is KV quitting the show ?

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
some website related some rumors about KV leaving the show, and I don't if it's true but i feel that they mixed many news and write this crap.

What do you think guys? 

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/qubool-hai-karanvir-bohra-to-quit-the-show/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No he's not. He's already confirmed that he isn't leaving, and Teejay and Surbhi have confirmed it too.
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ZaaraKhan

No he's not. He's already confirmed that he isn't leaving, and Teejay and Surbhi have confirmed it too.

so as I guess, it's only to increased their views , knowing the huge fans of QH 

😡 crap
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god!!!!!!again
this is just rumour yaar
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

oh god!!!!!!again
this is just rumour yaar

it's related in two website ðŸ˜¡

Zaarakhan replied to me, website are just ðŸ¤¬
Edited by radadolcevida - 9 years ago
For now, I'm going to take KV's word for it. What he said: I love being part of this show. I have genuine love and respect for the cast and crew and would never abandon them. I have never left a show midway for that would be wrong thing to do. I've seen he's very upfront with fans and he knows just how invested people are in SaHil. I do not believe for a minute that he's the kind of guy to leave the fans of the show midway, as he said.

As for the production house, these guys really need to get their house in order. Are they funnelling QH profits into other shows? They really need to pay attention to their TRP winner on the No. 2 GEC because it seems to me that their relationship with the No. 1 channel is quite fractured. These guys must be earning anywhere between 40-50 lakh per episode at current ad rates. Yet we see Sanam has usually one pair of earrings and just one set of shoes. C'mon!

The unconfirmed grapevine. Hmmm, I have a feeling I know who this bunch of lunatics is. They've been gunning for QH for a long time now and planting articles everywhere.

Edited to add: About earning, KKB charges 2 lakh per 10 seconds. Am assuming around 1.3-1.5 for QH per 10 seconds (since it is middling in the top ten list), assuming the ad cap of 5 minutes in a 30 minutes space in now in effect. Also, the amount I estimated is total profit, not after sharing between channel and PH.
Edited by -Roshna- - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Contract renewal negotiations are going in maybe? Six months next month.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This article is pretty old. And KV did said recently he is not quiting
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ Flora, it was posted today. Granted BolkywoodLife reports bits and pieces and speculation gathered together from other places. (I don't know if they have ever broken a real scoop or spoiler?), some things in there make sense if they are negotiationg renewal.
Money on offer--any actor would up his demand.

Notice period--without having re-signed, the time left officially is what is going around as whispered as notices period.

Both parties probably have no plans to have him leave.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

^ Flora, it was posted today. Granted BolkywoodLife reports bits and pieces and speculation gathered together from other places. (I don't know if they have ever broken a real scoop or spoiler?), some things in there make sense if they are negotiationg renewal.

Money on offer--any actor would up his demand.

Notice period--without having re-signed, the time left officially is what is going around as whispered as notices period.

Both parties probably have no plans to have him leave.

this bolly wale posted the same thing few weeks ago😆 this time they wrote it in twisted way with KV pov😛