Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vard_A95 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys, i need your help. I want to know, that yesterday per poems Sahir says, please somebody help me and if possible put it in English, thanks in advance ðŸ˜Š
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

Is there a 'story so far' link ? Or can someone give a brief summary of the story till now ?

Thanks in advance
fashe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can u tell me the song &movie name

Which was played when sahir proposed to arzoo
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fashe

Can u tell me the song &movie name

Which was played when sahir proposed to arzoo

Raabta from agent vinod
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me whats the secret of Sahir's past? I dont really watch the show but when its on, it gets my attention. I know Zeenat is his first wife. Why did he marry Arzoo then? Also, whats the mystery behind Zeenat? Why is she pretending to be in a coma? Where was she all these years? Who is behind harming Zeenat and why? What happened about Zaki track...when there was a girl saying she was pregnant with his child? What was the result of the track? Also, how is Anam related to Sahir?
I am sorry. I know I asked a lot of questions. I caught a few episodes in between and wasnt watching the show regularly. Thanks in advance to whoever helps out in answering these questions. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Zeenat wanted a divorce from Sahir before her accident, that is why he was trying to fulfill his promises to win her love back before she wakes up but after Arzoo entered in his life, he realized he loves Arzoo and doesn't want to stay with Zeenat.
Zaki's track ended when Samaira's dad refused to marry his daughter in that house because evil things were happening there.
Zeenat is trying to take revenge from Arzoo for stealing Sahir from her, as she wants Sahir back.
bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
I am looking for this FF I began reading some time ago but have forgotten the name of. The plot of the story was that Sahir and Arzoo are best friends and Arzoo lives with her daadi who has recently had some operation done. In this FF Zaki is also their best friend. If someone could tell me the name of this FF I would really appreciate it.
Also, if you could pm me the answer that would be great because I don't visit the forum regularly anymore :S

Thanks in advance!