Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JensenVruShan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DD_Tannufan

and i guess the rest of the D3 cast were also using sneha for publicity ðŸ˜†

p.s: if u say only tanha fans can say their opinion in such topics then some people should recheck their fanship... tanha is shantanu+ sneha.. clearly most of them have forgotten that ..😉

Agreed wish karein toh problem na karein toh bhi problem 
bechara Shan 
Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Jab tak Shan wish nahi karta tha tb yeh rona tha ki wish nahi krta h ab jab kar raha hai toh he needs publicity 😕

The TM says that they flooded Aqsa's inbox asking for this and now Shan needs publicity...I tell you 😕

ya i know😆
i have only one thing to say ...
sneha and tannu ki personal equation jo kuch bhi ho .. both respected and admired each others work ... 
"vo gift lene se zyada dene mai believe kartha hai ".. a statement that only friend can give .. 

but sad to say kuch log kabhi sachchayi dekhegi nahi ..aur achayi ko samajna nahi chatha ðŸ˜›
-bLEu98- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DD_Tannufan

ya i know😆
i have only one thing to say ...
sneha and tannu ki personal equation jo kuch bhi ho .. both respected and admired each others work ... 
"vo gift lene se zyada dene mai believe kartha hai ".. a statement that only friend can give .. 

but sad to say kuch log kabhi sachchayi dekhegi nahi ..aur achayi ko samajna nahi chatha ðŸ˜›

Actually this entire post along with the IV has been posted from TSF page. So yeah it is one or a few people's opinion. Let's not attack each other based on that. I rarely visit I-F now, but one thing that hasn't changed is the DT notes in SK posts, whatever be the reason.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

all i can do is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA on ur cmnt 🤣 🤣
btw drama kaun & kyu karti hai sabko pata hai. 😉  

& abt footage...  again 🤣    a guy who hv 132k fanfollowing on social networking site, he doesnt need sk's fan. ha opposite can be possible. 😉 

sorry mods. we r not d 1 who created mess here.
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bLEu98-

<font color="#0066FF"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Actually this entire post along with the IV has been posted from TSF page. So yeah it is one or a few people's opinion. Let's not attack each other based on that. I rarely visit I-F now, but one thing that hasn't changed is the DT notes in SK posts, whatever be the reason.</font></font></font>

di agar ap ana bhi band kardo to bhi ye hi mile ga...
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
Okay okay I read only the upper part of your comment. This needs some answering. Shantanu has 130k followers ALONE so he doesn't definitely needs someone who isnt even half as popular as him for footage and popularity. Then. Don't I see people cribbing here and elsewhere crying for a TanHa IV. Ek dedo. Shantanu talk about Sneha once please please. TanHa why you no together come for a IV. Ah i also remember the eeping over the recent TanHa pic. Itni khatti lagti hai wish toh mange kyun ho IV. And also not to forget i saw few days ago Ha fans requesting SM to come down SKI for a event. And see some dance. Kyun. Vah vah. Pehle TanHa TanHa karo phir use hi sunao. Publicity k liye usne IV diya. He was asked thats why. And Shantanu is not a kind of person who will go around being pricey. Its just a matter of wishing someone. Fact that the same Sneha who didn't want to be in the vicinity of one warms of Shantanu for scenes. Goes around giving IVs on his name and making bday wishes for him. jis swaron k liye one cared a shit now goes around making tweets for the same. Sneha also goes around as vrushan fan. seriously bhai footage k liye kya kya karte hai log. Says much kise kiske naam and popularity ka sahara lena pada. So seriously cut the crap. Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

footage?? haan bhai poori D3 cast footage ke liye Kapoor ko wish karr liye LOL xD xD kyun? Sneha koi deepika padukone hai or she has owned YRF ? Sneha koi kone mai bhi nazarr nahi aathi...Sneha ne jo bade bade nautanki ki hai to promote her SKI uska nazarr rakho..

this iv was done by tellybytes aqsa on numerous begging requests of KAPOOR FANS. Now they behave as if they don't hv any f**king idea?? LoLZZZ...Now thats how kapoor fans can be like..disgusting

JensenVruShan thumbnail

Actually this entire post along with the IV has been posted from TSF page. So yeah it is one or a few people's opinion. Let's not attack each other based on that. I rarely visit I-F now, but one thing that hasn't changed is the DT notes in SK posts, whatever be the reason.

It was the TM and an sk fan who made personal attacks on Shan , they could have just posted the IV without the remarks but some ppl just cant help themselves. 
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And MODs sorry didnt want to start a fight here. But as you can see how much once again a SK post in clean from instigating comments.
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😊No attacking is intented .. 
its just when everyone is wishing sneha with full happiness and blessing , if feel insulting only one person and saying its for some publicity is just wrong according to my opinion ...
and my opinion is not general .. i know there are true fans out their ... ðŸ˜Š