Blah..Rigged..Something...Blah

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
What I find amusing about this whole Finale is that over the last few weeks there have been numerous trends or themes coming up. 

Odd little conspiracy one: Ashish the apparent victor because he's a "Colors Boy"...all the while trying to insult him because his show had low TRPs.
Which caused confusion: Was he really a Colors boy even if the show wasn't doing well in the ratings, or was that just a fall back excuse should he retain success? You can't have your cake and eat it too- either he's a Colors Boy via an extremely successful show, or he's not.

Odd little conspiracy two: Mouni was later being signaled out because of Punit. Apparently her performances weren't going well. She didn't have a big fan following. Remo was biased towards her because of Punit. Punit would win because he was the runner up last season etc. There were a couple weeks where this was the strong theme, especially when they recieved golden shoes and the ball. 

Odd little conspiracy three: Voting is rigged. Voting doesn't matter. Something rabble rabble, rant rant.Blah Blah. Their tabulaters are Ernest and Young. Look them up. This isn't some corner shop accountant. 

What's hilarious is that the excuses were already out in full force from the get go, and especially during crunch time. Everyone know's Shakti is the best dancer on that stage, no one is denying that, but already there were people ready with their ammunition if she specifically did not win. Right now it's the first- which is laughable- considering Odd little conspiracy one is now Odd little conspiracy one point two because it's because his show was cancelled so they had to make it up to the fans ðŸ¤£. People will come up with any reasoning to put anyone down or when what they wanted didn't happen. 

Can't wait to see the show next season and note down the excuses early on! <3

Edited by reeha...k - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
i cant believe instead of spamming winning thread u r here jotting the points for other fanbases...
surprising
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
People will talk when their fav celeb didnt win obviously..
Let them sulk..ashish got the trophy in the end and that is what matter so chillax
arniepervaiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

i cant believe instead of spamming winning thread u r here jotting the points for other fanbases...
surprising

Look i understand that u are hurt,i would b if my celeb had not won..but obviously its our choice to comment or make posts on whatever topic we want..
When people will talk crap itz only fair for ashish fans to get worked up..
Please understand that u r not the only fan who adores his fav,others do to..
😃
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arniepervaiz

Look i understand that u are hurt,i would b if my celeb had not won..but obviously its our choice to comment or make posts on whatever topic we want..
😃

his nai her...nd who said m hurt ???
hurt for...??
obviously not...ur choice to make post mocking others.???? muje ye pata nai tha
arniepervaiz thumbnail

his nai her...nd who said m hurt ???
hurt for...??
obviously not...ur choice to make post mocking others.???? muje ye pata nai tha

Please i am not looking for a fight..she has a right to say whatever she thinks,u dont own this forum.. 😆
Plus i dont see her mocking anyone..
And seriously 😡 ..i am sorry but u r very bad at loosing,no sportsman spirit..when u talk,its ur ryt but when otherz say as much as a word,how could they..
And sorry for the typo teacher plus forgive me for being sensitive that u might b hurt for shakti..blah blah blah
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Please i am not looking for a fight..she has a right to say whatever she thinks,u dont own this forum.. 😆
Plus i dont see her mocking anyone..
And seriously 😡 ..i am sorry but u r very bad at loosing,no sportsman spirit..when u talk,its ur ryt but when otherz say as much as a word,how could they..
And sorry for the typo teacher plus forgive me for being sensitive that u might b hurt for shakti..blah blah blah

all i can say is...u didnt get my comment earlier...
no problm ..hv fun
arniepervaiz thumbnail

all i can say is...u didnt get my comment earlier...
no problm ..hv fun

Behan i am saying uski marzi usse bolne do..apna farsi to likhi nae hai jo smj na ayi ho..plus i knew ap larki ho it was a typo parso sa ap ki posts dekh rae hn itna to pata hogaall i am saying is jb u can post anything so can others..ab mje lag raha hai k shayd ma na ziada bol dia..sorry please i did not mean to disrespect
I hope ab smj a gae meri baat

We have no reason to fight
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😃

Agree dear,one old hater on this forum was.taunting(she is very famous for taunting.on ashish and his fans),advise me to go to celebration thrrad and.sing.praises
.but why dont they understand when people will talk crap about ashish,his fans will react..who are they to advice us..
arniepervaiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna_30

Agree dear,one old hater on this forum was.taunting(she is very famous for taunting.on ashish and his fans),advise me to go to celebration thrrad and.sing.praises
.but why dont they understand when people will talk crap about ashish,his fans will react..who are they to advice us..

She is not a hater..baki posts ma she has been saying ashish is deserving..
Lekin u r right everyone can post what they want to..parso sa jb ashish ko sb bura bol rae the tb kaha the ya log..tb to koi kisi ko mock nae kr raha tha..
Kher ashish won and that is what matters islye dont mind those people..uno nq to bolna hi hai
Trophy to hamare major saab k pass hai 😎Edited by arniepervaiz - 9 years ago