BlueAngel20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys I wasn't following this serial till Shaleen came and intruded ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
I am a big Shaleen fan and missed him so much after Arjun as he wasn't there in any regular serial ðŸ˜­

As I have started to follow I could understand that Vaibhavi's dad was falsely blamed for a scam. But couldn't understand few things like 1) Is Ada's and Natasha's father is also involved in it? 2) Is Mr Rao the taklu professor is also involved in it?? 3) What happened to Vaibhavi's father is he in Jail or committed suicide??

Please reply guys and Moreover I am waiting to see Veer and Vaibhavi's love story ðŸ˜³ Already started my dreaming session after the episode where Vaibhavi is taking care of Veer 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueAngel20

Guys I wasn't following this serial till Shaleen came and intruded😉😆

I am a big Shaleen fan and missed him so much after Arjun as he wasn't there in any regular serial😭

As I have started to follow I could understand that Vaibhavi's dad was falsely blamed for a scam. But couldn't understand few things like 1) Is Ada's and Natasha's father is also involved in it? 2) Is Mr Rao the taklu professor is also involved in it?? 3) What happened to Vaibhavi's father is he in Jail or committed suicide??

Please reply guys and Moreover I am waiting to see Veer and Vaibhavi's love story😳Already started my dreaming session after the episode where Vaibhavi is taking care of Veer

yes ada and natasha's dad's were friends of vaibhavi's father who didn't help him.when vaibh's mother asked them to help vaibhs father.Coming to Mr.Rao we too don't know that he is related or not...but watching episodes nowadays it looks like yes mr.rao is definitely involved in the case maybe he can be the culprit too...aur ada and natasha's dad may also be culprits...don't know.i don't think he committees suicide because he was a calmed person and also.he behaved so calmly when police officer was arresting him.so yes it is not showed like that in episodes just they showed that he is dead. we won't be able to imagine so much because the show is going to end this week so possibly there would be no more love scenes bw veer and vaibh. :(((( Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago
Black_Angel thumbnail
TRP increased after Shaleen took up the role ... 

But unfortunately the show is ending ..   

The story of Veer & Vaibhavi ...  

Forget it...  
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

yes ada and natasha's dad's were friends of vaibhavi's father who didn't help him.when vaibh's mother asked them to help vaibhs father.Coming to Mr.Rao we too don't know that he is related or not...but watching episodes nowadays it looks like yes mr.rao is definitely involved in the case maybe he can be the culprit too...aur ada and natasha's dad may also be culprits...don't know.i don't think he committees suicide because he was a calmed person and also.he behaved so calmly when police officer was arresting him.so yes it is not showed like that in episodes just they showed that he is dead. we won't be able to imagine so much because the show is going to end this week so possibly there would be no more love scenes bw veer and vaibh. :((((

^ Thanks for the update on Mystery surrounding Vaibhavi's father! ðŸ˜Š