sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I am so confused her performance was soo pathetic from dancing to her non dare dance as well. And the worst part was the indian judge(sanjay I think that's his name) said she gave such a graceful performance hehehehehehe what a joke. She just looked trashy throughout her entire performance like she wanted to tantalize the judges or something and seemed it worked on 1 lol. I found her initially performances very nice(with no dare obviously) bt graceful and she could definitely dance and she only needed to bring more dare to her performace. Bt really I was just shocked to hear him say that this performance was graceful. And these judges really need to not only tell these contestant what they doing wrong or right bt what they need to improve on and take forward. I know these contestants are trained bt still proper feedback would be nice from them. Bt this dramaqueen sure has an excuse for every performances and does any1 like her lol besides Sanjay ofcourse.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Very well put. She now is just playing the card of I'm not a dancer so whatever I do should be judged according to that. She needs to know that Rithvik also had the same background but one doesn't see him using that as an excuse.

I was more baffled with the crying part today?!