Veer & Vaibhavi : Hatred but with a difference .

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Before i say anything here, let me clarify that i have not seen OG before Veer and new Vaibhavi and i have no idea what was the original story or what happened in this show. 

I saw Veer and Vaibhavi in the promo. It was typical 4 lions ki chhaap but the two had a spark and i thought of giving it a try. And honestly, it took me a few days to warm up to both but since the characters have shown layers and shades, i really like them now. 

Veer is 4 Lions ka favourite disturbed child with a bad mom and a sad father. But the way the character shows on screen and the way the actor portrays it, you can understand that he is a softie who just wants attention and throws tantrums because he has nothing else has to throw. Veer is all fire and volcanoes. 

Vaibhavi is a firebrand livewire but she has a certain vulnerability and weaknesses - she is powerful and yet there are chinks in her armour, that Veer can see and tends to exploit.. She is a balance of strength and sensitivity and she is beginning to gauge Veer - and the very fact that she extended a hand for truce and felt bad for his father gives hope for Veer. 

They both are enemies and they hate each-other. But they 'get;' each-other and this constant woodpecker - ing that they do to each-other will help them help each-other in the long run. 

Veer is bitter, full of anger , hatred and destruction. Vaibhavi is a warrior but not all weapons mean violence. She has warmth in her . 

And ya, even though the new Vaibhavi is not pretty - she has a powerful persona and its a good counter and balance to Veer's mountain -like personality.

Its a forced war but its a war of equals. 

I maybe the only one who thinks like this but i had to say it. Veer and Vaibhavi are a spice watch. 
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh i so agree they are really a spice to watch but i don't agree with the line "new vaibhavi is not pretty" this is damn false.she is enough pretty to attract veiwers towards her. 😊
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh and yes you are not only the one who thinks like that 😃 count me in.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vauryalover. 

Hi and thanks for replying. I think what i was trying to say is that she is not people's definition of conventionally pretty. I like her and i think her personality is attractive. Great that you like VeeVa too. 
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i thought of same
i agree new vaibavi is not pretty . but has a strong personaa
prettiness not alone judgeed by looks becox pretty faces are some what dumb
bimbos so i like new vaibavi
they carry fire with in which will embark.fire.
vaibu is not a damsel in distess and veer is not actualy hero who right way melts away nature
so both suits
they unlikely likeable couple
cold outside with breath fire the moment they come infront each other

Perfectly expressed 👏

Yes ... it has now become 4lions tried and tested formula 😉

And all it needs is powerful performances of Shaleen and Swati ... they have to create the same magic as the earlier couples created ... Geet-Maan, Arnav-Khushi and Asad-Zoya 😊
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Em Gee!! Its you Mallika-Aaliyaa! Where have you been...feels like ages that I have stumbled upon your post! After and JA and RR, you played such a peek-a-boo that moi thought you went away to conquer a kingdom but then you are back!! And hopefully you'd stick around this time with your gluestick lasting a longer while.

I had seen the series in its infancy, the storyline was closely watched upon with focus given completely to the girls...but then they brought in their seasoning and a generous dose of 4Lions tadaka and tada...from 'badlein chal duniya' it is 'dangerous ishq'. I have no problem with Swati or Shaleen as they fit their bills perfectly...its the story that is turning to be yet another copy-paste of Mills&Boons! I have this aversion to love stories with fate and stuff like that playing a bitch...so I am not sure how long will I stick! But its great to have found you here!! 

Khushamadeed Mallika-Aaliyaa...
Darlingladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai,
Mujhe apka kehna bilkul thik laga. Veebha mai kuch toh baat hai. Waise i m a dieheart fan of ARIYA par kya kare jaha jaha shaleen waha waha mai.
muaahh
please koi toh OS,SS,FF likho.
Black_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlingladdu

Hai,
Mujhe apka kehna bilkul thik laga. Veebha mai kuch toh baat hai. Waise i m a dieheart fan of ARIYA par kya kare jaha jaha shaleen waha waha mai.
muaahh
please koi toh OS,SS,FF likho.

Veer & Vaibhavi FF aanoucment soon !!! 😉 
Black_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

@Vauryalover. 

Hi and thanks for replying. I think what i was trying to say is that she is not people's definition of conventionally pretty. I like her and i think her personality is attractive. Great that you like VeeVa too. 

Swarti Negi is preety ... 

I have naver seen old Vaibhavi 

so can't say anything anyways if 

We compare nothing is going to be 

Turned out good I remember when Riya 

Was replaced in Arjun and when Ayesha 

Came I sooo hated her I felt that she is

Worst than ... 

And than Sakshi came and that time 

I realized how pretty Ayesha ( Sheetal ) 

Looks I wanted her to be lead for Arjun 

Lol... 

That's what what way u take its that way so 

Always be positive  ... 

Not only you many of them 

like Veer & Vaibhavi ... 

Din't you check Veer & Vaibhavi page 

On FB in a week 70 likes 😃 ... 

And I am one of the biggest one 😉