Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Plagiarising my reply from another post...

Lovely post frand. 😳

Aahil as always had the best dialogues. I just loved the way he openly stared at her and called her beautiful. "The word beautiful is not enough to describe how gorgeous you're looking today".

Gave me all the feels. Coupled with the way he was ogling her, could make any girl go weak in her knees. 😳

Then I loved how Sanam giggled and said thanks. So adorbs. Aahil was drinking her beauty greedily...

Going back a few steps...

When she entered the room, looking absolutely ravishing in red, he eyed her from bottom to top, with that look of desire and dare I say lust in his eyes. He totally wanted to eat her alive. Did anyone get the sexual innuendo in his "delicious", uff the way he said it. I bet naive Sanam didn't get it, but she was blushing like anything so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :P

Didn't like their dance too much TBH, but I really liked the laughing session before it. It was so adorable, cute and sexy. The way he eyed her again, told her how he liked her ever since dhaba scene. So I was right, he did like her from Dhaba! *gloats* I was also right about him liking her for her attitude and bravado. *Yay me* LOL. AWW loved the way he said he only put up a facade of attitude but behind all that he had really admired her and liked her. Like I said, Aahil always had the best dialogues in this shows and still does. :)

The song was alright, not a fan of people dancing like crazy in their bedroom LOL. But I LOVED how Khala-Khalu were dancing and acting like they ship SaHil too. 🤣 It was so hilarious how they tried to cover Billo's eyes when she is blind already. LMFAO. Khala-Khalu ROCKS ya. <3

BUT OMG I LOVED THEIR PILLAR ROMANCE> HOW HOT WAS THAT. ❤️ Loved the desire in his eyes and how he pulled her pallu close and wrapped her around. <3 SEXXAYY AS HELL these two. Then he carried her to the bedroom and how she nuzzled her face in his neck. OMG. He smiled too. These two are just something else. Sexy without even trying. ;)   

Hey sonia, great post.

And you are right, Ahil does have the best dialogues in Q2 and that is not just with Sanam, but with everyone...But I also feel that no doubt the writing is good when it comes to his character, and sanam & Ahil scenes, but it is also or more due to his dialogue delivery, the execution in itself which makes them come off at a totally different class to everyone else.

You always seem to think exactly like me...I mean seriously...I thought I was the only one who was not so into the crazy dance thing in the bedroom. I mean although I did find it cute in a way, I wasn't a fan either...But I still have to admit they pulled it off pretty nicely even then.

BUT the initial scene, the feeding scene and the giggling scene before the dance was ...JUST>>>>>I mean these scenes pretty much stole the whole Q2 season so far for me...I have never seen anyone or couple act so naturally under the influence...IT just left me SPEACHLESS, BREATHLESS, and I kind of felt SHAMELESS...It felt like looking into a real couples private, intimate and most precious moments in their lives, which i had no right to witness. really EPICNESS REDEFINED

Today I found their scenes to be oozing with fun, cuteness and SMOULDERING HOTNESS. And yes although I also found the pillar romance like, history in the making with regards to chemistry on Indian tv, I was also really freaking put off AT THE SAME TIME...I mean in between those few minutes they had to show the other couple as well so it just didn't go too well with me...to put it mildly...really really, REALLY spoiled it for me. I so wish someone could do a vm on just Sahil for that song sequence.

Hey I know all of us here in the forum are falling over each other trying to agree and not voice out things we don't like...but spare me please..
I mean I know its good to focus on the positives but that hardly means that we ALL should just totally dump down on the negatives either....Aleast let SOME Of US express what we don't like as well...I mean this is the real world not everyone is going to like everything and it is not BAD to say we don't like something either.

So I have decided to not be a hypocrite and be one of the few who is going to keep voicing out some of what I don't like as well..
There are MORE than enough people to keep the positiveness alive but dissent is being crushed so much these days everyone seems to back off pretty quickly ...so I have decided that I am going to keep posting my dissenting views AS WELL AS my positive feed back.

@ahil_love: Here is me agreeing with you ...a little more LOUDLY. 😆

Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Khan Sahibaaa 🤗. You made a cute post as usual 😃.

Yeah SaHil was awesome, romantic, passionate, lovely, wonderful, hot, sexy... add your own adjectives 😆.

I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of passionate SaHil and cute Sehaan. Mazaa aa gaya.

KVB and SJ were both brilliant. SJ was looking sexy in both outfits.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode ..SaHil Rocked...They were truly mesmerizing..
Their pool side dance and the end was sizzling..
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

SaHil were AWESOME☺️🥳

They are literally redefining and giving the word chemistry a new and hotter meaning ☺️(does that even make sense 😆). Todays SaHil bits were absolutely sensational😳
I loved how Aahil indirectly confessed (awww😳)and it was nice to know exactly when Aahil started to have feelings for Sanam😆 😳-basically from the day he laid eyes on her☺️
My babies looked divine and were as always PERFECT❤️

Kiru🤗 BOLD wow 👏 👏 i m waiting for real confession ..it should be grand and intense not lovey dovey type 😆

Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

I loved when ahil said that dialogue to sanam

Me too😳

Originally posted by: Pagalpinky

When ahil mentioned their first meeting as when he liked her
I almost felt like the writers are reading this forum
Cus just a few days ago we were discussing when they fell for each other

And boom today he tells us :)

Karanvir is absolutely amazing

Plus when he mentioned the past dhaba scene
It reminded me of the contrast in character from ahil before to ahil after
Before he was all edgy with his Mohawk hair plus sharp beard plus hardly any clothes look
Whereas now he's all laid back with his open shirts plus ruffled hair plus stubble look

Karanvir is too good

😆 I think you are right ..they must be reading😆

Originally posted by: macaron

Awesome post dear😳Sahil were damn hot today... Aww he really said that?

Thankyou🤗 haa he said 😳

Originally posted by: --Sana--

mariya 🤗
SaHil so hot today
I luv this scene he confess his feelings loved it
tomorrow going to emotional though I m excited for how sanam console aahil 😆

Sana 🤗 Yeah they were so HOT i am excited for today's episode ..and you know i don't think they will forget everything next day so i m really looking forward for today's epi😛

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Sahil were too good

Aahil hot and Sanam gorgeous.

And above all glad to see you happy Mariya

😆 I hope they don't forget everything next day 😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So I was right all along! Aahil had a "thing" for Sanam from day dot! In my SS Dil JALE, Aahil confesses to Sanam that he thought she was something special from the time she showed him attitude when they first met. Especially after she burned his car. I think we ALL knew in that scene that he stopped and stared! There was no denying this girl was something else! 

I think he only gave into his feelings after saving her from the graveyard, but the feelings were always there. The way he stared at her at the Poolside when her face was covered and he didn't even know who she was? He felt a connection to her? That first time he saw her since Punjab when he turns on the lighter and sees her face? Wow! What a scene that was?

So I feel vindicated today that what I always thought was actually the truth. He was harbouring feelings for her from the start. Good to know! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago