Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This one is from book 2.. I love thid convo esp the end😆

"Hang on . . ." Harry muttered to Ron. "There's an empty chair at the staff table. . . . Where's Snape?"
 Professor Severus Snape was Harry's least favorite teacher. Harry also happened to be Snape's least favorite student. Cruel, sarcastic, and disliked by everybody except the students from his own House (Slytherin), Snape taught Potions. 
"Maybe he's ill!" said Ron hopefully
Maybe he's left," said Harry, "because he missed out on the Defense Against the Dark Arts job again!" 
"Or he might have been sacked!" said Ron enthusiastically. 
"I mean, everyone hates him "" 
"Or maybe," said a very cold voice right behind them, "he's waiting to hear why you two didn't arrive on the school train." 
Harry spun around. There, his black robes rippling in a cold breeze, stood Severus Snape
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah...i remmeber one...
when hermoine got prof. McGonagal for harry's firebolt checking...against their wishes...
and she confiscated it...
and hermoine had tuurned red behind the book she was holding upside down...
Almas. thumbnail
This one was in Book one
When Harry flew on broomstick for the first time.. I loved harry's imagination after getting caught by Prof.McG

"That's enough, Mr. Weasley. Potter, follow me, now." 
Harry caught sight of Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle's triumphant faces as he left, walking numbly in Professor McGonagall's wake as she strode toward the castle. He was going to be expelled, he just knew it. He wanted to say something to defend himself, but there seemed to be something wrong with his voice. Professor McGonagall was sweeping along without even looking at him; he had to jog to keep up. Now he'd done it. He hadn't even lasted two weeks. He'd be packing his bags in ten minutes. What would the Dursleys say when he turned up on the doorstep? Up the front steps, up the marble staircase inside, and still Professor McGonagall didn't say a word to him. She wrenched open doors and marched along corridors with Harry trotting miserably behind her. Maybe she was taking him to Dumbledore. He thought of Hagrid, expelled but allowed to stay on as gamekeeper. Perhaps he could be Hagrid's assistant. His stomach twisted as he imagined it, watching Ron and the others becoming wizards, while he stumped around the grounds carrying Hagrid's bag. 

😆

Professor McGonagall stopped outside a classroom. She opened the door and poked her head inside. "Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?" Wood? thought Harry, bewildered; was Wood a cane she was going to use on him? 

🤣

But Wood turned out to be a person, a burly fifth-year boy who came out of Flitwicles class looking confused.
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh God @iluvOriginals!!!
this one/...honestly...i always die laughing whenever i read this...Harry's POv...too hilarious...i love it..
thanks for sharing1!! ;)
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread Almas..👍🏼 Here's something from POA😉

As though an invisible hand were writing upon it, words appeared on the smooth surface of the map. "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
Snape froze. Harry stared, dumbstruck, at the message. But the map didn't stop there. More writing was appearing beneath the first.
"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
It would have been funny if the situation hadn't been so serious. And there was more...
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
Harry closed his eyes in horror. When he'd opened them, the map had had its last word.
"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball."
Almas. thumbnail
Book 2
Dueling club- when Lockhart was teaching students to duel.
Ron's comment was hilarious and the last line of harry..haha!!

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," said Lockhart, flashing a wide smile. "He tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry " you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear!"
 "Wouldn't it be good if they finished each other off?" Ron muttered in Harry's ear. 
Snape's upper lip was curling. Harry wondered why Lockhart was still smiling; if Snape had been looking at him like that he'd have been running as fast as he could in the opposite direction
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Another one from POA

Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.
Class: Riddikulus!
Professor Lupin: And again!
Malfoy: This class is ridiculous.
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

Another one from POA

Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.
Professor Lupin: And again!
Malfoy: This class is ridiculous.

This is from movie right?
It was not ther in book
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

oh God @iluvOriginals!!!

this one/...honestly...i always die laughing whenever i read this...Harry's POv...too hilarious...i love it..
thanks for sharing1!! ;)

Hey aru,welcome 
Btw my name is ALMAS