Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nadheswaram is ending without few people not being kidnapped. I think if u give a weeks time to gopi he will arrange for family package, where everyone will be kadathufied..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Nadheswaram is ending without few people not being kidnapped. I think if u give a weeks time to gopi he will arrange for family package, where everyone will be kadathufied..

Kaduthufied to a nice exotic location. ðŸ˜†
migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

saw new serial promo ...show title is" Kuladeivam "...seems a big family ...couldnt catch the  cast much ... but main heads are Mouli and vadivukarasi ðŸ˜ƒ i.e they are the first generation ... story revolved around all the three generations together ðŸ˜ƒ

Athuvum Thiru pictures o????
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
here is what happened on thursday !

- gopi save prasad, when he show the gun, all adiyal run away, and palanisamy stand helplessly... police come, catch all adiyal and palnisamy
- prasad thanks gopi... and feels sad that he lost his life... but gopi tell him that his money is safe and the guy who looted it is behind bars.. gopi thanks him, they all go to madurai
- chokku and others arrive, they all worry for gopi and prasad... and also being told that jagannathan stopped them... kamu kundani gets call from police that gopi and prasad on the way... sokku ask everyone to wait until hero arrive
- hero and prasad arrive - pasa mazhai for meenu and prasad... meenu also thank gopi... gopi get to know about baby boy... and that they are not allowed inside.. they try to go in as group, new villain - jagannathan comes there and yellls at them... doctors come out and try to drive sense, but jagan is adamant, and says he will hang himself, if doctors allow them... lady doc tells gopi that she will take care of malar to gopi...

Get ready for malar's A4 on friday... hope isaipalli villains will be vanish and prasad will ask dad to start isai palli in their ansensotral home which he bought !!!!!

prasad - maha - pirai - pushpa emotional scenes also due !!
migan thumbnail
Really ending thsi Saturday !!!!😭

😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Athuvum Thiru pictures o????

may be ...the few of d  cast looks  like he picked from his previous shows😃😆...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Really ending thsi Saturday !!!!😭

😆

ya finally ... and Sun they  are appearing in that Game show  which Rishi host ðŸ˜†( forgot  d show name seriously ðŸ¤£)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very sure its ending. And omg another big family story aa ðŸ˜² so who is ready for the next new serial ðŸ¤£
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Very sure its ending. And omg another big family story aa ðŸ˜² so who is ready for the next new serial ðŸ¤£

i don know ... even i thought i ll not be watching Priyamanaval ...but i m watching it for Avanthika  only ...so not sure ðŸ˜†
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Supre super..

NInga dhan director a? You are behind Thiru's master mind?

hehehee...  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³  Thanks Meena.