SaHil/SurVir Heaven#4~

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A T#4

Saahil means the bank of a river (kinara),which means the boat will not get drowned mid way but will find the destination(Saahil). Meaning they will never get stuck in the mid stream but always reach the final destination despite any obstacles

Aahil Raza Ibrahim
written by -Priya- aka me
The charming ace businessman Aahil, played by Karanvir BohraThe character of Aahil's complex and has many layers because of his dark past. Aahil is a complete Casanova and he thinks money can buy everything. Nonetheless he is good at heart no matter what he does. He is conscientious and rectifies his mistakes. Aahil eventually falls in love with Sanam but is not able to confess to her. His stepmother Tanveer gets him married to Sanam as  he has been given all his Dad's property and the property will only be his after he gets married before his 30th birthday. Aahil is confused by the marriage and wonders how a self respecting girl like Sanam said yes to the marriage for money and starts to question her.

Sanam Ahmed Khanwritten by -Priya- aka me
Sanam played by Surbhi Jyoti, is a perfect cook who used to run her  renowned dhaba in Punjab.She is a bubbly girl full of life and works hard to provide for her family. Her destiny changes when her fiance(Anwar) betrays her at their nikaah and takes her money. She comes to Bhopal in search for a job and destiny leads her to Aahil's house where she saw Anwar going to. She wants to teach Anwar a lesson but instead of finding him she ends up as a cook in Aahil's house. Later her Badi Ammi gets hospitalised and Tanveer comes forward to save her life & in return asks Sanam to be Aahil's bride and say Qubool Hai. 

How destiny leads them to love each other and say Qubool Hai to each other is the story of SaAhil

Karanvir has seen this AT so another reason to join 😉
link: 

Please do not copy updates/write ups from this AT. Written by me 

AT related fanpages https://www.facebook.com/SanamAahil
https://twitter.com/sanam_aahil (KVB follows)
to be added to member list like post 3 of this page

banner made by Esha

Edited by -Priya- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
priya185 thumbnail
We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CONGO ON THE 4TH SAHIL THREAD 👏 I love you SaHil 
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo on the 4th SaHil thread 👏
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SaHil are PERFECT ❤️