Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish there is a rule that there should be no AT number.We anyways have different names for each AT.
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice initiative you are taking apoorva. Honestly even i was feeling that the forum was down a bit now a days. But i can't say anything like that on my part as i was not active since past few months. But now i am and i have seen that EDT's doesn't go beyond 2-3 pages unless something "masaledaar" happens.
I am myself not a part of EDT's as i have completely stopped watching CID. There are many like me who don't watch CID now then what's the point in coming up in EDT's. I Do visit them to get updates on anything good but my watching cid is too much limited now a days. 
And apoorva i must confess that i became active just because of ADI sir AT. it's not that they have reduced the activity, they have increased it, but the activity is biased. 
And most importantly apoorva, the thing is, the quality of CID has deteriorated so much that even if we try and watch, i feel very bad. There is nothing as it used to be. we came in an era when CID was indeed OUR cid. But now it's not our CID anymore, members(like me) may feel cut out as we no longer are connected with the show which bonded us together at the first place. 
I guess this is the reason many don't go beyond AT's and... FC's boss koi aaye toh baat hona...😆

On a lighter note dear, i guess you are too much inspired by MODI jee...😉😛
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi people.. I am fairly new.. No.. scratch that.. I am new on IF.. I am even new to CID (when compared to almost every other person here)

I just got introduced to CID in Jan 2013, but have been hooked on to it ever since - So much that I have downloaded every available episode and watched them - some, a lot many more times than the other. I love the show and every person who plays a part in it. Yeah, I do end up liking a few people more than the others - but that happens everywhere, doesn't it?

I ended up here after googling for info on CID. I love most of the posts here and am impressed at the kind of observational and analytical skills most of you possess. Its good, considering that most of the people here aren't around for aimless conversations. Every post either teaches me something new or makes me wonder how I missed that bit that was so blatant.

While I do agree with some (actually, most) of the points that have been put across, I feel that some of them can be explained.

Like for example, the part about chatting on the ATs. Sorry. I guess I am the one to be blamed for this. You know, I dont remember half of what I've seen and so when someone puts a pic you will see me immediately ask what episode it is from.. I will definitely try to make a conscious effort and avoid that the next time onwards. Alternatively, the idea of replacing ATs with Info threads will be nice as well. That way, people like me will get the answer to all possible questions without having to spam the thread. 😊

I haven't been actually taking part in contests as yet. Sorry. My bad. I will try to do it henceforth. 😳

About the part where people are talking of the forum being unfriendly, I think that is not entirely true. While there have been times when I have tried my hand at contributing to a conversation, but have been ignored, I cant blame anyone for that. You tend to get friendly with people whom you have been conversing the most with. That being the case, most of you will be comfortable conversing with each other rather than a new comer who interrupted the conversation. I, personally have never felt bad about this. But just incase any of you other new comers have felt so, trust me, it is JUST A FEELING. No one here is out to mock you or put you down. You are what you think you are. Just get on. On a more happier note, a lot many of you HAVE included me in conversations. To you all, Thank you! 😃

The last bit about FW showing us come "not-so-good-stuff" the last few weeks, I couldn't have said it better. To be brutally honest, I didn't like the way the Dareya track is being shown. Also, I'm quite sure that inspite of number of episodes that this is going to drag into, there will be one last episode where it will be discovered that Siddharth isn't fit enough a groom for Shreya and he will be gone after that. Until then, all I guess we have to do, is wait patiently.  

Phew. That was a long rant.

This wasn't meant to hurt anyone. Sorry if I did.

I'm glad Apoorva actually took the trouble of understanding the basic problem and bringing it out to the open. For this, *applause* and *respect*.
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkloveu

Nice initiative you are taking apoorva. Honestly even i was feeling that the forum was down a bit now a days. But i can't say anything like that on my part as i was not active since past few months. But now i am and i have seen that EDT's doesn't go beyond 2-3 pages unless something "masaledaar" happens.

I am myself not a part of EDT's as i have completely stopped watching CID. There are many like me who don't watch CID now then what's the point in coming up in EDT's. I Do visit them to get updates on anything good but my watching cid is too much limited now a days. 
And apoorva i must confess that i became active just because of ADI sir AT. it's not that they have reduced the activity, they have increased it, but the activity is biased. 
And most importantly apoorva, the thing is, the quality of CID has deteriorated so much that even if we try and watch, i feel very bad. There is nothing as it used to be. we came in an era when CID was indeed OUR cid. But now it's not our CID anymore, members(like me) may feel cut out as we no longer are connected with the show which bonded us together at the first place. 
I guess this is the reason many don't go beyond AT's and... FC's boss koi aaye toh baat hona...😆

On a lighter note dear, i guess you are too much inspired by MODI jee...😉😛

\

Aah! I thought so too! 😛
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys, how are you all doing? 🤗 After such a long time, I was roaming on I-F and finally came to this forum and saw this interesting topic. 👏
All I will say, that I don't watch the show but sometimes I check EDT for updates or anything interesting, but recently it's been too vacant, not that I blame the members as I can see hardly anyone's watching. But yea.. not much discussion there or update.

Other thing I will say, I do feel lost here with all ATs, I miss the GD thread because even though once in a blue moon I do visit that was the place I could say Hi/Hello to all but now I feel torn because don't know where all members get together, so it leaves PMs/Scraps. I peaked into one of the ATs and all I see (mostly) spam (hi/hello) post, some emoticans, I forgot which AT that was. (Don't mean as offense, sorry guys).

Apart from that, I don't feel any interesting topic or thing is here in this forum for which I'd be regular, I do have friends but as I said, for others I don't know where to gather all of them for chat or normal hi/hello. So, I am spending more time in other I-F forum than here.

That's all, I thought to add my point too. No bashing or offense please. I just am sharing my view and if anyone is hurt, I am sorry.🤗

MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm..
firstly will appreciate ur effort appoo ... and me too.. realised this from last few months.. that the overall activeness was lost somewhere... which was the trade mark of the form before... and members are limited to some ATs or any particular thread... just come there and also goes from there.. which really fades the charm.. of our forum...

but yeah.. its not that our forum is not at all friendly.. we always tries to feel comfortable the newbies.. so that the enjoy here.. and take participate too...

and and yeah in mine opinion.. to close AT is not the utmost solution indeed.. we shall limits the no of AT or only Open a single AT of all actors and characters combine... in short AT of CID... may may boost up the members.. and when all members come beneath the roof of single thread.. the lost charm.. livelyness..we will revive. And most importantly we will gave birth to new and strong bond.. for whicj most of us are here.. including me too... because the show already ruined by the so called good writers of CID... at least we can ourself enjoy.. because as happiness is within one.. not in others...
why to depend on others.. we have brilliant writers over here .. can enjoy there master piece of work... and the thing me too notice is that.. there are very less reviews on stories.. may be because of limited time we have.. nom..as me too get rare time ..and still 2-3 stories are in my pending list... will surely read and review.. sorry for that kinda long delay... friends but please review as they puts lots of hardwork and efforts to pen them down... not only stories infact poems too .. please guys...
niw back to topic as i m feeling i was bit distract from the actuall topic..

and yeah vis di about whats aap sorry but i dnt know about that.. as nobody. is interested to share their personsal information.. publically...

and yeah atlast...

appo a great from u ...
thank you

MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for any mistak.. in above post...
and yada pravachan ho gaya na...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this thread Appu...Clap
I agree with u all...
Forum has lost its charm and minimised GDs,EDTs and the whole credit goes to fw...ClapClap
I also agree with Mini that there should not be no. on ATs.we dont want any competitions all are our fav actors and we really love all of them...Smile
I read all the comments just want to ask something plz dont take it in a wrong way..i really want answers...
1.many of u r saying that there are no such interesting topics on forum to discuss about.plz tell me how and from where we can bring interesting topics.
2.sometimes all are online and visiting the threads but they dont post or comments unless they see something interesting.my humble request to them,that u r the one who can bring joy and colours to this forum so plz do participate
3.sometimes we have nothing to discuss on ATs so we just post caps and start commenting and ppl feel that we r chatting...i mean agar koi topic nahi mila to koi AT par ayega hi nahi and forum will be inactive .😔
4.we too are responsible for this condition of the forum

How many of u agree?? Really sorry if i hurt anyone...i promise i will never give u chance to complain about me regarding discussions on the forum..Smile really miss u old forum.plz come back...
Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

it certainly explains it! nothing good to discuss=> less number of active members =>less participation in forum activities.

This is what i want to say...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Appu i wanna ask u something..may i ask here or through PM?