Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So, Arzoo lived in Lucknow where Sahir came and was after the land which belonged to Arzoo's mom. Arzoo wanted to save the factory but Sahir destroyed it. She was about to get run over by the bulldozer but Sahir saved her (this was their first encounter but Arzoo still doesn't know it was him). Later, it was revealed that Arzoo's mom and Sahir's mom were good friends and Sahir's mom took Arzoo with her to Mumbai to join her sons fashion design company. Arzoo and Sahir had fights and didn't get along but now slowly they are starting to get close to each other but Sahir has a past which is keeping him bitter and away from Arzoo and not letting him accept his feelings. 

Also, Anam and Kurti Aapa are trying to get rid of Arzoo whereas his mom wants to egt them married.

Arzoo's dad left her mom because he wanted a son and he got remarried and now lives in Mumbai. His second wife also snatched Arzoo's familys house from them so now they are in Mumbai as Sahir's mom called them to come live with her. 

Currently, Sahir and Arzoo were heading to Panchgani for some work but they got stuck in a jungle. :)

Thanks hinna. 

Mind telling me who is Anam and Kurti apa? ðŸ˜•
MochaQueen thumbnail
Anam is Sahir's brothers wife, her husband has gone abroad to earn money or something. Kurti Aapa is their servant I think.
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
need help.. is the title song a brand news song only written for this show?? or is this from a movie or some where else?? please let me know about the title song pls.. thanks 
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Anam is Sahir's brothers wife, her husband has gone abroad to earn money or something. Kurti Aapa is their servant I think.

Thanks again :) 
harshnia1 thumbnail
i have a problm, whenever i type msg for any celebrity, they show proxy server alert, plz help .. How can i remove this problm
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: orpi

need help.. is the title song a brand news song only written for this show?? or is this from a movie or some where else?? please let me know about the title song pls.. thanks 

i guess its an original...
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Want to request a VM for a particular song from any of the members ...where should I request?
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey...can sum1 tell me when was this epi aired on? 
thnx in advance...
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
isnt humsafars airing from mon-thu🤔or mon -friday???
MochaQueen thumbnail
It comes on Fridays now too.