~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ch 67
Dear i literally cried reading this update!  Finally shlok knows the truth behind Aasthas way of trying to get him to see her as an adult loved it and loved how he cried and said he wishes her to get pregnant and to come back to him and how she listened to every word he said and cried silently! ! 
Wonderfully written each of their emotions were described so perfectly I feltlike feeling these feelings too

Chaptwr 68
Loved their Outing but didn't understand why aastha was so ngry with him for buying her he clothes she loiked! 
It isn't that much of deciding for her like she thought about it!  Gor him it was normal to buy his wife something! 

Thank you so much for the pm *-* and continue soon!!!! 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Astha has grown up so much and it's nice that she doesn't want anything from him and now she wants to pay for the ticket, wonder when Shlok will figure out that Astha doesn't want anything from him and she wants to be independent
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cheers for Astha! She hs realy bcm independnt๐Ÿ˜Š bt I think she cn let hr gaurd dwn mr. Hubby is payng for her, aftr so long๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Right nw I cn c Shlok with a ring ovr hs head n perhaps 2 wings too..wt a transitn๐Ÿ˜†

how many updates more??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel it is a very big thing that Aastha is even talking to him now๐Ÿ˜ก they grew up together. He raised her up practically. He should have known her better. Its OK that he felt angry when he thought he was drugged by her to get him on bed with her. But to take revenge on her for years is totally unacceptable.
When they went to Delhi I thought he would not be talking to her, not even come close to her. But he had physical relationship with her all these years and also admitted that he was attracted to her . That means it was not only for revenge,then he should have treated her with more respect. 
Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ch 67 : its good that he is trying to redeem for what he has done.

ch 68 : like the way u showed a changed Aastha on the way on being independent.

thanks dear = ]
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Waiting to read more interesting chapters
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Hi,

I will be updating today with many updates and I will also pm you all too :),it will be in 2 hrs time. 

Wow... Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

Wow... Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashley for updating 2 chapters (67 & 68)
Now shlok knows the truth from her diary
Astha has changed a lot and wants to become independent
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shlok needs to read more of her dairies to know more about why she acts this way.  Liked the update very much.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ