CID

#MissionUnite : Acche din waapis aane waale hai

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay Hi , I am Apoorva.Been around here from 2010 and earlier 2009 maybe. A big hello to the veterans and juniors  and middle persons (like me 😛) out there.
Coming to the title, I am sure many veterans grasped the matter that the CID forum is never the same as it was earlier , maybe even two years ago. Forever, our forum was a happy place, cause it wasn't a soap and there was no competition and people watched in the team spirit. EDT was the place to be after the episode, GDs were always running at break neck speed. Competitions were hard to win cause there were always 10 good entries and real response unlike now, some which run with 1/2 entries.EDTs are opened and hardly any posts unless when there is something masaledar.

Lets start with blaming FW .It converted the serial into a soap bringing romance.Before that I dont remember hating even Tji inspite that annnoying flirting.Shreya was a good cop who is now made a jibe at. Duo's immortal dosti is a TRP raiser. Ya and nobody is the same nice people except for Freddy (Touchwood) . Thats all FW did.It killed the serial.

But then , when ATs cropped up, there they were hangout zones for your favourite actor. And except for a handful , I dont know people who are active in all of them. Of course ATs are not a bad thing, but they shouldn't be distracting us from the fact that we are following the serial , and not the actor. And of course there are difference of opinions (Huge maybe ) which has divided the crowd.That always happens . And some trailed off saying they were busy.Well, thinking of it, when was the world ever an easy place?

So here's the deal. I thought maybe , close the ATs, and replace them with Information Threads, and continue the hangouts on the FCs. Most of the ATs do focus on the actors, but when there are so many great people around, you tend to talk , dont you? And as far as the new threads which are opened ( Which are thankfully few and sensible ones in our forum) , take your time out to see what that person posted. Comment.Keep the fun going. And yes there are so many of us who dont really dont know many of you hidden in the ATs. Come out , and make colourful.

This post in my view is not controversial, but in case I did hurt people, Im sorry and meant to know offence. And as FW goes, its making a great show of spoiling it, but remember the actors still work that hard and even the crew. Bad times are here, but to leave.Let's keep it going and not depend on FW to do so.Cause it won't work.

People saw the forum lost its charm, 
    Thats because active posts everyone did disarm
    Came to check out not the news
    Saw the post saw very few
    So enough of all my ranting
    Your views may differ, start COMMENTING😆

PLEASE GUYS NO BASHING.ILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY. PM if any serious issues.Its #Mission Unite, not #MissionFight😛

Edited by nsapo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello apoorva di
Me on many points satisfied with u
We have a general discussion corner but now less people visit the place .
Yes for sure we ( including me ) spend most of the time on At .and for sure for me this thought didn't arise since I am new and not familiar with the previous things
Do its yes to your idea of mission unite
We can make new threads but closing of ATS wouldn't be fine .

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ATs have nothing to do with the current problems IMO.
we had that AS-DS thread in it's full glory back then too,yet the forum was considered active in general.
When there is nothing to discuss about the show but sulk at the ongoing tracks/episodes,we can't help it.
The only positive element of the show we can discuss about are its characters/actors. Hence the ATs popped up.
nsapo thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

Hello apoorva di
Me on many points satisfied with u
We have a general discussion corner but now less people visit the place .
Yes for sure we ( including me ) spend most of the time on At .and for sure for me this thought didn't arise since I am new and not familiar with the previous things
Do its yes to your idea of mission unite
We can make new threads but closing of ATS wouldn't be fine .

But I would ask whats the major difference between FC and AT?😳
Edited by nsapo - 9 years ago
nsapo thumbnail
Mini that doesnt explain why there is no participation if forum activities...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was away for a few days as I was on vacation. I sort of agree with you. Some people did say that the forum is not friendly. I have always believed that you have to be friendly and involved if you want the forum to be like that. The forum is not a separate person. You are one of the components of it.

The factors which reduced people's participation are imo.
1. ATs and FCs . People enjoy chatting there and even discussing episodes in detail there but not on edt. Their choice.

2. Whatsapp. 😆(can you deny that Apoorva?)

Can't do much I guess.Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsapo

But I would ask whats the major difference between FC and AT?😳

ATs are more accessible for those who check out cid forum regularly and want to stay in touch with what's going on in the forum overall.It's just a personal preference.
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsapo

Mini that doesnt explain why there is no participation if forum activities...

it certainly explains it! nothing good to discuss=> less number of active members =>less participation in forum activities.
nsapo thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I was away for a few days as I was on vacation. I sort of agree with you. Some people did say that the forum is not friendly. I have always believed that you have to be friendly and involved if you want the forum to be like that. The forum is not a separate person. You are one of the components of it.

The factors which reduced people's participation are imo.
1. ATs and FCs . People enjoy chatting there and even discussing episodes in detail there but not on edt. Their choice.

2. Whatsapp. 😆(can you deny that Apoorva?)

Can't do much I guess.

thats true...

@bold not completely😆 Even I come here after WA😛
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had a very long discussion on whatsapp with some after the kbc episode. Many of them didn't come here at all. I was here when the episode was on. But many were on whatsapp .