NEW ARTICLE : Will The Revamp Work ?

BadBadGirls thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Edit this post delete this post
Posted on Sep 23, 2014 under General

Delete Photo

Channel V and 4 lions recently revamped their youth oriented TV show O Gujariya - Chal Badlein Duniya' to O Gujariya - Dangerous Ishq' by replacing the two main leads with the new entry Swati Negi' and Actor Shaalien Malhotra. While Shaalien Malhotra has been a popular face on Television with his Investigating TV Series Arjun', Swati is debuting with the show.

The much talked television show that was launched on 30th June failed to take off with poor storyline and unimpressive screenplay. The performances weren't top notch either. Adding to it, were the extremely low key promotions, poor buzz and word of mouth. The story that took off with 3 girls finding their respective dreams and goals couldn't find a hold and kept messing up the story with each passing episode.

In a desperate attempt to increase the viewership, the producers and channel replaced the leading actress Snehal Pandey with a new face Swati Negi' Whose acting and Expressions are just about Average. Neither does she look the part nor does her act' look convincing especially when character demands histrionics'. The good looking Apoorv Singh' who was giving a decent and restrained performance as Shaurya' too left the show within one week. Shaleen Malhotra now enters as the new lead as veer, and even though his performance is likeable, his character is poorly written.

Meanwhile, the other four leads Neha(Ada) Aakash(Samar) Saanvi(Natasha) and Randeep(Kabir) now been used mere props in the show. Just wish if the production team had taken the right steps in the beginning, things could have been much better for this show. The departure of the two main leads at the very onset indeed hurts the loyal following. As of now, the much revamp has indeed disappointed us, it needs to be seen how much it helps to increase the viewership. We hope the much new revamped Dangerous Ishq' gets better not on the ratings chart but on winning the hearts as well.

http://www.mouthshut.com/blog/iddhsrmqsm/O-Gujariya-Dangerous-IshqWill-the-Revamp-work

Edited by BadBadGirls - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this news 
The main cause of loss of attachment with the viewers after the revamp n before the revamp is the lack of promotions 
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dear...
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's not an article, It's a personal blog.
anybody can post a review there. Don't take it seriously. 
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
Black_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: laila1994

It's not an article, It's a personal blog.

anybody can post a review there. Don't take it seriously. 

Thanks for the info ðŸ˜Š
BadBadGirls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Angel

Thanks for the info ðŸ˜Š

the same blog reported some breaking news of paanch, sadda haq and many other shows in the past. one of the writers has been an executive to channel v. u r free to not to take it seriously. but it is definitely taken seriously in the real world. or if the show doing so well, an article should come up for its great performance, still no added repeat slots no promos. its all there ðŸ˜†
laila1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BadBadGirls

the same blog reported some breaking news of paanch, sadda haq and many other shows in the past. one of the writers has been an executive to channel v. u r free to not to take it seriously. but it is definitely taken seriously in the real world. or if the show doing so well, an article should come up for its great performance, still no added repeat slots no promos. its all there ðŸ˜†

Two reasons why we should not take it seriously, 
1. This is a private blog, anybody can post anything without any restriction.
2. I visited that blog & it's post or 'articles' whatever you call it are bias when O gujariya is involve. eg. Not even once they use a decent word for Shaleen or swati & all the 'article' are on Shurya/Apoorva or on his fans. 
I am not complaining. I am just stating the facts😊

BadBadGirls thumbnail

Two reasons why we should not take it seriously, 
1. This is a private blog, anybody can post anything without any restriction.
2. I visited that blog & it's post or 'article' whatever you call it are bias when O gujariya is involve. eg. Not even once they use a decent word for Shaleen or swati & all the 'article' are on Shurya/Apoorva or on his fans. 
I am not complaining. I am just stating the facts😊

HEY BHAGWAAN...either u kept ur specs not on..or u can't see anything... in the first line 'SHALEEIN has been a popular face' 

in another line...HIS PERFORMANCE is likeable.  : : : are u kidding me or what ðŸ˜•

about Apoorv in one line he is called decent..but in one line it is said...the PERFORMANCES weren't top notch either...if u read it properly then u will know by urself. and yes. NOT EVERYONE has the power to PUT A PRESS RELEASE or an article and circulated in such a way. many articles came from the same source. calling it biased or anything something by ur opinion wouldn't make it a FACT.  !!!! u can even scream about it too :) 

and yes even i m watching the show and i think its going nowhere...i m not that of apoorva fan either. m a snehal fan though and i liked their pair. but according to me, swati can't act as well. they need another replacement. 
laila1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BadBadGirls

HEY BHAGWAAN...either u kept ur specs not on..or u can't see anything... in the first line 'SHALEEIN has been a popular face' 

in another line...HIS PERFORMANCE is likeable.  : : : are u kidding me or what ðŸ˜•

about Apoorv in one line he is called decent..but in one line it is said...the PERFORMANCES weren't top notch either...if u read it properly then u will know by urself. and yes. NOT EVERYONE has the power to PUT A PRESS RELEASE or an article and circulated in such a way. many articles came from the same source. calling it biased or anything something by ur opinion wouldn't make it a FACT.  !!!! u can even scream about it too :) 

and yes even i m watching the show and i think its going nowhere...i m not that of apoorva fan either. m a snehal fan though and i liked their pair. but according to me, swati can't act as well. they need another replacement. 

Ok. Firstly, Why are you taking it on yourself?? 
I am talking about the blog & it's so-called article. Not about you. So there is no need to go personal.🤢
Secondly, I think you got my point wrong. I wasn't just talking about this 'article' particularly, I was talking about the 'blog'. As I said, " Not even once they use a decent word for Shaleen or swati & all the 'articles' are on Shurya/Apoorva or on his fans. "
Please tell me if there is any article published by them on Shaleen or swati's performance or entry coz I can't find one. 
@Bold, what are you talking about?? ðŸ˜•

it's their POV and I am totally OK if anybody wanna represent their POV in public, I am just correcting you that don't represent it as article It's a blog.

If you'll open the site. You'll know It's a blog where anybody can post anything. One don't need to be genius to understand that Blogs only represent one person POV and can be one-sided perception (Bias). 

I hope you do know the difference between Blog and article. ðŸ˜Š

BadBadGirls thumbnail

If you'll open the site. You'll know It's a blog where anybody can post anything. One don't need to be genius to understand that Blogs only represent one person POV and can be one-sided perception (Bias). 

I hope you do know the difference between Blog and article. ðŸ˜Š

becoz its is a press release, and a press release can be posted on a blog as a news site as well. !!! I am taking it because lots of articles have been come up from the same source, some breaking news, some breaking twists too, u can go along and give a thesis about what u feel, but the site/blog/article has been providing authenticity too. if u don't want to believe it, its ur choice but calling it bias makes u biased too, and how do u know that it won't come up with something decent about Shaleen in the future the show has just started, can't u wait for sometime like the others, the story is going nowhere and its a fact, and yes if u want to call anyone 'biased' for that SO THE MAJORITY shall be biased. 

I am extremely disappointed that now they have focussed the entire scenario on shaleen and swati. NO  the stroy was always about 3 girls and their respective dreams and those who have been associated from the start shall find it disappointing, this is my point of view. this is not written in the blog article whatever. and if u call me biased for that YES I AM BIASED..for one ACTOR, they are doing this, and this is certainly NOT justified -_-