Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
^^^Ooohhh!! TO ye baat hai! You're into engineering.That's great! Tbh, I can't even dream of stepping into that line since I am horrible with maths. I'm so happy without it in 11th. 
Achcha...so I have a choice. Hmmm...let me seee...I think it will depend upon my mood ;) :P
ANd please don't say thanks, it's my pleasure to merge the old times with the new ones and this is just a small step in that direction. :)
And you have my gratitude for responding to our efforts on this thread...
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

No worries! There are other creatives too who are here with a single piece!
Every single mark of creativity should be included in this gallery!
Hayee...thank you sooo much! Jo kaam me and meri behen Celu se nahi hua, I'm sure you will do it efficiently! Info ke liye I have posted the links yahan. You'll find them here.

As for medicine, well, yes indeed, that is my aim for now. Though I strongly believe that I can't live without books, I don't want to live on them! That's why, I have my apprehensions. Though yes, whatever happens, I'm surely aiming to become a renowned author and travel the world. At school, however, I don't fit in any stream except PCB. Well, whatever happens, I'll only learn out of it. So I'm going for it. It's only a matter of time before destiny reveals the plans it has for me and my life.
PS- I feel happy that you noticed and asked :)

Okie dokie 😳 I will make the post ASAP and PM everything to you...should I PM it to you or Celu?

And ya...I should take tips from you now as I plan on pursuing medicine as well...even I don't fit in anything except PCB 😛

All the best for your future! ⭐️
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^Oye teri ki!!!
Sachchi????
You too PCB???
And you still in school??
Oh ho ho ho!!!
uk what, preleap, this forum was fulll of doctors and medical people. I used to look up to them.  And those people did guide me. 
For now, I would only say that keep up with your studies. Backlogs are hard to clear. And keep revising what you have learnt. And work on time management. AIPMT gives us 180 minutes for 180 questions ;)
We'll have a nice chat about this soon :*
And you can PM to both Celana and I. Even she would be glad that someone is taking the responsibility and becoming the flag-bearer for the massive project that was started before leap. DO PM both of us. :D
Ravendor1981 thumbnail

^^Oye teri ki!!!
Sachchi????

You too PCB???
And you still in school??
Oh ho ho ho!!!
uk what, preleap, this forum was fulll of doctors and medical people. I used to look up to them. And those people did guide me.
For now, I would only say that keep up with your studies. Backlogs are hard to clear. And keep revising what you have learnt. And work on time management. AIPMT gives us 180 minutes for 180 questions ;)
We'll have a nice chat about this soon :*
And you can PM to both Celana and I. Even she would be glad that someone is taking the responsibility and becoming the flag-bearer for the massive project that was started before leap. DO PM both of us. :D

Yes I'm still in 9th 😛 thanks! I think till the time I finish tenth you will have got in into a medical college so I will take tips.. 😛
I will be giving MHCET...mera career option maine abhi se decide Kar liya hai...coz I can't picturing myself anywhere else...let's see if it works..

And sure! I will PM everything to both of you'll 😃Edited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago
Ravendor1981 thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332628

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4181911
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4169821

These are the main ones!!
Celu baby takes a lot of pain! I have the record in my PMs.
Anyways, since Nuts is the most active member, I believe she will complete the adhura kaam!

Thank you...will do 😉