beautiful locks hung down her shoulders.

(Nandini's dress)

Her face had a few brushes of makeup and her beautiful eyes were decorated with eyeliner which made them stand out. Manik was stunned at the sight of her. She was looking gorgeous to the point that she didn't look real, which made Manik feel the urge to actually touch her to make sure she is there.

"Manik." Alya's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Huh?" Manik turned around.

"Wh...What." He said thinking Alya might have caught him gazing at Nandini.

"I'm going to go get something to drink." He excused himself. Leaving Alya with an annoyed face.

Just then she noticed Nandini standing next to Navya. "What's this girl doing here? She is wearing Manik's favorite color. Urrrgh! I feel this girl does these things on purpose. She is always after Manik." She turned her face away in disgust.

People were laughing and enjoying their time while some were dancing together on romantic songs.

Navya was complementing Nandini on her look.

"Kya baat hai yaar! You're looking so pretty today. Hope you will find your soul mate here just like I found my Harshadji."

Nandini smiled at her. Just as they were talking a tall good looking guy interrupted them.

"Hi. I'm Abhay may I have this dance with you?" He said holding out his hand towards Nandini, which made her surprised as she wasn't expecting it. She looked towards Navya who winked at her and signaled to her that the guy is really good looking. Not wanting to embarrass herself or the guy she hesitantly gave her hand into his and walked towards the dancing floor.

Manik was sitting down enjoying his drink when his eyes fell on Nandini with Abhay walking towards the dance floor. His disturbed eyes glared at them both.

Abhay moved his hand and wrapped it around her waist making Nandini feel uncomfortable. Manik wrapped his hands around his glass and pressed on it angrily almost breaking it.

Abhay and Nandini began to dance oblivious to the fact that Manik was staring at their every move. After a couple minutes of dancing, Nandini's eyes spotted Manik sitting their glaring at her. His eyes were throwing daggers at her and she wondered what had she done this time to awaken Monster Manik's anger. Never the less, she continued to dance avoiding his looks. Manik became very irked and walked away with his drink passing by Abhay and Nandini and accidently spilling the drink on Abhay's shirt.

"Oh I'm sorry." He muttered not sounding very sorry.

"It's...It's ok don't worry about it. You can finish dancing with him if you want." He told Nandini and excused himself to go clean his shirt, leaving Nandini and Manik standing there.

"You spilled it on purpose didn't you?" Nandini looked at him suspiciously.

"What? Are you crazy? Why would I do that?"

"Because Monster Manik can't see me happy or enjoying my time. That's why."

"Just shut up ok. I have other things to do in life then think about you."

"Whatever. Why are you still standing here? Don't' think I'm going to dance with you, because if you were the last guy on this planet I won't." She turned around to leave only to feel someone grab her arm and pull her into something hard. She opened her eyes and discovered her face on Manik's chest. She tried to move herself away from him but his grip was too strong.

"Ye kya batameezi hai."

"Nandu, Nandu, Nandu. You love being tortured by me don't you?" I mean you ask for it with your attitude and actions."

Nandini continued struggling to get away from his grip but failed. Just then she noticed Raghav sir who was watching them with suspicion that there is something going on. She quickly gave him a nervous smile and raised her hand towards Manik's shoulder and placed it there. Manik looked at her in surprise. "Raghav sir is watching that's why I'm trying to act normal." Manik moved his eyes to see if she was saying the truth and there was Mr. Raghav still looking at them with a confused look. He moved his hands and wrapped it around Nandini's waist. Nandini's heartbeat increased as she felt his long fingers hugging her waist.

The song Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyaar Aya Hai started to play in the background. Nandini felt her heart was going to jump out of her chest. Being in Manik's arms was already a trouble for her and now dancing to a song like this. She cursed whoever chose this song in her mind.

Harshad thanked the DJ for playing the song he asked for and walked away. He sneakily peeked at Manik and Nandini dancing together and smirked.

Manik and Nandini continued dancing and finally their eyes met. Manik could feel her petite body touching his, he felt an electric current go through his body. They swayed with the music both lost in each other's eyes, both feeling breathless from the close proximity."Why did it feel so hot all of a sudden?" Both thought to themselves. Nandini gazed into Manik's eyes and noticed them full of emotion. Was this the same Monster Manik who she usually fights with? Were those the same eyes that were throwing daggers at her a couple of minutes ago? She couldn't believe it. They continued moving their bodies with the music while their eyes were glued to each other. Suddenly the lights went off. Everyone started to talk and shout what happened. Manik and Nandini were surprised at what was happening and stopped dancing but continued holding on to each other. The place was so absorbed with darkness that no one could even see their own palm.

After twenty minutes the lights went back on and everyone was relieved. Mukti, Cabir, Alya, Dhruv all got together happily when they noticed Manik missing. "Where is Manik?" Alya asked. Just then their eyes fell on the dance floor. There was Manik and Nandini hugging each other with their eyes closed thinking it was still dark and the lights hadn't returned yet. Alya's face fumed in anger and she looked like she was going to kill someone right there, while all the rest of Fab5 looked in disbelief except for Dhruv who turned his face away silently. Hearing people's voices and the movement of others, Manik and Nandini opened their eyes and there was all of Fab5 and Navya staring at them. Then Harshad came sneakily through the door trying to hide his smile as he sees Nandini and Manik in each other's arms. Manik and Nandini looked at each other and noticed their hands wrapped around each other. They nervously moved their hands away, their face heating up in embarrassment. Nandini moved away towards Navya and both left out the door.

The party came to an end and the people began to leave. Manik looked at the Fab5 group still staring at him.

"What?" He said nervously and rolled his eyes as he went towards the door. Alya went after him with anger defining her face. "What the hell were you doing with that stupid girl? I already had a feeling there was something going on between you two" Manik continued to walk ignoring her.

"You're interested in her aren't you? Behind all this fighting there is hidden feelings isn't there?"

Manik stopped walking and angrily turned around glaring at Alya.

"Shut up! Stop with your nonsense."

Alya wiped her tears that were beginning to trail down her cheeks and spoke again.

"Tell me then what were you two doing in each other's arms."

Manik clutched his fist angrily. "I have nothing to explain to you. In which relationship are you asking me this? Don't forget that you are my girlfriend in front of Fab5 only so don't start acting like it for real. I have no reason to explain to you what happened. All I can say is it wasn't what it looked like."

Alya looked at him with tears pilling up in her eyes and ran away from there.

"Ahhh!" Manik yelled in anger. He began to have flashbacks of how he and Nandini danced together and their hug in the dark. In his anger he kicked a sign in front of him and hurt his foot.

"Ahhh shit!" he limped in pain.  

Nandini reached her home and threw herself on the bed. She started reminiscing her dance with Manik and her hug with him. She lifted her hand to her left chest and placed it there. "Why is my heart beating so fast?" She asked herself in confusion. "I think I have gone crazy all because of this Manik." She toke a deep breath and decided to change her clothes and sleep. As Nandini fell into sleep the fireflies continued to glow in the jar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res. Unres.
Walaikum Assalam! Wow kya os hai! It was lovely! Jai ho Raghav aur Harshad ki! Story mein wo dono na hote to MaNan shayad dance aur hug na karta. I luved how u portrayed MaNan's emotion when they were dancing! There should be a Valentine party sequence like dis in the show too. Well it was a wonderful os! Keep on writing such beautiful stories on MaNan!Edited by TasmiaFaye - 9 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS 👏
I loved how u wrote about MaNan's dance I can totally imagine Manik getting all angry on seeing Nandu dancing with someone else, which makes me really wish there would be a party sequence in the show
I really loved Nandu's blue dress, it looked so cool😳
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing OS ! Loved it <3
I wish there is some party in the show and nandu turns up in a western outfit and manik is blown off 
Anyways well written..do write more.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waow... It was so sweet ... Manan dance ... My dream sequence... Aww finally somewhere it happened... I enjoyed it a lots... Thanks-2
Sparks-galore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute!!  This scenario definitely be on the show ! 😊
she wearing his favorite color... wah ri kismat!! 😉
Harshad's song request... Welcome back accidental cupid!! 🤣

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG GIRL...i totally loved ur OS...i was actually picturing each and every moment in my head  ...i wish the CV'S would read this...beautifully written...u put that geeky fan girl smile back  on my face with this os...loved it!!!!😊👏
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: TasmiaFaye

Res. Unres.
Walaikum Assalam! Wow kya os hai! It was lovely! Jai ho Raghav aur Harshad ki! Story mein wo dono na hote to MaNan shayad dance aur hug na karta. I luved how u portrayed MaNan's emotion when they were dancing! There should be a Valentine party sequence like dis in the show too. Well it was a wonderful os! Keep on writing such beautiful stories on MaNan!

Thank You! 🤗
I actually like Harshad being in KYY cause even though he might be using Navya and Nandini for his own good but never the less he is bringing MaNan closer together like that storeroom wala incident. 😳 So I decided to make use out of him in this OS.
Glad you enjoyed it. I hope we get a Valentine party or any party where MaNan are together would be perfect
I'm still lost in today's episode 🤢
thank u sweetie and inshallah I will continue to write😳

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Awesome OS 👏

I loved how u wrote about MaNan's dance I can totally imagine Manik getting all angry on seeing Nandu dancing with someone else, which makes me really wish there would be a party sequence in the show
I really loved Nandu's blue dress, it looked so cool😳

Thank U dear!😳
If there was one thing I'm dying to see it would be jealous Manik hayeee
yeah I love that dress too hope we get to see Nandini in something like this soon!

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ishqbulava.

Amazing OS ! Loved it <3

I wish there is some party in the show and nandu turns up in a western outfit and manik is blown off 
Anyways well written..do write more.

Shukriya! =)
glad it gained your interest dear😃
and hopefully I will continue to write😊