Rati Pandey Audio interview with ITVF

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

yesterday late night my sis told me ur RP interview come i thought she is joking just today i check its angel audio interview with ITVF 

πŸ˜ƒsoo enjoy

cannt post the video here dont know wht wrong with this IF after using forum code also its not working just click the below link 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlWgT3vyGZw#t=35
Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
after knowing the RP audio interview  come i told my sis me no need to do any effect before me  someone will defo post it
me very lazy in these thing cause i know someone will defo doo it before me post i check HDforum also goo 2 pages back also maybe someone post itπŸ˜†

if some one give me old interview and tell me this is new i believe it cause i have very bad memory frd call me female Ghajini πŸ˜† ab toh samjh hi gaye hogi  kyun bolti hai  mujha FG 

when i check the link see wht i saw nikhila comment our there maybe she is busy thatswhy she didnt post it
 if yes this is new one soo clap fo me πŸ‘πŸ˜†i know my sis told me but for the first time me post someone related to angel πŸ˜†
Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 9 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
TFS
it was indeed a pleasant surprise πŸ˜Š

i didnot believe my eyes when i saw the post on my FB wall πŸ˜† i read twice to confirm i was not dreaming about the interview πŸ˜³

short one but cute one πŸ˜Š

Rati come back soon πŸ€—
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

TFS

it was indeed a pleasant surprise πŸ˜Š

i didnot believe my eyes when i saw the post on my FB wall πŸ˜† i read twice to confirm i was not dreaming about the interview πŸ˜³

short one but cute one πŸ˜Š

Rati come back soon πŸ€—

ur wc πŸ˜Š

mein hud hi shock thi my sis at mid night tera Rati ka video aya hai me though maybe she is saying like this only πŸ˜†

then morning time i check then i found its audio interview 

good to listen angel again

hope she comeback soon 
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

ur wc πŸ˜Š

mein hud hi shock thi my sis at mid night tera Rati ka video aya hai me though maybe she is saying like this only πŸ˜†

then morning time i check then i found its audio interview 

good to listen angel again

hope she comeback soon 

Was it regarding her Bday?What did she say? and can any one pls tell me that in the india forums interview did she talk anything about MJHT,Nupur or anything related to mjht?Due to Net problems cant hear or see any interview..Love Rati
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Written Update 

Rati Pandey Graces IVTF ( name of interview mentioned )

Reporter -Jai Mata di , mata ne sun li hamari and here we have the gorgeous Rati Pandey on India TV forum after a looong long long break (she used some other word , i dint got what it was .) . Hi Welcome Back .

Rati Di - Hi , hi dolly and such a warm welcome . Jai Mata Di . How are you ?( so sweet ..di reporter ka haal chaal pooch rahi hain ) 

Reporter - We are very good but you have to tell us , you are the star . Hum toh aise hi hain aam fizool janta . 

(both laugh )

Rati Di - No i have been very occupied these days with some personal get together's and everything.  . 

Reporter - Ehmmm( di laugh)

Rati Di - Toh  i am really sorry i have been ...not taking up your calls also so luckily today is the final lucky day . and i am talking to you . 

Reporter - You know ...my god ..Literally Navratre is starting with a BANG now for us . 

Rati Di - Exactly...your voice is also cracking in between and there are lot of drums beating down my building .

Reporter - OH MY GOD ...no  no i dont want  that( both are laughing )  . I dont want  my voice to crack but anyway . So first of all we wanted to congratulate , this was ...we were trying since your birthday... 25th september , so we will wish you on behalf of every fan of yours , a beeelated Birthday . 

Rati Di - Thank you , thank you so much dolly .

Reporter - So what did you do ? You were at ...in your home town . 

Rati Di -  Yes i was in patna with my family again so i celebrated with them aaand this time my bunch of cousins arrived at my place from Assam .

Reporter - Ahaaa

Rati Di - So i had a gala time there . 

Reporter -Lovely 

Rati Di- Yaaa 
Reporter - Than also we heard , My god ...so you have been honoured  by Bihar Government . 

Rati Di-Yes yes yes yes

Reporter - Waooo

Rati Di- Bihar ki Beti ka award mila ( she laughs) 

Reporter- Are wah...kya baat hain 

Rati Di- Ya it was totally overwhelming 

Reporter - Haan , so how was it ?What was it ? and how did it all happen ?

Rati Di - AAAhhh nothing , i think finally after nine years they realized that i belong  to bihar . (Both laughs ) Nothing as such , there was a documentry film launch , it was from the bihar tourism department . That i would definately take .

Reporter - Yaaa , Riiight 

Rati Di- Toh , it was quiet good and i was like feeling shy about it . ( she laughs) 

Reporter-ohhh

Rati Di - This is  , being with your local life is like being with your family and still... you cannot speak , , its such a overwheming response that you are like speechlesss that time . So it was like very nice , very nice . 

Reporter - Ohhh lovely .

Rati Di - i mean ...ya...i am really honoured . 

Reporter - From bihar ki beti , hope they soon make you india ki beti as well . Because you have really ..

Rati Di- I am , I am , definately i am . ( She laughs )

Reporter - No i mean ...no ... award i mean ...because like you perform , i mean you portray such powerful roles and you know its been like ..

Rati Di- Exactly exactly 

Reporter - Hmmm

Rati Di - So i think i have already conveyed my message , conveyed my message for the women empowerment from my previous show , Hitler Didi . 

Reporter - Ohhh , lovelyy

Rati Di - I think i have made all women prouder...  you know , to... seem  proud of   women image  . 

Reporter - Ya absolutelyyy absolutely and i dont know if i should ask you this but your ex costar is now becoming a dad , i dont know if you know of it . Arjun 

Rati Di - Who ?( voice was cracking , so she wasn't able to listen )

Reporter - Arjun

Rati Di - Arjun ...ya ya i know about it . I read it in the article and lot of congratulations to him 

Reporter - Yaaa

Rati Di - I think its the right time to become a dad  right now .( both laugh ) Bas saare bachpane ke din gaye , toh he should become a daaad . 

Reporter - Haan ab toh bilkul ...ab toh , now he has to take a lot of zimmedaari . Sooo

Rati Di - Exactly 

Reporter - Dad ban gaya . ...

Reporter - If you still realize ..i am sure MJHT ..still you know people stilll  ...for mjht but anyway ...So then ofcourse on behalf of all your fans ...nikhila , monika , shilpa and many many more ...we want to wish you all the best , and i know whatever you do , you are going to do them all  and all of us proud as well . 

Rati Di - Yes definately dolly ..thats why i have been waiting for sooo long .

Reporter- Ahaaa

Rati Di - For the right opportunity to come 

Reporter -Oh yes 

Rati Di - So that i cannot , i actually cannot disheartened my followers and viewers you know .

Reporter - Right 

Rati Di - So lets see , if i take up a good project . I will come with a bang again . 

Reporter- Yes and i know 

Rati Di - Yes 

Reporter - Whenever ... anything with rati pandey ...everybody is gonna sit up and watch . We know that . ( Rati di laughs )

Rati Di - Hope for sure . Thanks

Reporter - And thanks a million, thanks a million for your time , as its said better late than never . Lovely talking to you .

Rati Di- My pleasure , my pleasure 

Reporter - Hope to keep in touch and do keep us informed when veryyy big breakss comes .

Rati dI - Definately , definately dolly ,  .i mean...i think that you will come to know at first that i am doing something . 

Reporter - Awww .

Rati Di- And you will again bother me with your calls . ( Di laughs )

Reporter - okay  , okay . ( both laugh )

Rati Di- And thank you sooo much for calling dolly .Good Night . 

Reporter - Bye bye , take care...take care  and god bless ...happy navratri to you as well . 

Rati Di - Wish you the same 

Reporter - Byeee , Take care 

Rati Di - Thank you  , byeee 

that was the complete written update of the interview ...i am sure that neha will be happy now...πŸ˜†...voice was cracking at places ...so thus some words missing in the conversation ...i hope you all enjoyed the update ...
Di is a sweetheart and none of her interview fails to bring smile on faces ...not just us ...even reporter keeps on giggling / laughing with her ...she is fun to be with ...such a cute and warm personality ...our angel...our perfectionist ...i wish her all the happiness and success in life ...hope she keeps on achieving milestones ...love you rati di...keep smiling ...stay blessed ...⭐️
Edited by EtherealRati - 9 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
thank u sur di for WU πŸ€—
neha_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Written Update 

Rati Pandey Graces IVTF ( name of interview mentioned )

Reporter -Jai Mata di , mata ne sun li hamari and here we have the gorgeous Rati Pandey on India TV forum after a looong long long break (she used some other word , i dint got what it was .) . Hi Welcome Back .

Rati Di - Hi , hi dolly and such a warm welcome . Jai Mata Di . How are you ?( so sweet ..di reporter ka haal chaal pooch rahi hain ) 

Reporter - We are very good but you have to tell us , you are the star . Hum toh aise hi hain aam fizool janta . 

(both laugh )

Rati Di - No i have been very occupied these days with some personal get together's and everything.  . 

Reporter - Ehmmm( di laugh)

Rati Di - Toh  i am really sorry i have been ...not taking up your calls also so luckily today is the final lucky day . and i am talking to you . 

Reporter - You know ...my god ..Literally Navratre is starting with a BANG now for us . 

Rati Di - Exactly...your voice is also cracking in between and there are lot of drums beating down my building .

Reporter - OH MY GOD ...no  no i dont want  that( both are laughing )  . I dont want  my voice to crack but anyway . So first of all we wanted to congratulate , this was ...we were trying since your birthday... 25th september , so we will wish you on behalf of every fan of yours , a beeelated Birthday . 

Rati Di - Thank you , thank you so much dolly .

Reporter - So what did you do ? You were at ...in your home town . 

Rati Di -  Yes i was in patna with my family again so i celebrated with them aaand this time my bunch of cousins arrived at my place from Assam .

Reporter - Ahaaa

Rati Di - So i had a gala time there . 

Reporter -Lovely 

Rati Di- Yaaa 
Reporter - Than also we heard , My god ...so you have been honoured  by Bihar Government . 

Rati Di-Yes yes yes yes

Reporter - Waooo

Rati Di- Bihar ki Beti ka award mila ( she laughs) 

Reporter- Are wah...kya baat hain 

Rati Di- Ya it was totally overwhelming 

Reporter - Haan , so how was it ?What was it ? and how did it all happen ?

Rati Di - AAAhhh nothing , i think finally after nine years they realized that i belong  to bihar . (Both laughs ) Nothing as such , there was a documentry film launch , it was from the bihar tourism department . That i would definately take .

Reporter - Yaaa , Riiight 

Rati Di- Toh , it was quiet good and i was like feeling shy about it . ( she laughs) 

Reporter-ohhh

Rati Di - This is  , being with your local life is like being with your family and still... you cannot speak , , its such a overwheming response that you are like speechlesss that time . So it was like very nice , very nice . 

Reporter - Ohhh lovely .

Rati Di - i mean ...ya...i am really honoured . 

Reporter - From bihar ki beti , hope they soon make you india ki beti as well . Because you have really ..

Rati Di- I am , I am , definately i am . ( She laughs )

Reporter - No i mean ...no ... award i mean ...because like you perform , i mean you portray such powerful roles and you know its been like ..

Rati Di- Exactly exactly 

Reporter - Hmmm

Rati Di - So i think i have already conveyed my message , conveyed my message for the women empowerment from my previous show , Hitler Didi . 

Reporter - Ohhh , lovelyy

Rati Di - I think i have made all women prouder...  you know , to... seem  proud of   women image  . 

Reporter - Ya absolutelyyy absolutely and i dont know if i should ask you this but your ex costar is now becoming a dad , i dont know if you know of it . Arjun 

Rati Di - Who ?( voice was cracking , so she wasn't able to listen )

Reporter - Arjun

Rati Di - Arjun ...ya ya i know about it . I read it in the article and lot of congratulations to him 

Reporter - Yaaa

Rati Di - I think its the right time to become a dad  right now .( both laugh ) Bas saare bachpane ke din gaye , toh he should become a daaad . 

Reporter - Haan ab toh bilkul ...ab toh , now he has to take a lot of zimmedaari . Sooo

Rati Di - Exactly 

Reporter - Dad ban gaya . ...

Reporter - If you still realize ..i am sure MJHT ..still you know people stilll  ...for mjht but anyway ...So then ofcourse on behalf of all your fans ...nikhila , monika , shilpa and many many more ...we want to wish you all the best , and i know whatever you do , you are going to do them all  and all of us proud as well . 

Rati Di - Yes definately dolly ..thats why i have been waiting for sooo long .

Reporter- Ahaaa

Rati Di - For the right opportunity to come 

Reporter -Oh yes 

Rati Di - So that i cannot , i actually cannot disheartened my followers and viewers you know .

Reporter - Right 

Rati Di - So lets see , if i take up a good project . I will come with a bang again . 

Reporter- Yes and i know 

Rati Di - Yes 

Reporter - Whenever ... anything with rati pandey ...everybody is gonna sit up and watch . We know that . ( Rati di laughs )

Rati Di - Hope for sure . Thanks

Reporter - And thanks a million, thanks a million for your time , as its said better late than never . Lovely talking to you .

Rati Di- My pleasure , my pleasure 

Reporter - Hope to keep in touch and do keep us informed when veryyy big breakss comes .

Rati dI - Definately , definately dolly ,  .i mean...i think that you will come to know at first that i am doing something . 

Reporter - Awww .

Rati Di- And you will again bother me with your calls . ( Di laughs )

Reporter - okay  , okay . ( both laugh )

Rati Di- And thank you sooo much for calling dolly .Good Night . 

Reporter - Bye bye , take care...take care  and god bless ...happy navratri to you as well . 

Rati Di - Wish you the same 

Reporter - Byeee , Take care 

Rati Di - Thank you  , byeee 

that was the complete written update of the interview ...i am sure that neha will be happy now...πŸ˜†...voice was cracking at places ...so thus some words missing in the conversation ...i hope you all enjoyed the update ...
Di is a sweetheart and none of her interview fails to bring smile on faces ...not just us ...even reporter keeps on giggling / laughing with her ...she is fun to be with ...such a cute and warm personality ...our angel...our perfectionist ...i wish her all the happiness and success in life ...hope she keeps on achieving milestones ...love you rati di...keep smiling ...stay blessed ...⭐️

Thank u so so much di..i m really really happy right nowπŸ˜ƒShe talked so sweetly about Arjun..hearing about him from her after a long time😳It made my day
neha_mjht thumbnail
and di pls give the whole written update for the india forums interview also.thank u
ShivaniRatian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u sara...and surbhi...!!!