~|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRUTI ||~ >> Princyz_Belle - INSPECTOR SHRU!

Posted: 9 years ago

Swagat nahi karoge aap humaara...!!

AvRaJ ke dushmanon ko apni water gun se dubo dubo ke maarti hai...!! 

Aur hum sabko apne sweet sweet water se bhigoti hai...!!

She is dabangg inspector of here...!! 

Saare AVRAJ ke dushman usse darte hain...!!

Jo AVRAJ ke dushmanon se kahti hai...

"Akal ke aane ke liye shakal ke bigadne ka kyun intezaar kar rahe the tum...!!" 

Wo yahaan ki robinhood/chulbul pandey hai...!! 

Jo harshad aur Mishkat ki deewaani hai...

She is extremely extremely talented writer as well...!

Aur Professional Photo Editor and Graphics Creator bhi!

Jiske aane se bajti hain ghantiyan, Tune Maari Entriyan, Forum mein bajti hain ghantiyan, 

She is also a Sweetest Princess! Jewel at heart! Fun loving! Entertaining! 

Are itne saare hints ke baad to aap samajh hi gaye hogein naa...!!

Bells are Ringing!

Lol!

Ok!

πŸ₯³PRINCYZ_BELLEπŸ₯³

SHRUTI

😳SHRU😳

πŸ˜ƒINSPECTOR SHRU!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishkat Varma
Jay Bhanushali
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Hrithik Roshan
Rajeev Khandelwal
Robert Pattinson
Last But not the Least!
Aditi Gupta!

YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATES!! 

SOME SNACKS? 

ITS TIME FOR ICE CREAM TREAT!!

PARTY WITHOUT A PIZZA?

WHERE IS THE CAKE!!

~ITS HERE!!~

FOOD FOOD FOOD!! WE ARE HUNGRY, RIGHT?

SOMETHING SWEET?

Wishes By SubhamπŸ₯³

"On this special day of urs, i have something to say to u:
First and foremost i wish u a very very happy and super special birthday to u.May god blesses u with lots of happiness, success,joy and prosperity in ur life.May u receive all the happiness of the world and u always remain happy,joyful and keep smiling.I want to let u know that u are one of mine special friend which i have and i am really blessed to have such a wonderful and pure hearted person as my special friend, I really wish u enjoy this day a lot and even enjoy more and always the further days to come. We all friends just want to make ur birthday super special, and just like always our super special, rockstar, super star...in praising her i always lost of words i.e., Our very own SammyExpress has decided to make this day super special for u and hence she designed and developed this thread on ur birthday and that's why we all are really really blessed and proud of her and to have such a wonderful and amazing friend. Actually u are absolutely right shruti, that we all are really blessed to have each other.And the reason for this forum is the most wonderful and beautiful place on this planet is because all of us as we all are deeply connected to each other and share our happiness and sadness both equally to each other. This makes this forum very unique and different from others. We all enjoy and celebrate on our friends success and happiness and also becomes sad when our friend is sad,unhappy or facing any problem and difficulty.I want to let u know Shruti that i dont know how much our show will run or exist but one thing i am really sure about that our friendship will always remain strong and intact like this for ever and ever. If u have seen my POTW, where i have written each and everything about mine there u had noticed that i write that i dont had any friends until i came here in IF and i got all my bestest and special friends here only, hence i always thank god as he met me with all of u, and some credit of this also go to our AVRAJ as well bcoz its all for their love, i watch APHG, it becomes my favorite and hence i came here in this forum and then got a chance to meet u all wonderful friends.U all make my life even more wonderful and full of happiness. And the memorable/happiest day of my life which i mentioned in POTW is occur with me only after i came here.This forum is like a bouqet of wonderful flowers for me and all my friends are those wonderful flowers which this bouqet possess.  I am extremely happy for u shruti and once again wishing u a super special birthday. May this day and further days to come become even more super special for u and god always blesses u with lots of happiness and success in ur life and u always keep smiling and thanks a lot for being my special friend. So, its a super duper party time...! Celebration has already been started by the friends, so lets join them. Its time for amazing dancing,party hard and have fun.Its ur day Shruti enjoy it to the fullest."

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 
Sorry aadat se majboor, cant send less or write lessπŸ˜†

By: SammyExpress!!

Hey Shru!

Wish you the Best Birthday Ever, 

May all your dreams come true, 

With lots of success on every step,

A never fading smile every day,

Let all the Happiness and joy always be with you,

May god bless you with health, wealth and love!

With lots of Love!

Yours,

//SammyExpress!!

By Tina Di:

Hi ShruPartner,

Many2 Happy Returns of the day...Have blast in ur b'day...God bless!
Luv u alyz
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry no gift diz tym as u know m not wel😭

Urs TinaPartner

By: Jas

Hey shru my water gun wishing u a very happy birthday.. may all ur wishes come true n bless ya wid lots of happiness n love .. ur r one sweetest frnd frver.. love ya loads.. stay blessed .. keep smiling happy bday once again bhagwaan kare tumhe Raj mil jayee iss b'day n mujhe harshad πŸ€£

By: Vishu

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Shru darling πŸ€—πŸ₯³

You are really one sweet friend I found here in the cyber world πŸ˜³

Keep spreading water of your sweetness from your water gun πŸ˜ƒ
love yaa πŸ€—❀️

Have blast πŸ₯³

❀️ Vish β€οΈ

By: Shobhi

many many happy returns of the day my dabang inspector shru πŸ˜†
GOD bless u always dear
enjoy the day bday girl πŸ€—
LOVE YA

By: Masu

Wishing my Shruti baby a Happy Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

may you see bundles of happiness in your life πŸ˜Š
and get to meet Harshiti πŸ€ͺ

you are one sweet person my lovely doll πŸ€—

and for your birthday  i have a gift for u πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

ok here's ur bday siggie πŸ˜³

have fun my dolly πŸ€—

By: Sana

wishing happiness for U, not only for a day or two ,not here and there or now and then ,But over and over and again 
πŸ€— πŸ€—   πŸ€— 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ... 
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

By Sonam

happy birthday shruti πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
May god bless you with lots of happiness,success,joy and prosperity in your life and all your dreams come true !!!

Wish you a very very happy birthday..

May ur special day surrounded with happiness,filled with laughter,
wrapped with pleasure,brightened with fun,blessed with love,remembered with joy...and enriched with hopes..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May your birthday and every day be filled with warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter,the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer 

By: Hammad

May God Bless you and grant you all your dreams.  May all the good things in the world come to you. Have a blast on your birthday!!!!

By: Meera

By: Ziddi 

Aaye haaye,,,😊 SHRUTI  Ka birthday hai,,, πŸ˜ƒ treat to banti hai boss,,,πŸ˜‰

isiliye ziddi haazir hai apne hisse ka cake khane,,,🀣 

"Shruti wish u d most happiest birhday, may ur smile never fade but sparkle n glitter so much dat dis surprise birthday doesnt need lights 2 turn on but ur smile iz enuf 2 light it,,, ek secret hai,,, isse sammy k lights ka kharcha bach jayega,, buhahaha,,, ok,, once again,, happy wala birthday 2 u sweetie!" πŸ˜³

with lot ov luv shuv,,,
πŸ€—

-Ziddi-

By: Karishma_luv

happy budday shrutiii

may be get all that u want.Enjoy your day & party hard

By: Sukanya

Sukanya😳πŸ₯³

ITS TIME FOR DANCE PARTY!!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_3C4JT7N0c[/YOUTUBE]