~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow dat was awesome finally he knws d truth... yayyy n i luv his realizatuon part dat he was wrong ... n d way he hugged her n hw he wnts to mk up for everything he had done 👏 wow ash u r damn good ... Thnx a lot for such a beautiful update
Tks for updating ash..
It's awesome n emotional...
Loved it
Aww that ws so sweet..heart warming truely!😳 4th battle of panipat? Lol good one-liners Ash😃 He nw wishes for a child? Late bt bettr that then never! I thoroughly despisd shlok al these chaps nd with this..poof! I m all molten chocolate😆 his sweet cnfessn to Astha was..awsm So is he goin to be caught in d morn?😉
Thanks for the update,just no words to express,ausum,just made me cry😛Ur writting is too good😛

Dear ones,

I sent pm to everyone who commented from pg 60 to pg 68,sorry, if i missed someone or sent double pm.

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long that too without informing :(

That update was bang on. Finally he knows the truth and is regretful. I hope he also reads the remaining diaries about how she was all alone on new years and how she suffered depression and how she thinks he hated her. So we got one update-you said many updates today. I hope you will be sending those today.
Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
U update and I pounce and finish reading it😆
How many more updates are u giving today Ashley😉
Thanks for the 2nd update😊
Yay update from you thank you that was really good well at least now seems like Ashlok understands him I wonder what NA will do next