Ranvi is right after watching today's episode

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear friends
This is priya, I am new to this forum. 

I am a big fan of VEEBA, But after watching today's episode, I think Ranvi is right in rejecting Baldev's proposal for Veera.

The statement by Balwant ji that Baldev has again stolen money from the locker looks very irresponsible.

He needs to mature up and take up responsibilities. I think the Doom is starting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum 😳

And yes. Ranvi is absolutely right in rejecting Baldev for Veera. Baldev needs to do something in his life first. I am amazed how Ratan or Chaiji never brought up this issue 🤔
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is true baldev isn't responsible enough,   he needs to grow up, but dont want everyone to be mean to baldev, he is such a sweetheart , even if he is spending his dads money
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello! Welcome.😳

Yes, Ranvi was definitely right in rejecting Baldev. Baldev needs to be financially independent before he can be suitable for marrying Veera. Sad thing is, he has yet to understand this. He really has a lot of growing up to do.

Like ST mentioned above, it's surprising that Ratan and Chaiji haven't mentioned it so far, not only them, but even Nihal and Veera have seemed to have forgotten all about this issue and Baldev is supposed to be the immature one.😆 This was a huge omission on part of the old writers.
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ofcourse he is right in rejecting Baldev!
No brother will want an irresposible guy for his sister... the one who still lives on his father's money & spends it irresponsibly!
Baldev has to stand up on his own feet & become something before getting married to Veera, so that he can keep her happy on his own & without being dependent on anybody else!
Thats wat we all wanted to see & thats wat is exactly going to happen!

But Im still surprised by the fact that neither Ratan nor Chaijee thought abt this even once! 🤔
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember one old scene where Baldev Was indirectly portraying himself as a groom for Veera and then Ratan and Chaiji said we will not marry our daughter to someone who himself does nothing, no matter how much property his family have and even Veera!!!! where is her modern thinking...OK she loves him very dearly, but how did she agreed to marry him knowing he is still unemployed. Whenever she used to take time, I always had a feeling, directly or indirectly she will make him understand the necessity of his establishment. If this is reason for rejection, then Ranvee is spot on.
vicky19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yepp.. Suddenly why ratan accepting Ballu without thinking about his career. Whether CV forgotten the old Scenes??
But, incase most of the women in family think about Character of boy only na.. While men think about his salary, job..😕
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Thanks friends for reading my post. 
Even the spoilers are saying that Ranvi will reject the proposal due to Baldev's rowdy ways. 

No where it is shown that Baldev is rejected due to his immaturity or for not standing on his feet. 

He needs to become self dependent first and then marry.

I somehow did not enjoy the acceptance of Chaiji and Ratan yesterday as none of them mentioned about this issue while accepting the marriage.

I look forward to seeing Baldev getting independent and a bigger man than Ranvi. 
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Thanks friends for reading my post.

Even the spoilers are saying that Ranvi will reject the proposal due to Baldev's rowdy ways.

No where it is shown that Baldev is rejected due to his immaturity or for not standing on his feet.

He needs to become self dependent first and then marry.

I somehow did not enjoy the acceptance of Chaiji and Ratan yesterday as none of them mentioned about this issue while accepting the marriage.

I look forward to seeing Baldev getting independent and a bigger man than Ranvi.

No in d article is clearly written that Ranvi is hesitant in accepting Baldev for Veera cos he thinks that he is not responsible enough to keep Veera happy!
His rowdy behaviour is the second reason!
Maybe his rowdy behaviour thing is related to him being irresponsible only!
priyanka3677 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Fountainhead

No in d article is clearly written that Ranvi is hesitant in accepting Baldev for Veera cos he thinks that he is not responsible enough to keep Veera happy!
His rowdy behaviour is the second reason!
Maybe his rowdy behaviour thing is related to him being irresponsible only!

May be you are right. There is a mention of Baldev being incapable of taking care of Veera. I so look forward to seeing Baldev becoming responsible and mature. I want him to prove to everyone in the PIND that he is equal if not better than Ranvi.

But I am guessing what will he do or should do to achieve that.

Also I look forward to seeing Veera Insecure or jealous. It will be fun to watch her getting possessive along with supportive.