Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope he'll give importance to those who needs the atmost attention.i mean there are a lot of people areas who don't get food,water,shelter,primary education,transport and many other things.
Hope he does what he says.make promises may be easy but keeping them is huge and difficult task.
Beautiful post and thanks for sharing.
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

He gave the 'frustrated, tired, sick of Sarkar' Indian(youth especially) exactly what they wanted... A nice orator, that can command the respect of(enthrall rather) his listeners.

It's a good thing.

What is better are his little initiatives though.. encouraging/motivating officers. Re-vamping the archaic executive body like Planning Commission, under a new name.
My father, who's a Central Govt. officer has to work on Dussera holiday for Cleanliness Drive. (we stay in Telangana, Dussera is a major festival, it's THE state festival..) ..now that really is a sane 'man of action'. My respect towards him is increasing gradually πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with u ..!
Oh .. So ur father has a duty for cleanliness drive .. all the best to yr father πŸ‘
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Angel.Candy-

Hope he'll give importance to those who needs the atmost attention.i mean there are a lot of people areas who don't get food,water,shelter,primary education,transport and many other things.
Hope he does what he says.make promises may be easy but keeping them is huge and difficult task.
Beautiful post and thanks for sharing.

Yes .. agree with you .. 
There are many areas to be taken care of ...
The whole system needs to be changed ..

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi.zoha

Agree with u ..!
Oh .. So ur father has a duty for cleanliness drive .. all the best to yr father πŸ‘

It's just a 'pledge' all officers would take.. πŸ˜† or maybe they'd be given some work, which neither I or my father are aware of. But I guess the message is of taking the pledge on Gandhi Jayanti - which has to be valued by central govt officers and citizens all over India :) (although, cleanliness is every citizen's responsibility whether a 'drive' on Oct 2 is initiated or not) 

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi.zoha

Yes .. agree with you ..
There are many areas to be taken care of ...
The whole system needs to be changed ..

yes,the whole system needs to be changed.
His speeches are inspiring and apeals to youth.be it 15th august or madison garden square.
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

It's just a 'pledge' all officers would take.. πŸ˜† or maybe they'd be given some work, which neither I or my father are aware of. But I guess the message is of taking the pledge on Gandhi Jayanti - which has to be valued by central govt officers and citizens all over India :) (although, cleanliness is every citizen's responsibility whether a 'drive' on Oct 2 is initiated or not) 

Ohk πŸ˜†
But still .. a step is a step .. may it be small πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Angel.Candy-

yes,the whole system needs to be changed.
His speeches are inspiring and apeals to youth.be it 15th august or madison garden square.

Yeah ! .. his speeches leave a great impact behind on us 
YahanSankar thumbnail
he is great role modelπŸ˜† ...becoz our PM only talk,talk,talk and walk
never take any action

Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: YahanSankar

he is great role modelπŸ˜† ...becoz our PM only talk,talk,talk and walk
never take any action

I Agree that he talks alot BUT ...
He needs time ! .. every thing cannt be correct in just one day ..
The things which messed up in a long spqn of 10 years needs atleast 5 yrs to set right ..
How can we expect him to change India in just some  initial MONTHS  of his rule ... 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Actually, talking isnt bad.

It's a good thing.

People get very much influenced by oratory skills. And talking, connecting with the Indian diaspora in USA is quite essential. They are quite an influential lot(especially politically and obviously economically) in America now... It's kind of a strategy by the Indian government I'd say.