*PM Modi's speech at Madison square garden , America*

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys ...πŸ˜ƒ

I am new here ...⭐️

Myself Preksha πŸ˜³

I hope there are no offence regarding this post ...😊

Today the speech by India's honourable PM Modi was very inspiring and breathe taking ... 

For all those who havent listened to him ... I must advise you to go and have a look ... 

In this issues i have always been a person of few words ...
i guess somewhere in the hearts of every Indian a thought must have come ..  to show the world what actually Indians can do ... 

I , as a future of India ... is very influenced by the words of our PM ...
I am actually carried away be his words ... 

It is not just a duty of a ministry to clean up the whole country .. transform it ... it is the responsibility of every Indian citizen to help the Government in achieving this .. 

For all those of missed such an important speech .. Here are few highlights of the speech .. I hope this will surely encourage you all to help our own nation to become a successful and a glorious country ...

HIGHLIGHTS 

PM concludes his speech by saying 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai'.

And I will create the India of your dreams: PM Modi 

I will repay the debt of the support you have invested in me: PM

PIO card holders will be given permanent Indian visas: PM Modi

I have a dream that every Indian should own a house when India turns 75: PM

Gandhi ji never compromised on cleanliness, shouldn't we clean the nation for him: PM

Mahatma Gandhi helped us gain freedom, what have we given him, asks PM Modi

I invite you (NRIs) to participate in Clean Ganga Mission: PM

I have been elected to perform difficult tasks like cleaning up Ganga: PM Modi

Because I am from a small house and a small family, I have big dreams: PM Modi 

I'm a small man, and I take great pleasure in working for the common man: PM

*The 'tea-seller remark' draws a standing ovation from the Indian dispora*

People ask me to spell out to them my 'bigger vision. I tell them I've reached here after selling tea: PM Modi

I've decided to build toilets. People think it's a small menial job: PM

I'm getting rid of all outdated, unnecessary laws in the country: PM Modi

Previous governments used to boast of bringing this law and that law. But I did away with all the needless laws: PM Modi

Request everyone to look at mygov.in  . Please visit the Website and see how you can get involved: PM Modi

"I heard that government officers have begun reaching office on time. It was in news. But is that any news? Isn't it a responsibility?"
We have given importance to Skill development . We created a separate Ministry for it: PM Modi

If you want human resources and low cost production, then India is your destination: PM

I invite everyone to participate in 'Make in India : PM 

"We landed on Mars two days after the US," says Modi and draws loud applause.

But we spent only Rs 7/km to reach Mars " that is less than fare of an auto-rickshaw in Ahmedabad. That is talent of India: PM

We have travelled 650 million kms to reach Mars: PM Modi 

We have the talent to become the supplier of manpower to the world: Modi

Today world has demand for teachers, nurses etc. Indian youth  can meet all these demands if their skill is developed: PM Modi

I want incite the emotion that whatever we do we do for the nation, that the nation shouldn't be caused pain: PM Modi

Rs 1,500 crore have been deposited in banks so far under the 'Jan Dhan' scheme: PM

We want to make development a mass movement: PM

He directed each person according to their abilities: PM Modi 

Mahatma Gandhi turned the freedom struggle into a mass movement: PM 

I might live miles away from you, But I do understand your issues: PM Modi to NRIs

If the nation has to progress then good governance is essential: PM 

Unfortunately until now responsibility of development in our nation was with the government, now we share that with the people: PM

USA is the oldest democracy in the world and India the largest. We must work together: PM

People from all over come to America, Indians are everywhere in the world: PM

America is oldest democracy of world, India is biggest democracy: PM

Demand is India's third biggest strength. Demand for success will power India to greater heights: PM 

Demographic dividence and youth is India's second strength: PM Modi

Through democracy people fulfill their dreams: PM Modi

India has three things to make it the most powerful nation in the world "  democracy, demographic dividend and demand: PM

One of the things that India can be proud of is our democracy, through democracy people fulfil their dreams: PM Modi

When 1.25 crore people have given their blessings, It's the blessing of God: PM Modi 

With 65% of its population under 35 years, India is a youthful nation with a very old culture: PM Modi

We are a youthful nation with a very old culture, says PM

India has the potential to keep up pace with progress in the world: PM

India has that capability and possibilities to make 21st Century, India's Century: PM

Some say that the 21st century belongs to India: PM Modi

The world is convinced that the 21st century is Asia's century: PM Modi

We will be successful is fulfilling the aspirations of the people: PM 

I want to assure you that the government you have elected for economic growth and upgradation of quality of life, will not disappoint you: PM Modi

There is an atmosphere of hope and enthusiasm. India wants change: PM Modi

Ever since I started this job, haven't taken a vacation even for 15 minutes: PM

Winning elections is not about any post or chair. It is a responsibility: PM Modi  

Indians wanted change, that's why they voted for a change in governance: PM

It was after 30 long years that a party formed government with absolute majority: PM

Political pundits, opinion makers did not foresee Lok Sabha Election results: PM

I'm here today to personally thank you for your contribution in my victory: PM Modi 

A lot of you came during the campaign. I couldn't thank you then but I thank you today: PM Modi

You may not have voted in 2014 but am sure when results were coming, you didn't sleep and celebrated: PM Modi

You all have earned respect in America through your behaviour, culture and abilities: PM

You have changed the perceptions: PM Modi

We don't charm snakes, we play with the 'mouse' now: PM Modi

India is no more a country of snake-charmers 
: PM Modi

Navarati is a festival of self-purification and worship ofshakti: PM Modi

PM conveys Navratri greetings to everyone.

I hope these highlights are enough to awake all the Indians ... 
We all need to join our hands to together to help our beautiful nation to attain great heights ... 
I am alot carried way to say something more ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PREKSHAXX

Credits ...
Me , Zee news , DD News and other Indian News channels
Originally posted by _Ridz_

Har Bar, Modi Sarkar

πŸ˜ƒ      πŸ˜†
Do .. nobody really dont want a change in India
Hope he sticks to what he is saying :)
This man s something lets see his action😎
Originally posted by .RajvirNandini.

Hope he sticks to what he is saying :)

Ya i wish so ...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bunnyrocks

This man s something lets see his action😎

Yeah .. He has that spark πŸ‘
He gave the 'frustrated, tired, sick of Sarkar' Indian(youth especially) exactly what they wanted... A nice orator, that can command the respect of(enthrall rather) his listeners.

It's a good thing.

What is better are his little initiatives though.. encouraging/motivating officers. Re-vamping the archaic executive body like Planning Commission, under a new name.
My father, who's a Central Govt. officer has to work on Dussera holiday for Cleanliness Drive. (we stay in Telangana, Dussera is a major festival, it's THE state festival..) ..now that really is a sane 'man of action'. My respect towards him is increasing gradually πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago